I'm not a nerd! ||Jimin X Rea...

By mrchimjim0911

"No! I don't want to marry him!" (Y/N) is the daughter of famous CEO in America who have power and own most o... More

< Character info >
< 1 >
< 2 >
< 4 >
< 5 >
< 6 >
< 7 >
< 8 >
< 9 >
< 10 >
< 11 >
< 12 >
< 13 >
< 14 >
< 15 >
1K views!!!šŸ’žšŸ’ž
< 16 >
< 17 >
tag
< 18 > part 1
< 18 > part 2
< 19 >
< 20 >
< 21 >
< 22 >
< 23 >
< 24 >
< 25 >
Omg....
< 26 >
< 27 >
< 28 >
< 29 >
Extra#1
< 30 >
< 31 >
< 32 >
< 33 >
Notice

< 3 >

6.7K 209 208
By mrchimjim0911

"Yah! Park Jimin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi, Yeri and Joy. Why are you all late!" The teacher shouted like no tomorrow.

"Sorry." They all said.

"Sigh....how many time should I told you all ...get back to your seat. Next time you all better not be late again!" Said the teacher disappointely.

The boys walked pass with a smirk on their face. Meanwhile the girls walked pass me, they seem noticed me and gave me death stare. But Lisa gave them more scarier glare with her big eyes at them and made them walked away quicker.

"Wow, they must really scare of you huh?" I smiled at my hero of the day.

"Yea... it is all because of my dad. He works as the world famous CEO's assistant, so his rank is higher than other peoples. Plus...he's quite scary when he's mad...so never do that.." She said it nervously, scared that you will run away.

"The world famous CEO's assistant?" Your eyes widened.

She looked at me confused and scared. Scared that someone get closer to her for fame.
"It's fine, I don't care whether you're someone's daughter of something." You smile.

"You don't afraid of me."

"Why would I ?" After I said it, I looked infront and act like I was listening to teacher. Actually, you thought "Wow, she is my dad's assistant's daughter?! The world seem small huh.. I better keep my identity as a secret from her."

After first period, Lisa and I have dance lesson. Before I went to the dance room, they're some students purposely block the way. I looked up and saw who are those rude ass people. Wow is them again...

"I heard you have dance lesson next." Said Seulgi.

"Can you even dance?" Said Namjoon.

"Hyung are you asking yourself?" Said Taehyung with his rectangle box smile.

"Do you want to die?" Said Namjoon and gave Taehyung a huge slap in his back.

I looked at them and guess they're the kingkas and queenkas in school. I gave them a straight face and walked by them with Lisa, but suddenly a hand blocked me again. I looked who it is... Park Jimin.

"Yah! Where you are going."

"Well-" I cut off by Lisa.

"Are you stupid or your tiny little pepper brain loss function?"

"Oh, hello there..mr famous CEO's assistant's daughter. In short...rich ass girl..." He smirked.

"I have a name, peasant." Said Lisa while rolling her eyes.

"So what are you going to do, sue us HAHAHA." Said Hoseok.

The girls laughed at us and pretend to be weak. Like bruhhh...I looked back at Jimin and said, "Can you let us through?"

"What if I don't want to, fat nerd." Said Jimin rudely.

"Fat?" I looked down and understand what he meant. My clothes are a little oversize, after I tucked my shirt, the sapce around my waist are fill with air. So I looked fat af. I just don't care about it and said, "I'm fat so what. Jealous?" I said with a smirk on my face. I grasped Lisa wrist and walked away.

"What is wrong with that bitch!! How could she talk to oppa like that!!" Said Yeri.

"She's crazy!" Said Joy.

"Wow, calm down girls." Taehyung put his hands up.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Said Namjoon.

"I'm fine, just wait you fat nerd. I will make you feel shame later."

Changing room

"Hey, (Y/N) are you okay?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. They are not that scary, I been to worst." I said while taking my shirt off.

"Wtf girl,are those abs! Damn, you have a such a nice body ! I thought you're a little chubbier." Lisa start analysing.

"Nah, I gained some weights now. I need to start my diet soon." (girls can related to this line.)

"Bruh! What are you talking about. You even slimmer than me! You don't even need to diet." Lisa frowned.

"Okay.. enough of arguing, let's get change quickly before the class start."

You change to this dance outfit.

(Ignore the earphones)

"Damn girl, you looks hot. Are you on reservation list, cause I want to reserve you." Said Lisa with a grin on her face.

"Come on, Lisa...you can do better than that.." I shook my head and walked toward the dance room.

"Hey, wait for me!" Lisa ran towards me.

Dance room

You walked in with Lisa, everyone just casually stared at you. You rolled your eyes and find a place to sit down. You fpund an empty spot near the windows, you went there and sat down with Lisa. Just for few seconds...let me repeat again A FEW SECONDS, you heard a voice that annoyed you so much until you want to throw a punch in his face.

"Hey nerd, nice body."

You just ignored that brat and continue wait for the dance teacher to come. The boy seem not happy by your action and grasped by your shoulder to turn toward him.

"Hey, are you deaf. I just compliment you but you ignore me. Too bad, such a pretty body that are wasted because of your UGLY face." He literally shouted on purpose so that everyone can heard it. Everyone except from Lisa laugh at you. You feel like to laugh at his words but you bare with it, cause you know that's not true. Sigh... sometime you thought why can't your life just like "True beauty", that some guys will appreciate your ugly look.

