Fairy Tail Super, Book 3: Wis...

By MisakaLovesYou

The Dragon Balls, Seven Jewels that when brought together, will summon the legendary dragon Shenron to grant... More

Prologue: BEGIN! The Grand Magic Games
Dead Eye Lola
TOKUSENTAI!! Enter!! The Ginyu Force!!
New Guilds on the Scene. Turtle Hermit.
Event 1. Hakai v.s. Blue
Black V.S. Kagura: Divine Fairy Storm
For LOVE!: Lyon v.s. Ribrianne.
Goku V.S. Galt. Super Saiyan 3 revealed
Incredible Fury, Fairies V.S. Tyrants
Hit the Assassin. A Temporary Reserve member Enters the Team
Training with Goku. Pumkin's True Power Emerges
Dark Plots. The Grand Magic Games in Danger.
Lucy V.S. Captain Ginyu. Body Change Madness.
The Fairy Tail Kamehameha.
Grand Magic Games Halted: Welcome to the Cell Games!!
Power of Family. Black Scarlet Descends
Ultra Instinct. The Shell That is Broken
The Horrifying Lord Frieza. Fairy Tail Defeated!?
Frieza's Judgement: "Die Puny Insects"
Rage,Rosé, Blue, and Hakai. The Saiyan Amazons of Fairy Tail
Etherios Pumkin Everezz
The Darkness Defeated. Come Forth White Flame Eveneel.
Mighty Shenron Come forth!

Tyrant Fang

513 28 32
By MisakaLovesYou

The Capital City of Crocus would not disappoint in terms of being a capital city. Massive, filled with buildings, shops, malls, and magical wonders that told of the incredible flourishing of Fiore's magical arts, it was no wonder it was put as the 5th hottest tourist destination in Fiore.. which then took it's seat as the Number 1 tourist destination during the Grand Magic Games.

This year, the Games had pulled out all the stops to accommodate well known guilds. Guilds that had made it into high placing results in the last games for example, such as Fairy Tail, Saber Tooth, and Lamia Scale, were given their own temporary mini-guild halls as residences during the games in the city.. with their own guild symbol draped over the entrance and everything.

Tyrant Fang also received this same honor, as did a newcomer guild that was said to hold nothing but aliens from another planet, due to the sheer interest of it... called the Ginyu Force...

Another change, was that instead of the usual host and mascot of the games, the pumpkin headed Mato... another would be hosting this year.

The replacement Strongest Mage in the 10 Wizard Saints, the famous Mr. Satan.. AKA.. Hercule Satan.  (All you who are Dragon Ball fans.. probably know where I'm going with this XD). 

Currently, Tyrant Fang's Guild Master, was musing about in his room at the makeshift guild hall.  He was a tall man, wearing a black vest over a white shirt and red tie..  His hair was blonde and windswept, and he wore neat glasses over his face. Along with his black leather gloves, some might mistaken him for a very handsome butler. 

"Master Nostra." said Lola, stepping in the room and bowing. "I'm sorry to intrude sir.."

Nostra sighed, as he put away burned picture. On the nearly burned picture, was a picture of a woman and little girl, hugging Nostra. 

"Looking at them again?" said Lola, her eyes sad. "Your wife and child?"

"It's been years.. since that bastard giant ape killed them.." said Nostra, his accent refined and intelligent. "But one never gets over the loss... your team is ready then?"

"Yes.. Heaven, Tomata, and Brussel are all ready especially." said Lola. "I.. have news on that too.. apparently Fairy Tail is indeed entering, and they have Pumkin Everezz on their team.."

Nostra took a deep breath, a dark shadow crossed his face. "This year.. shall not just be a time for enjoying the games dear Lola.. this year.. we gain vengeance on the girl that wronged us.. that took our families from us..  Lola.. you know what to do.."

Lola nodded, her right eye turning bright and red and glowing. "I'll crush her.. I'll make her squeal..  I'll do it even if my own life is forfeit.. however.. we must be careful sir.. Everezz has a sister.. and she's already shown power that somewhat terrifies me on the train.. "

"Then you must become even MORE terrifying." said Nostra. "You must BECOME Terror itself Dead Eye. Otherwise, our families will never know justice for the crime that has befallen them! You understand? The Full Moon Incident.. must be avenged!"

