Quinn Fabray: My Story

By haleyandthejets

This is Quinn Fabray's Story from Seasons 1-6 of Glee. For the most part I will follow Glee's storylines but... More

Chapter 1 - The Night Quinn Felt Fat
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 4 - The Glee Club Finds Out
Chapter 5 - Keep Holding On
Chapter 6 - Popularity Falls
Chapter 7 - The Bill
Chapter 8 - You're Having My Baby
Chapter 9 - I'm Keeping My Baby?
Chapter 10 - Thanksgiving with the Hudsons
Chapter 11 - 2009-2010 Thunderclap
Chapter 12 - Change of Plans
Chapter 13 - Hannukah
Chapter 14 - Quinn's Christmas Miracle
Chapter 15 - New Year's Kiss
Chapter 16 - Hello Trouble
Chapter 17 - Something Lost, Something Gained
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Friendship
Chapter 19 - Reputation
Chapter 20 - Another Move
Chapter 21 - Beth
Chapter 22 - The Turnaround
Chapter 23 - Don't Stop Believin'
Chapter 24 - Summer Break
Chapter 25 - Back to Normal?
Chapter 26 - Faith
Chapter 27 - A New Direction
Chapter 28 - Leading Lady Fabray?
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 30 - A Glee Wedding
Chapter 31 - Plot Twist
Chapter 32 - A Win and A Loss
Chapter 33 - Christmas Gift
Chapter 34 - New Year, New Quinn
Chapter 35 - Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 36 - Quinn's Comeback
Chapter 37 - Faberry: An Unexpected Friendship
Chapter 38 - Celibacy Club
Chapter 39 - Regionals
Chapter 40 - Don't Underestimate Quinn Fabray
Chapter 41 - Insecurities
Chapter 42 - Rumor Mill
Chapter 43 - Junior Prom
Chapter 44 - Nationals
Chapter 45 - Redefined
Chapter 46 - Return of Sorts
Chapter 47 - It's All Over
Chapter 48 - The Search For New Directions
Chapter 49 - Mash-Off
Chapter 50 - We Are Who We Are
Chapter 51 - Homefield Advantage
Chapter 52 - Giving Back
Chapter 53 - The Proposals
Chapter 54 - Valentine's Date-less
Chapter 55 - The Accident
Chapter 56 - Recovery Road
Chapter 57 - I'm Still Standing
Chapter 58 - Lost
Chapter 59 - Growing Up
Chapter 60 - Prom Queen
Chapter 61 - Quinn takes Nationals
Chapter 62 - We are the Champions
Chapter 63 - Goodbyes
Chapter 64 - You've Got Yale
Chapter 65 - All That Jazz
Chapter 66 - Back Home
Chapter 67 - Christmases When You Were Mine
Chapter 68 - New York Trip
Chapter 69 - We've Got Tonight
Chapter 70 - ....Pregnant?
Chapter 71 - Spring Heartbreak
Chapter 72 - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
Chapter 73 - Where I Belong
Chapter 74 - Marry Me
Chapter 75 - Just Give Me a Reason
Chapter 76 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 77 - Honeymoon Avenue
Chapter 78 - The Next Nine Months
Chapter 79 - Begin Again
Chapter 80 - So Far Away
Chapter 81 - Our Day Will Come
Chapter 82 - The End?

Chapter 3 - Everything Changes

1.2K 21 3
By haleyandthejets

When Glee rehearsals started they were definitely not what I was expecting. Especially since the lewd choreography that was featured during the pep assembly. I, for one was glad it was a bit more tame but I know Santana and Brittany weren't. Mr. Schuester's choreography was kind of out dated truth be told but we weren't in the Glee Club to help the team.

