Long Way Home (A Carl Grimes...

riggsnpeters tarafından

abusive parents. sleepless nights. bruises and scars. the endless pattern of Lauren's life, day in day out. i... Daha Fazla

1: An Angel Returned To Heaven
2: The World is Turnt Upside Down
3: Heartbroken
4: World Gone To Shit
5: Mr and Mrs Grimes
6: Dixons, Harrisons, Horvath, Morales, Rhee.
7: The Definition of Safe
8: Just Old Habits
9: An Outside Threat
10: They will find us
11: Horror Movies or Just Life
12: Seperated and Scared
13: Forests, Fires and Fear
14: Members Gained, A Life Saved
15: A Potential New Home
16: The Truth Hurts
18: 2 Halves, All Whole
19: A place of Punishment; or a place of hope?
20: The Indescribable Little Thoughts
21: Voices Let Your Heart Speak Out
22: Carl Grimes, Nice To Meet You
23: Things Are So Unpredictable
24: I See A Bad Moon Rising
25: You Turned Your Back On Us
26: Just A Waiting Game
27: Half Beaten, Half Dead
28: A Gut Full Of Worry
29: Promises Can Be Broken
30: We're Back
31: Unexpected Arrivals
32: Something Suspicious Is Going On
33: Surprise Attempts
34: Brutality Of A World
35: Run Away With Me
36: She Isn't Well, She's Ill
37: Goodbye My Friend
38: He's A Little Caught Up
39: A Different Person, I Am
40: We Unleashed A Monster
41: What Now?
42: Forgiven
43: Walker Kills
44: Home
anarchy \\ new fanfiction

17: The Outside World Holds The Key

5.2K 212 44
riggsnpeters tarafından

Carls POV;

I walk out of the prison gates, not the front, that's too obvious, they'd see me. But the back, a way Daryl showed me when he went out hunting.

There were less walkers, and it was quiet. I could fully get my mind straight, focus on the most important things.

As I get further into the woods, I notice a treehouse deep in the trees, and it reminded me of my childhood. But, inside wasn't quiet, I could hear mild murmuring, muttering, there were People inside.

I approach the ladder, it was worn out, but well-used, and I place my hand onto the ladder and placed my foot on the step, lifting my self further and further up. The murmuring got louder, and the voices became familiar, some unfamiliar.

"Hey! Sophia!" A young girl shouts, giggling afterwards.

Sophia. Lauren. They were here.

I frantically rush up the ladder and open the small door to the treehouse. To find the remainders of my group, sitting there. As if I was drawn to them by luck.

"Lauren." I say.

Lauren's POV;

Me and Sophia sit round in the circle, inside the treehouse, the only ones awake. It was silent, peaceful, and for once in a while I could focus clearly on what was running through my mind.

"Truth or Dare?" Sophia asks me, out of the blue, trying to make conversation with me.

"Truth."

"First kiss?" She asks.

"13. With a boy named Cole." I say, and that was the truth. But I didn't want to kiss him, I was forced. I remember, being pushed to the wall, his lips pushing against mine. It was forceful and I scream and squirmed, but he didn't care. I remember his hand, running up my skirt, trailing along my thigh. I pushed it away but it didn't stop him.

"Lauren?" Sophia asks, her voice soft and gentle.

"What!" I shout.

"I'm so sorry." I say, realising I screamed in her face for something that was mostly my fault for zoning out.

"It's okay." She says.

"Truth or dare?" I ask, trying to listen the mood.

"Truth." She says.

"How far have you gone with a boyfriend?" I ask her.

But she didn't answer.

"Hey, Sophia! You dirty stopout!" I say, giggling.

But she still showed no emotion, and then she spoke.

"I've not had a boyfriend." She says. "Dad was too protective."

"Oh. As soon as we find a hot survivor, I'm hooking him up with you, yeah?" I say giggling, and she nods, smiling.

It was quiet, just our laughing filled the air, although, every once in a while id hear deep breathing, but I presumed it was Shane snoring.

The odd twig would snap, and the leaves would rustle, but I just guessed a walker was stumbling past, until the treehouse door opened..

"Lauren." The boy says.

"Carl!" I scream, running into his arms.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.7M 27.1K 31
ALONE | where our hearts sink into the earth. ― I don't want to be alone anymore. The world had not been kind to us, the boy and the girl, and the so...
730 35 5
𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐏𝐀𝐇 | ᵈ ᵉ ᶠ ⁱ ⁿ ⁱ ᵗ ⁱ ᵒ ⁿ love that can withstand distance and death ❝ 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰...
6.3K 326 37
[Warning: Sexual Content] "I wondered if there would ever be a point when we didn't hesitate, or when my heart didn't pound so hard against my ribs w...
3.5K 187 30
It really hurt me you know? Even after months and months. It broke me. Caused me pain. But in all of this confusion and agony, it changed me. I don'...