"I understand." said Lola, a dark shadow crossing her face, so that her Dead Eye seemed to glow even brighter. 

_______________

"So this is the place we'll be staying during the games!?" said Pumkin said, staring with shock at the massive castle-like building before them with the Fairy Tail symbol engraved in the stone. "WHOAAA!!"

"Of course we won the last games, they have to treat us nicely!" said Mira with a giggle. 

"I've already got us registered and ready to go." said Makarov. "And I've also got a perfect Reserve Member for our team in case of complications.. he should be showing up any moment.. but you all just go to the square and enjoy the festivities. The rest of us will get settled in.."

"Have fun!" said Mana with a wink at Pumkin. "Don't spend all your money in one place!"

"Yeah right!" said Pumkin. "Like I would be fiscally irresponsible."

"You and Natsu are like the LEAST fiscally responsible people I know." said Mana.

"WHAAA!?" Natsu and Pumkin looked at each other, and laughed. "YEAH RIGHT!"

20 minutes later..

"OH MY GOSH!! THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!!!" Pumkin and Natsu were walking through the square, past multiple stands, all of them wearing multiple bling, expensive sunglasses, and other extravagant stuff, plushy versions of famous mages in their bags... and a giant Mr. Satan Afro on each of their heads.

Happy was wearing similar gear too.

"Fiscally responsible eh?" Lucy muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh calm down!" said Pumkin. "We've still got.. got.. ZERO JEWEL LEFT!!"

Natsu checked his wallet too, and his jaw dropped. "NOOOO MY FOOD MONEY!!!"

"WE'RE BROKE!!" Pumkin screamed.

"NO MONEY FOR FOOD!!!" Happy screamed.

"WE'LL STARVE!!!" all of three of them fell to their knees, sobbing.

"Don't tell Pumkin, but Caulifla stored away half her money because she knows about her spending habits.." Black muttered to Lucy. 

"Wait! We can always free load!" said Natsu.

"WHAP!!" Pumkin whacked Natsu in the back of the head furiously. "YEAH! CAUSE THAT WORKED REAL WELL WHEN YOU TRIED IT ON ME!! JACKASS! THINK OF SOMETHING MORE RESPECTABLE!!"

"Hmm.. there seems to be a crowd gathering over there." said Erza, looking up..

"It's really them! Tyrant Fang!" yelled somebody as they ran towards the crowd. "Dude! Gotta get Tomata's autograph!!"

"Oh no.." said Pumkin. "Come on.. let's just leave-.."

"OH MY GOSH IT'S FAIRY TAIL!!! EVERYONE OVER HERE! IT'S THEM!!"

At once, the crowd that had been gathered around what were apparently Tyrant Fang's members crowded over to team Fairy Tail.. 

Pumkin tried to look small as many of the star struck fans bustled over to Natsu especially, and tried to ask for autographs.. but many came to Pumkin too.

"Oh my gosh! I heard all about how you turned into that something called a Super Saiyan and whooped Crypt Keeper's butts!" stammered one guy. "Can ya at least sign my forehead!"

"Uh-.. uh.." Pumkin stammered, sweat pouring down her face. "I.. just  need to get out of here for a sec.."

"Pumkin Everezz.."

The entire crowd suddenly went silent, and parted before the two saiyans.. Tomata and Brussel. 

Other than the two foremost Saiyans, also there was Heaven Glory, and Lola herself.  Lola smiled deviously when she saw Pumkin.

"Oh? So that's Tyrant Fang?" said Black, folding her arms curiously.

"They look tough that's for sure.." said Gray with a grin. "But that's neither here or there till they legitimately beat us.. right Natsu?"

Natsu remained silent, not answering Gray.. but instead silently glaring at Lola. Even in his motion sickness, he had heard and seen what Lola did to Pumkin... and his grudge had by no means diminished in the slightest.

Brussel stepped forward, and as he did, Erza inched a hand over to her sword. That expression was pure malice and hate.. one of an extreme grudge.