"We have got to do something about Mr. Schue's dance moves they are going to kill us," Santana complained as us Cheerios walked to lunch. "I know what you mean but we're not supposed to help the New Directions, remember?" I reminded her. "Maybe we don't have to," Santana said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You know Vocal Adrenaline has this guy Dakota Stanley choreographing for them. Sure he's a great coach but rumour has it, he's really particular and since the Glee Club is soft, maybe hiring him could seem like we're helping the team when in reality he'll rip them to shreds in seconds," Santana smirked. "That's actually not a bad idea. But how are we going to convince Mr. Schue of that?" I asked. "Easy. We talk to Berry. If it comes from loud mouth Berry he'll be sure to take it seriously," Santana said. "I think you just came up with the perfect plan. To destroying the Glee Club," I smirked as Santana and I high fived as we headed down the Hall to talk to Berry.

"Rachel, we need to talk. It's about Mr. Schue's choreography," I began. "O-okay," Rachel said not seeming to follow. "It sucks," I said. "It's completely unoriginal," Santana agreed. "Are you guys going to get shunned for talking to me?" Rachel asked. "Sweetie, we're a team now. But you've got to do something about Mr. Shue's dance routines," I said in as nice as possible of a voice as I can.

"Look Berry, we can't compete with Vocal Adrenaline with these steps. Sure Mr. Schue is a great vocal coach but he's not a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley," Santana said. "Who's Dakota Stanley?" Rachel asked. "He's the best show choir choreographer in the midwest. He works with Vocal Adrenaline," I explained. "You can't take regionals without him. He was the understudy to the candelabra in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway," Santana said as that seemed to sell it for Rachel. "Okay...I'll talk to him," Rachel said. "Thanks Rachel. I'm glad we had this chat," I smiled as Santana and I walked off. We knew we had mastered this and the Glee Club was going down in flames quickly.

Rachel did as we had asked telling Mr. Schue we need to hire Dakota Stanley. "Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed," Mr. Schuester said. "Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school. Did you even try?" I asked. Mr. Schuester seemed dumbfounded that I would ask that. The bell then rang as we headed to class.

After the whole conversation a few days had gone by and Mr. Schuester had been showing up less and less for rehearsals. It wasn't until one afternoon that Rachel broke the news to everyone, Mr. Schuester said he was too busy to help with Glee Club and told us we could hire Dakota. That was music to me and Santana's ears.

"Of course he doesn't want Anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads," Finn complained. "Then why did he thank me?" Rachel asked. "The goal is to win. And now that Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can," Santana smiled. "But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have The confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff," Finn frowned. "And that's my fault?" Rachel asked dumbfounded. "Do you see anyone else in here With a plate of "I'm sorry" cookies? I don't. Just you," Finn shot at Rachel. As much as I was enjoying Finn lashing out at Rachel, I knew I had to take control. "I'm bored. All those in favor of hiring Dakota Stanley?" I asked as everyone raised their hands besides Finn and Rachel. I gave Rachel a look as she put her hand up. "It's settled we're hiring Dakota," I smiled as the bell rang and we headed off to class.

Santana and I headed into Coach Sylvester's office to give her the weekly update about the club. We began to tell her about all our progress. "It's a good start. You're sewing the seeds of destruction," Coach Sylvester said impressed. "Mr. Schuester barely even shows up for rehearsals," I smirked. "Oh, no, no, no. "Barely" will not cut it. I will not be satisfied until glee club is disbanded. And what about this Dakota character? Any chance he actually helps?" Coach Sylvester asked. "They're soft. He'll eat them alive. I give them 15 minutes before the first one quits or tries to commit suicide," I smirked. "You know, ladies I learned a lot in special forces. I was on the strike team in Panama when we extracted Noriega. We took out the shepherd Then we went after the sheep. You need to go after these glee clubbers one by one. I want my full budget restored. I need a fog machine," Coach Sylvester said as we all nodded, we were going to destroy that club no matter what.

