Epilogue: Being Together Forever

TWO MONTHS LATER

Branch went to visit Jamie in her home in the Troll Tree. He had a smile on his face from what happened earlier.

Moments Earlier

Branch waited to see Former King Peppy and Queen Poppy about something very important.

"Branch, what's wrong?" Poppy asked, getting his attention.

"There's something I need to talk to you and your father about," Branch answered.

"Come on in," Poppy said.

They entered in and Peppy was already inside.

"Branch, what brings you here?" Peppy asked.

Branch took a deep breath and explained, "As you both know, Jamie and I have dated for a couple of months and we've known each other for years. I really love her and would never do anything to hurt her in any way. She means so much to me and I would like permission from both of you if I could propose to her."

Poppy gasped excitedly and said, "Oh my gosh! You definitely have my permission! That is if I'm the maid of honor!"

Branch chuckled and responded, "I can talk to Jamie about that."

"Yes!" Poppy cheered.

"I also give you my permission to do so. I trust you and I see why you two are so close," Peppy replied.

"Thank you, sir," Branch thanked and went to see Jamie.

Back to Now

Branch finally made it to Jamie's house and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled brightly at him.

"Hey Branch," she greeted.

"Hi Jamie," he returned and kissed her.

When they parted, they went into the living room.

"So what brings you here?" Jamie asked.

"I have something important to ask you," Branch answered.

"And what might that be?" Jamie wondered.

"Before I get to that, I need you to know something," Branch stated, took her hands, and said, "I love you, Jamie. From the moment I saw you, I knew it was love. Even when you were with Creek, I still did because as long as you were happy, I was too."

"That might be true, but I was happier when I was with you. No one understood me the way you did and even when I was with Creek and after what he did, I knew that you were the one for me," Jamie told him.

Branch smiled and placed his forehead against hers.

"I love you so much, Jamie," he said.

"I love you too, Branch," she stated.

They kissed and as they did, Branch pulled the ring he had out of his pocket and held it behind his back. They parted, but left the foreheads together.

"Now I can ask you my important question," Branch whispered.

"Okay," Jamie whispered back.

Branch got up and went down on one knee and held the ring, making Jamie gasp with a smile and cup her mouth as she cried.

"I've asked your dad and Poppy about this. Your dad said he trusts me and that he sees why we are so close. Poppy was excited and gave me her permission if she got to be the maid of honor," Branch explained, chuckling at the last part.

Jamie giggled as tears started coming down her cheeks and Branch used his free hand to wipe away her tears.

"My sweet Jamie, will you marry me?" he asked, caressing her cheek.

"Yes, my loving Branch. I most definitely will," Jamie answered.

Branch smiled and placed the ring on her finger. They kissed for a while until they heard something outside. They went outside to see all the Trolls and Bergens outside.

"So what did you say?" Poppy asked excitedly.

Jamie and Branch smiled and they announced together, "I/She said yes!"

Everyone cheered like crazy and Branch spun Jamie around happily. They were so excited to spend their lives together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!