"So.." Brussel said, glaring down at Pumkin, being a foot taller than her. "I hear you caused a lot of good people.. some immense suffering huh? Witch.."

"Easy Brus.." said Tomata in his calm and serious voice. "Not in front of all these people.."

"What.. all these people.. who are such blind fans of this devil!?" said Brussel with a sneer. "Would all of you.. still be fans of this wretched thing.. if you knew she KILLED hundreds!? Hundreds of our own townsfolk!! years ago! And ever since, she decided to hide with Fairy Tail like a wolf among sheep!!"

All the fans in the crowd looked at Pumkin with shock.

"Is this true?"

"Did she really kill hundreds?"

"Well.. it's not like she's been known about long.. anything could be true.."

Pumkin looked around uneasily, not making a sound, feeling an urge to fly out as soon as possible.

Erza made to step over.. but before she could, Natsu got there first.

"And what about YOU huh?" Natsu growled, his face inches from Brussel's own face.. flames igniting in his eyes. "Do YOUR fans know that your guild employs big bullies that hide behind their own arrogant asses?"

"Natsu Dragneel.." Brussel grinned. "Ya know.. I used to admire you.. the way ya beat Sting and Rogue in the last games.. I had an urge to fight you.. who knew that there were humans with fighting abilities that rivaled Saiyans... but this year is all about wrecking that Universe 7 Saiyan..  our Brute Monkey counterparts.. so maybe next year... now step off."

"Ya want to fight Pumkin.. ya fight me first.." Natsu growled, venom in his every word. 

As Natsu and Brussel stared darkly at each other, Tomata glared at Black..

Pumkin Black smirked at Tomata, a shadow of bloodthirst crossing her face. "Oh? Now now.. what's this?"

"You're her sister?" said Tomata.

"Well, I'd think the resemblance made it obvious." said Black with a sinister chuckle. 

"Does it not chill you to the bone.. that your sister is a monster?" said Tomata.

"Monster? Hmmmm.. I don't know.. I'm a pretty big monster myself.." said Black. "Care to find out?"

"Guys.. let's just go." said Pumkin. "Come on.."

Natsu looked at Pumkin. "Yo Pumkin! Don't let these punks scare ya! I know you're itching to fight strong people too! Don't let em ruin your fun!!"

"I.. won't.." Pumkin said. "But.. I really just want to get ready for the games.."

Natsu stared at Pumkin with concern. The Pumkin he knew would've gotten in anybody's face, a proud rule breaker at heart... but this Pumkin was scared and nervous.. and the reason soon became obvious.."

Lola was staring intently at Pumkin.. with an expression full of daggers.

"Oh boys.." said Lola with a smile of her own. "Let's leave Fairy Tail to their business.. after all. they're busy sheltering a pesky rat.. we don't want to catch the plague now do we?.. and Brussel.. don't be silly.. after all.."

Lola's Dead Eye flashed. "i'll be the one to rip that rat limb from limb.. not you.."

"Hmph.. we'll see about that.." muttered Brussel as he followed the rest of his team back into the crowd.

"Pumkin.. hey.." Gray shook the saiyan's shoulder. "Ya still with us?"

Pumkin was still silent, staring forward, shivering. 

Erza narrowed her eyes at Lola's retreating back, a slow grudge starting to form. Pumkin was a very strong girl.. the only reason for this level of fear she could imagine.. was that Lola had done something absolutely horrific to Pumkin that traumatized her as a child..

"Pumkin.. is there something-?" Erza began.

Suddenly, a loud voice blared out into the town, interrupting Erza, as a holographic image rippled into the sky. 

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!! IT'S TIME PEOPLE!! THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS FINALLY HERE!!! I!  YOUR WORLD CHAMPION!! MISTER SATAN!! AM PROUD TO BE THE HOST FOR THE BEGINNING.. OF THE NEXT GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!"

The holographic image of a large muscular man in a red martial arts gi was in the sky, his image taking up enough of the skyline to be seen by the entire town. He wore a white cape over his shoulders..  and he possessed a large mustache, and afro over his head.. he laughed as he held up a double peace sign into the air.