Santana and I approached Mercedes as she was talking with Kurt. "Notice how much they hang out?" Santana said. "I know...I wonder if we could convince her that Kurt is into her," I said. "Only one way to find out," I smirked as we got on either side of Mercedes. "You should totally scoop that," I said. "I don't think I'm his type," Mercedes said brushing it off. "Oh, I think you are. Just follow our lead. We've got your back," I smiled at Mercedes who just seemed to take our words for it. It payed to be a popular girl. People will always believe you even when you're steering them in the wrong direction.

That weekend we decided to pay a trip to one of Vocal Adrenaline's rehearsals since know-it-all Berry knew what their schedule was. Kurt had offered to drive us all in his car since we would all fit. After about a 2 and a half hour drive up to Akron we got to Carmel High's auditorium. "Are we even sure They're rehearsing today?" I asked logically. "Vocal Adrenaline rehearses every day From 2:30 until midnight," Rachel said with certainty. Just then Mercedes and Kurt linked arms. "I'm just so nervous these Vocal Adrenaline kids are gonna laugh at us. They're so cool and popular, and we look like we just stepped off the short bus," Mercedes complained. "Those sweaty Nazis have just had more time to practice. We have more heart. And you don't look touched in the head. That outfit is amazing," Kurt smiled at Mercedes. Mercedes then looked over at Santana, Brittany, and I who gave her approving looks to proceed. She then proceeded to ask Kurt out which he just took as her wanting to hang out.

"Guys! That's Andrea Cohen. She won Outstanding Soloist last year at Absolutely Tampastic," Rachel beamed at the Vocal Adrenaline girls.

"You can't leave rehearsals for any reason. That includes heat exhaustion or Crohn's disease," a member of Vocal Adrenaline said to the other who was coughing up into a garbage can.

"Are you guys Vocal Adrenaline? We'd like to talk to Dakota Stanley about choreography for our glee club," Rachel beamed.

"Don't! He's a monster," the girl over the garbage can said.

"Oh they're just exaggerating. I'm sure he's fine. Nothing happens without a little hard work and dedication," Rachel said as she rushed into the auditorium. We followed her lead even though we knew what the members of Vocal Adrenaline had said was the truth.

We had watched Vocal Adrenaline rehearse their number of 'Mercy' which was pretty much perfect but that wasn't enough for Dakota. "GET OFF MY STAGE" Dakota said as soon as they were done rehearsing as Vocal Adrenaline obeyed rushing offstage. Dakota stormed out. The Glee Club mostly looked horrified besides Santana, Brittany, and I who knew hiring him was pure genius to destroy the Glee Club.

Dakota storming out led Rachel to follow him out with the rest of us following in toe. "Mr. Stanley! We're the McKinley High glee club," Rachel called. "No interviews," Dakota simply said. "We'd like you to choreograph for us," Tina said. "Look, my fee is $8,000 per number, plus a $10,000 bonus if you place in the top three. And with Dakota Stanley at the wheel, You will place at the top three," Dakota said to us. "Move it," Dakota said as his driver speed off. "How are we gonna get $8,000?" Rachel asked horrified as Brittany, Santana, and I looked at each other. We knew it was up to us to talk to Coach Sylvester about this.

"$8,000 dollars huh?" Coach Sylvester said. "That's what Dakota said when the Glee Club wanted him to help out," I said with Brittany and Santana nodding. "Ladies, I think I know exactly what we need to do to get the Glee Club the money. A fundraiser," Coach Sylvester said. "Well the Glee Club did talk about doing a car wash," I offered. "Excellent. I'll send some of my best customers out for this. Oh and ladies, you're going to help out. We need to convince the Glee Club that we're all in on helping them raise the money," Coach Sylvester said. "Yes Coach," I smiled as we all looked at each other. This car wash was going to get us Dakota Stanley which would intact destroy the Glee Club once and for all.

That week after school the Glee Club had their car wash which us Cheerios were told to help out at by Coach Sylvester. Santana and I paired up to clean some of the cars that came in.

