Chapter 19: A True Cinderella Moment

Gristle and Bridget went rollerblading and were really good. Then when he spun her around then grabbed her hand, her hair kept going and the Trolls almost flew off. Jamie was the only one holding on when she saw the rest about to be flown across the room. She grabbed Branch's hand since he was the closest one to her. To buy some time, Bridget spun Gristle then Jamie pulled them all back to her head. They all landed on Bridget's head except for Branch, who landed in Jamie's arms, making them both blush. Then they put the hair back down like nothing happened. Bridget and Gristle kept going and when they were about to kiss, the chef entered.

"Your Majesty. You seem to be having...fun," Chef said with uncertainty.

"Oh, I am! Meet the lovely Lady Glittersparkles," Gristle introduced Bridget.

"Hmm. You remind me of someone," Chef commented.

The Trolls shook with fear, making the rainbow hair on Bridget's head shake.

"She's, uh, gonna be my plus one," Gristle said.

"Oh, I see. For a moment there I was concerned you were changing the plan," Chef remarked.

Gristle just laughed, Bridget chuckled nervously, and Cooper laughed until the Trolls covered his mouth.

"Well, this won't be a problem at all, Your Highness. I'll just get my worthless scullery maid to get another place setting ready for the lovely Lady Glittersparkles," Chef explained.

"Put her place setting next to mine. I want her right by my side...Hey!" Gristle began until he saw Bridget was gone.

He looked outside.

"Lady Glittersparkles?" he called, saw her, and shouted, "Lady Glittersparkles!"

Bridget just skated away.

"I'll see you at Trollstice, yeah?" Gristle waved.

Then he gasped when he saw her skate. He picked it up and spun the wheel.

"I miss you already," he whispered, kissed the spinning wheel, and exclaimed, "Ow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N How will Bridget be the king's plus one and the maid on the same day?