"Yah!" When Lisa about to square up and yeet that boy's hand away, I stopped her.

I pushed his hand out of my face hardly and said,"Sooo....biss, I know you are incrediblely good looking and always full of yourself. But, your mouth just too smelly to even kiss someone. Try to brush the smell off, okay." I said it while tapping his right cheek with my hand by teasing him. Some weird dude from the front just start to get extra by saying "Ohhh!!"

We all know Jimin is a short temper person and he gets pissed easily, he pointed at me ,"Shut up, you are not any better than me. Look at what you are wearing. Those look cheap af materials shirt looks like you bought from thrift shop. I bet you can't dance either huh." He smirked. The sme dude "Ohhhh" again.

"Well it's looks cheap, but the quality is better than your personality." I flipped my "hair". That dude yet again make fuss. "GET REKT BRUHHH!!"

Both of us looked at the person who just done that, and it was Taehyung. Jimin frowned and glared at him. He quickly stay quiet by covering his mouth with both of his hands.

Suddenly, Jimin got up and point at me ,"Let's have a dance battle." I was shocked after hearing that.
"Oh, are you scared now kitten. You have one way to take back what you just said. Kneeling down and apologize to me." He smirked again, thought he got victory.

I got up ,"Who's saying I'm afraid of you boiii. Bring it on."

The class was out of control, screaming and cheering and all sounds were made. Suddenly, a clapping sound echo in the room which grasp everyone's attention.

"Well, I already heard all the conversation. Let's make the dance battle begin!" Said the dance teacher which made the students cheered.

"Who will go first?" One of the students asked.

"I will!" Said Jimin said it confidently.

Lots and lots of girls started to fangirl. I sat back down, rolled my eyes and watch. Lisa who sitting beside me from the beginning asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"Well.. it's happening now, I can't go back anymore. I just have to face it." I smile.

"Girl...That the spirit." Lisa smiled and hugged me.

The music just started, Jimin just choose a song that named «lie».

Jimin danced to it gracefully and full of confident.

(Ignore the back up dancer <gawd I'm so evil>)

After the song end, the fangirls started again.

"So graceful!!"
"Arh!!! So handsome!!"
"Oppa!!! You have jams!!!"

I rolled my eyes once again and walked to the front. I saw Jimin smirking while walked by me with a sweaty look. He whispered to me, "You're going to lose, nerd." After that, he walked back confidentially.

"All right, is my turn now." I cheered myself up. I never show my dancing skill to anyone expect for my personal dance teacher. I started to dance since 3 years old, so I have basics that I don't have to worry about. I chose a song that name «Gucci». After the music started and I danced wildly.

After I end my dance, the dance room was silence. I'm a little disappoint. I looked up, their face were shocked. Meanwhile, when I looked at Jimin, he looked so stupid with his shocking face while her mouth were hanging around.

Lisa clapped for me happily. I looked at her and smile brightly. A few moments later, they all start to clap for me. I bowed and got back to Lisa.

"Wow, (Y/N)! You are good at dancing. Since when did you started to dance?" Asked the teacher.

"I started to dancing at 3 years old."

"Wow, that very young. You dance excellently! Bravo!" I blushed.

"Alright, all students will have one vote. Vote for the best dancer that you think! " Said the dance teacher.

"Who vote for Jimin, please raise up your hand?" Some students raised theirs hand.

"I don't know, both of them are good at dancing... but I kinda like (Y/N)'s dance. She went wild like damnn." Some boys said.

"I'm loyal to Jimin!"
"I hate to say but she dance pretty well too."
"I don't know!"

I looked at Jimin and said, "Look like I successfully take your fangirl's heart away."

"Shut up..." He's blushed?

"Hey, are you that hot here. There are air conditioners."

"No, I mean yes!"

"Shhh!! Class be quiet !! I will ask the vote again!" The teacher said it again.

"Who's voting for Jimin?" Later, she started to count the vote.

(Our class got 13 peoples)

"6 votes for Jimin !"

"Who vote for (Y/N)?"

I looked at the floor, I can guess it I will lose anyways because not everyone want to vote for me expect Lisa.

"7 votes for (Y/N)! Congratulations (Y/N) win!"

My eyes widened, I can't believe I just won. Jimin was a little bit pissed off ,but he congrated me anyway. Jimin walked toward his best friend and asked him, "Taehyungie, who did you vote for?"

"I feel like GUCCI!" He said and do a weird aegoy.

Jimin shook his head and turned to me and said,"I'm sorry that I look down on you but that doesn't mean I'm not better than you!"

I just gave him a questionable stare before the bell rang. Is the last period for today which is singging lesson. Lisa and I quickly went to change and head to another class.
______________________________________
Sorry, this chapter a little too long.Hope you enjoy it. And again, sorry for terrible english and grammars mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 8.7K 62
"Are you sure about this?" they asked me. "Yes. I am so sure about this" I gave them an assuring smile. -------------------- Lee ChaeRin, the most be...
641K 26.6K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
151K 5.7K 40
Her love for BTS was one of the biggest reason why she decided to take a leap of faith and apply for an University in Korea. The new country takes he...
16.4K 479 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...