"I can't believe we have to participate in this car wash," Santana complained. "If you would stop complaining and start helping we'd get this done a lot faster," I snapped before noticing that Finn and Rachel were working together. I tried my best not to get jealous of them spending time together but truth be told, it irked everything within me that they were together. "Now who's not doing anything?" Santana smirked at me as I whipped my head around to give her a look. "I cannot believe Finn is with that thing. Aren't I his girlfriend?" I complained. "Q, do you really think Finn would slum that low and get with Berry over you? If he knows what's good for him, he'd stay with you," Santana explained. "You're right," I sighed, still feeling jealous over the two of them but I decided to let it go. For now.

We continued to clean the cars before hearing Kurt yelling "YOU BUSTED MY WINDOW! YOU BUSTED MY WINDOW!" "Looks like things didn't pan out between Ladyboy Hummel and Aretha," Santana laughed a bit noticing the hole in Kurt's windshield. I tried to smile and laugh but there was a part of me that felt slightly guilty about everything we had been up to. Sure, taking down the Glee Club was what I wanted. After all I wanted Finn back to myself but lately I had been growing a soft spot for the club and I couldn't really explain why. 'It's just your guilt talking.' I told myself, shaking it off.

After a hard day's work of washing cars we counted the money. "We did it guys. We got $8,000," Rachel beamed. "Perfect now all we've got to do is higher Dakota Stanley and we're set," Santana clapped as Rachel nodded smiling.

By the next rehearsal we had Dakota Stanley highered. "All of you line up in a row. Let's go," Dakota snapped as we all obeyed as he then began to hand us our menus to the members of the Glee Club besides me, Santana, Brittany, and Artie.

"Okay, please examine your personalized menus. This is what you're going to be eating for the next six months," Dakota said.

"Um, mine just says coffee," Mercedes countered.

"Mm-hmm," Dakota nodded.

"What's smelt?" Rachel asked grossed out.

"A pungent, low-carb freshwater fish. Okay, let's start with today's business. Artie, you're cut. You're not trying hard enough," Dakota said. "At what?" Artie asked confused. "At walking. We can't be wheeling you around during every number. It throws off the whole dynamic, and it's depressing," Dakota countered. "So, you're kicking him out?" Mercedes asked annoyed. "Mm-hmm. Also you. Youse got to go, Effie," Dakota said as Mercedes turned to tell him off "No, no, no. Yeah." "You can't kick people out of glee club because you don't like the way they look," Kurt snapped at Dakota. "Uh, why don't you shut your face-gash And stay away from aerosol cans because You could burst into flames at any second?" Dakota said as Kurt looked offended. He then moved on to Brittany, Santana, and I "You three– you're great. You're perfect. Seriously. Don't change a thing." We all smiled. I was a bit relieved. "Uh, you– ew, nose job." Dakota said as he moved on to Rachel. "Now just hold on a second," Finn began. "What? What was that, Frankenteen?" Dakota began as Finn looked dumbfounded. "Why don't you, uh, wipe that dopey look off your face and get some lotion for those knuckles you've been dragging on the ground?" "What's wrong with you?" Finn snapped. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me is that you're freakishly tall. I feel like a woodland Creature," Dakota yelled as the Glee Club all looked upset.

"Um, am I hurting your feelings? Did I say something wrong? Because I thought you wanted somebody who respected you enough to tell you the truth. But maybe you don't have the confidence to hear it, hmm? Maybe you need somebody who's going to lie to you and tell you things like, "you got what it takes." But you know what? As far as I can see, you don't.So, why don't you just take a little second, take a breather, And ask yourself, "Do I want to be a winner," Dakota laughed "or not?","

"Screw this. I quit," Finn said upset as he began to walk out. "Me t-t-t-too. Let's roll, Artie," Tina stuttered. Mercedes and Kurt also joined them in leaving. "No. Great, great. You know, Separate the wheat from the chaff; that's perfect," Dakota called after them. "Wait," Rachel yelled as they turned around "Barbra Streisand. When Barbra was a young ingénue, everyone told her in order to be a star, she'd have to get a nose job. Thankfully, she refused," Rachel snapped at Dakota. "Where's this going, Yentl?" Dakota asked annoyed. "Where it's going is that We don't need you. Let's face it, we're never going to be as good of dancers as Vocal Adrenaline. We're gonna win because we're different. And that's what makes us special," Rachel smiled at the others who seemed to really take in what she said and began to walk back.