"Is that?" Erza said.

"Yeah.. the supposed strongest Martial Artist style mage in the world." said Pumkin "I heard he won several world Martial Arts tournaments in Fiore.. people practically worship him now.."

"I!! Your Number One Wizard Saint! Am here to declare these games.. now... OPEN!!" Mr. Satan exclaimed. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I know what you all are thinkin'.. Hurry up an' get ta the games Mr. Satan sir! I'm dyin' ta see some action!! Well wait no longer folks! Cause it's startin' right now!! The First challenge of the games that'll determine which 8 guilds get ta stay and play the Jingle Jungle with the main events!!! That's right! An elimination round!!"

"Elimination round?" said Pumkin. "Really!?"

"Yeah, over 110 guilds tend to join the games." said Gray. "But that's way too many to deal with.. so there's always an elimination round at the Grand Opening phase of the games.."

"We barely made it through the first elimination rounds last game." said Lucy. "I hope we're alright this time around."

"SCREW THAT!" said Natsu, grinning. "We'll be in first place for sure this time!!"

"Now for the challenge!" Mr. Satan cleared his throat. "Alright here's how it'll go.. there are 8 statues of my gorgeous mug, gold in color, hidden throughout this here city!" said Mr. Satan, holding up eight fingers. "Now in order to  make it through.. ya simply have ta be the team to deliver one of those statues ta me at the entrance to the arena over there in that direction! No delivering more than one statue, that'd be cheating and result in instant elimination! Gotta give the other teams a chance to get a shot at glory, get ma meaning?

"Hercule!! Hercule!" suddenly a high pitched voice erupted from off in the distance, and a new hologram entered out of nowhere, pushing into Mr. Satan's hologram.

It was of some sort of fat pink creature. It had a large pink body that looked like jello almost with holes on the arms and head, and an innocent fat buddha-like face with no nose. It wore genie like vest and pants, with a gold emblem on it's belt buckle that had a black M on it.. as well as a large purple cape.

"The hell is that!?" stammered Pumkin.

"It.. looks cute!" said Wendy, her eyes sparkling.

"Buu hungry!" said the blob creature. "Buu want food!"

"M-Majin Buu! Hey!!" stammered Mr. Satan. "Not now Buu! I'm doin' ma thing!! You're in the magic projector!!"

"Huh?" Buu looked around. "Ooooooh! Buu on Tv?"

"Kinda.. Not quite! I'll feed ya later.. just.. just get out of the footage man!!" Mr. Satan exclaimed.

"Okay! Buu go back to sleep then.." Buu said, walking out of the holographic projection and disappearing. 

"Oh.. right.. okay.. nobody panic, that was just my.. er.. protogee!" stammered Mr. Satan. "Now.. where was I..? Oh Right! OKay.. so.. each qualifying team must turn in one of the eight statues hidden throughout the city... now for the citizen's own safety! I must request ya all stay indoors, as there's bound ta be some fightin' breaking out all over the place!! And there IS a time limit everyone.. ya all have about 4 hours ta get yer prizes.. so ya better get a move on!! So.. get ready everyone... cause the challenge of Mr. Satan's incredible Scavenger Hunt... STARTS... NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Fireworks exploded into the sky.. and as they did, Pumkin began to feel her composure come back, and she grinned with excitement.

"Lotsa strong guys to fight.. a death challenge with no other rules other than get your objective or die trying.." Pumkin said, her eyes glinting. "Oh my gosh.. this is going to be fun!! What are we waiting for everyone!! LET'S DO THIS!!"

"Hell yeah!" said Natsu grinning as well. "I'M ALL FIRED UP!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 9
[Post Grand Magic Games Arc] As guilds all over Fiore accept missions on a massive treasure hunt around the kingdom, a dark mystery unfolds as Lucy d...
17.6K 447 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
76.7K 1.1K 15
A Saiyain in Fairy Tail. You are the brother of Vegeta but have been exiled due to your large power level. While in exile your pod crashes on an unkn...
17.5K 681 20
The most powerful mage guild in Fiore, Fairy Tail, has found its self in another adventure. Along the way some one appears to the guild asking for no...