"They told J. Lo her booty was too big," Mercedes said sassily as she rejoined the group. "Curtis Mayfield was more successful after he became paralyzed," Artie said as he rolled back to where he was. "Jim Abbott," Finn smiled. "I have no idea who that is," Kurt admitted. "He was a one-armed pitcher for the yankees. Pitched a no-hitter," Finn smiled. "Okay, so, yeah. Misfits and spaz-heads and cripples can make it, too. That's great. What's your point?" Dakota snapped at Rachel. "Our point is that You're fired," Rachel said before adding "And I'm taller than you." "Barely," Dakota muttered as he left the choir room.

The other members of the Glee Club all went into a group hug besides Brittany, Santana, and I. We knew that we had failed miserably. Telling Coach Sylvester what had occurred wasn't exactly going to get us top honors. On top of that Mr. Schuester came back in full force at the next rehearsal.

At the next Cheerios practice Coach Sylvester called us into her office. "Ladies, how has operation Dakota Stanley gone?" Coach Sylvester asked smirking. "Well...it didn't go as planned," Santana began. "Explain yourselves," Coach Sylvester snapped. "Well...we did get the money to hire Dakota. He was tearing down the club, cutting people left and right. Almost everyone quit but Berry brought them all back and on top of that Mr. Schue is back working on a new number for sectionals," I pouted. "Let me get this straight. The glee club got rid of Dakota Stanley; Mr. Schuester is back; and they're busy at work on a new number, more confident than ever," Coach Sylvester said narrowing her eyes at us.

"We're sorry Coach," I frowned. "This is what we call a total disaster, ladies. I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits," Coach Sylvester said as Santana and I hesitantly smelled our armpits. "That's the smell of failure. And it's stinking up my office. I'm revoking your tanning privileges for the rest of the semester." "No, no!" Santana said sobbing as she left Coach Sylvester's office.

I, however took things differently. This just fueled me more than ever to do the best I could. "Ms. Sylvester, I want to thank you," I said. "For what?" Coach Sylvester said narrowing her eyes at me. "For teaching me a valuable life lesson. When you really believe in yourself, you don't have to bring other people down," I said as I left her office.

It was true, part of the reason I didn't feel fulfilled tearing the Glee Club down was because it didn't make me feel any better about myself. I had enough self confidence not to need to tear the Glee Club down to feel good about myself. As much as I would love to see that club dissolve, I knew I could no longer be the one trying to take it down.

The next week Glee Club rehearsals had gone pretty much as usual. Mr. Schuester had handed us out the music from some Broadway musical and Tina was supposed to get the solo. This of course sent Berry into a tailspin saying how Maria was her part, acting almost as though Mr. Schue was punishing her by not giving her the solo. As much as I wanted to bask in the glory of Berry's misery there were other things on my mind.

My period was late that day and I began to freak out. Sure I had been feeling weird the last couple of weeks but there was a part of me that tried to brush it off. There was no way that I could be pregnant right? 'Only one way to find out,' I thought to myself. At the end of the day I rushed to the local pharmacy to buy myself a pregnancy test. I prayed that I wouldn't see anyone there that I recognized.

The store was practically empty when I entered it. I got the test as I didn't dare to lock eyes with the cashier when I bought it. I just took the bag and got out of the store as quickly as I could. I headed home with the test, hoping my parents were out. 'They should be. Mom's got her book club meeting this afternoon and Daddy always works late on Tuesday's.' I told myself as I approached the house with not a car in sight. I was relieved. I quickly headed up the stairs into my bathroom, locking the door behind me as I read the instructions to taking the test.

I prayed it was all just due to stress that my period was late. I couldn't be pregnant right? What were the odds of someone getting pregnant on their first time? My mind raced with these ideas as I waited for the results to come back. 'Positive' I frowned as looked to see what the two lines meant on the packaging. I began to let myself cry in the bathroom. My whole world was about to change all because of one bad decision I made the night I felt fat.

I began to hate myself for what I had done. 'You brought this upon yourself Quinn. You went against what God would've wanted you to do. On top of that you cheated on your sweet, kind, and loving boyfriend. Great. What am I going to tell Finn?' I thought to myself feeling worse and worse as time passed on.

I buried the test and its packaging far down in the garbage, hoping my parents wouldn't dig that deep. My mom soon arrived home from her book club meeting and I knew I had to keep up the rouse that nothing was wrong when in reality, everything was wrong.

I ignored all the texts and calls I got that night. Finn tried to reach me a few times. I just didn't know what I could say to him. I could barely speak to him without bursting into tears. Knowing what I had done to him, what a horrible girlfriend I was just hurt me deeply. I prayed that night for God to show me what I needed to do. I knew I had messed up but I didn't know what to do.

The next morning Finn tried to get my attention once again. "Quinn! Quinn. Hey what's with the silent treatment?" Finn asked as I turned to him upset "Whatever I did...I'm sorry." I took a deep breath. I knew it was now or never to tell him. "I'm pregnant," I said tearfully.

Finn looked stunned. Oh boy here we go. "I wasn't sure, and I really didn't want to go by myself, and I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner!" I sobbed. "Mine?" Finn asked in shock. "Yes, you," I said quickly smiling "Who else's would it be?" "But we...we never..." Finn began. "Last month. Hot tub," I said emotionally. I knew that was the only plausible instance for me to get pregnant with his child or at least I think it could be.

"But we were wearing our swimsuits!" Finn protested. 'Okay Quinn think. Try to sell this to him' I thought to myself. "Ask Jeeves said a hot tub is the perfect temperature for sperm," I lied "It, it helps it swim faster." Finn seemed freaked out. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God," He was buying it? He was buying it! I was relieved. "Are – are you gonna get a...?" Finn asked. I cried knowing exactly what he meant. "No," I said "I really thought I had a shot at getting out of here! No." I layed my head on his shoulder sobbing. Finn tried to comfort me but truth be told I knew he didn't know what to do in this situation either.

I had to continue to pretend like nothing was wrong for the next few days. "What was up with you crying yesterday?" Santana asked filing her nails. "It's nothing," I lied. "You know Coach doesn't like us to show too much sadness. It shows weakness," Santana said. "I know. It just was a rough day," I lied again as I got in line to get some food for the cafeteria. "You've got to be kidding me. You're going off the Sue Sylvester cleanse too?" Santana said baffled. "I just didn't feel like not eating," I said as Santana narrowed her eyes at me. She knew something was up. "It's your funeral," she shrugged as she walked off. I sighed. It wasn't going to get any easier as the weeks went on and I began to explode. I sat there eating my grilled chicken and side salad.

My body almost seemed to rejoice to have food in it. I knew I needed to eat healthy for this baby. I didn't know what was going to happen, if I was going to keep it or not but I knew I had to give her the nutrition to grow properly. I couldn't risk anything happening to this kid. As I finished lunch I headed for my next class, distraught, wondering if Santana had figured out what was going on with me.

I was then stopped by probably the last person I wanted to see. "Sup, MILF?" Puck smirked. "Leave me alone," I shot back as I just continued walking but Puck continued to follow me. "Who's the daddy?" He asked as I continued to ignore him "I just think it's kind of weird if it's Finn, since you told me you were a virgin when we did it... And I know for a fact that you didn't do it with him." "How can you be so sure?" I shot back. He couldn't be sure. "Finn's my boy. He would have told me," Puck said. "You make a habit of sleeping with your boys' girlfriends?" I shot back as I went down a hallway, hoping to get away from Puck. Like I needed this right now.

"Well, call the Vatican! We've got ourselves another Immaculate Conception!" Puck shouted as I raced back hoping to shut him up. I dragged him to the nearest corridor so we could talk privately. "I'd take care of it, you know. You, too. My dad's a deadbeat but I don't roll that way," Puck said. "Weren't you fired for peeing in the fast-food fryolator?" I asked. "I've got my pool cleaning business," Puck said brushing it off. "We live in Ohio," I shot back shaking my head "I had sex with you because you got me drunk on wine coolers and I felt fat that day, but it was a mistake. You're a Lima loser and you're always gonna be a Lima loser." I said as I rushed off emotionally. Today already had become too much for me to handle.

I raced out to my car. It was pouring rain as I got in there. I sat in the driver's seat and let myself sob. How could this be happening to me? I always envisioned things would have gone so differently for me. I never expected to become pregnant by one mistake that could change my entire life. I wished I had never done what I did with Puck. I wouldn't be in this situation if I had just listened to what I had been taught. If I had just continued to follow the celibacy vow, I wouldn't be dealing with this. I knew I had caused this situation on myself and that to me was what hurt the most.

My thoughts were then interrupted by a voice. How many weeks are you?" a voice asked as I turned around to see a blonde haired woman sitting in the passenger's seat of my car "From the looks of you, I'd say no more than five or six. I assume you haven't told your parents yet. I mean, how could you? After Daddy bought you this car so you could drive him to the Chastity Ball. You can't raise this baby, Quinn."

I was dumbfounded. Who was this woman? How did she know who I was or anything about my life? "I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked. "I'm just somebody who wants to help," the woman said. "I don't need your help! Get the hell out of my car!" I snapped. "Really? What kind of prenatal vitamins are you taking?" she asked as I had no reply. Truth was, I hadn't gone to my first doctor's visit yet so I didn't have any prenatal vitamins. "Yeah," the woman said as she digged through her purse before handing me a bottle. "Here. Three times a day, or your baby will be ugly." I took the bottle. Completely confused by this woman. "I don't understand. What do you want from me?" I asked as the woman smiled at me. "I want to adopt your baby. Let me introduce myself. I'm Terri Schuester," the woman said as somehow the fact that this was Mr. Schue's wife made me feel a little more comforted.

"Aren't you pregnant?" I said gesturing to Mrs. Schuester's belly. "Well you see Quinn, this is just a pregnancy pad," Terri said lifting up her shirt to reveal the pad. I was shocked. She was lying to Mr. Schue about being pregnant but why? "That's where you come in. If you give your baby to Mr. Schuester and I, I promise you won't regret it," she said as I thought about it. "I really need some time to process this all. I appreciate the offer Mrs. Schuester but I don't know if I want to give it up yet," I said as Terri nodded. "Take your time," Terri said as she then got out of my car.

I sat in my car wondering what I should do. Giving the baby up to the Schuesters didn't seem like a bad idea at all. Mr. Schue was kind to all of us in the Glee Club, treating us like we were his own kids. He would be a good dad to her baby. I wasn't sure if it was the best option though. Mrs. Schuester was lying to Mr. Schue, not unlike myself to Finn but there was just a part of me that worried about Mrs. Schuester's influence over the baby. 'Well you do have a few months before you make a decision,' I told myself as I drove off home for the weekend, hoping somehow the decision would become easier over time.

That Saturday was the game against Findlay High. "WMHS, WMHS," we cheered hoping to get the crowd into the game. The game had gone on for awhile when Findlay scored 6 points by the fourth quarter, the titans were still at 0. There were only a few seconds left Finn looked over at me as I smiled back. It seemed like the pressure had overwhelmed him as he called a Timeout. During the timeout Puck and Finn were talking. I had no idea what was going on but it look serious. Puck then looked over at me as one of the players on the other team called "Yo, left tackle! Your momma's so fat, her cereal comes with its own lifeguard. Like Baywatch!"

Puck snapped back at him "Hey, ankle grabber. I had sex with your mother," he smirked. "No, seriously. I cleaned your pool, and then I had sex with her in your bed. Nice Star Wars sheets." The player seemed speechless. I continued to cheer for the team as the timeout was over. All of a sudden, 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce played over the speaker and soon enough all of the football players were dancing to it. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous they looked. I covered my face with my pom pom to conceal my laughter. Sure enough everyone seemed distracted by the dancing that the team scored their first touchdown courtesy of Puck. I couldn't help but be proud of the guys for what they had done. They had tied the score 6 to 6. It was all in the hands of Kurt to score the field goal.

Yet again Single Ladies played as Kurt scored the field goal, winning the first game ever for the McKinley High Titans that season. Brittany, Santana, and I all hugged excited for our first win. Finn then came over. "We did it," he grinned as I smiled back at him. "I'm so proud of you Finn," I said as he then kissed me for the first time since I had told him the news. It was in that moment that I couldn't have felt more in love with Finn than I was before.

That Monday I had come back to school feeling more of the same, sad, wishing things could be different. I was looking in my locker when Finn approached me. "Hey," he said as I shut my locker and smiled at him. He then pulled out a torn baby blanket out of his pocket. "Here," he said handing it to me "It's my gee-ge. This is the baby blanket my dad got me the day I was born. It was the only thing I had to remember him by. I used to cry without it, and I took it everywhere with me, so it's a little dirty. But I want our baby to have it," Finn told me sincerely as I could have almost cried. It was one of the nicest gestures anyone could have done for me. I teared up feeling incredibly guilty especially since the baby isn't Finn's. "I'm gonna do everything I can to be a good father," Finn said in a assuring tone. "Thank you, Finn," I smiled back at him as I hugged him tightly.

My thoughts were interrupted by Puck approaching Finn and I. 'Great. Please don't make a scene,' I thought to myself nervously awaiting what Puck was going to say. "Hey, guys. How you doing?" Puck asked "You know, lately, I've been getting really sick in the morning," he smirked almost taunting me. "Must be a virus," I said quickly trying to brush it off. "Hey, are you putting on a little weight?" he shot at me as Finn looked upset "You should watch your carbs. They're not going to be able to hoist you to the top of that cheerleading pyramid much longer." He knew exactly where to hit me. He knew how insecure I had been about my weight. All I could do was look away feeling more and more upset. "Hey. Don't talk to my girlfriend like that," Finn shot back at Puck. I think Puck saw much much of a nerve he hit with me when he took back what he said "You know what? You're right. I was out of line. See you guys around," Puck said as he left us alone.

"Hey don't listen to him," Finn said comfortingly. "Why shouldn't I? He's right," I said emotionally. "You'll go back to normal again after the baby is born," Finn smiled at me. "Maybe," I sighed. "It's going to be okay Quinn. No matter what you're beautiful to me," Finn said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks," I whispered. "Are you going to be okay?" Finn asked as I nodded. "Head to class. I'll be there later," I said as Finn hesitantly walked off looking back at me. I stood up against the lockers. Everything had become so much for me to handle. Could I really do this? Have this baby? I knew abortion was wrong and there was no way I would get one but having to deal with all the stares, the whispers in the hallway, the fact that I could be kicked off the Cheerios; it all felt like too much. I teared up just hoping, wishing it would get easier. The bell rang as I headed to Glee Club hoping it would take my mind off of the mess my life was currently in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
1K 72 67
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...
45.8K 853 23
"The people want to know about Quinn Fabray since no one heard of her for weeks and the internet says you're our best bet for any type of information...
26.8K 1.1K 200
Continuing on from my first glee oneshot book because it's full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters are totally...