Step Brother |NamJin FF|

By bebxsh

In which the 'straight' Namjoon falls in love with his gay Stepbrother Seokjin. "I fucking love my Stepbrothe... More

1. First Meeting
2. The Feelings
3. Separated
4. "Do you know each other?"
5. Another Side
6. "This will be fun!"
7. First Punishment
8. Fuck This.
9. Seokjin Isn't Mine.
10. Just Admit It!
11. Jealousy overload!
12. Confession.
13. "Was he good tho?"
14. New Student?
15. "He's too hot!"
16. Unexpected Kiss.
Thank you!
17. "I Love You." [M]
18. Seokjin Loves You!
19. "Hyung Listen.."
20. Rape.
21. Diffecult To Love?
22. Truth Hurts.
23. "That's My Man."
24. Behave Kitten. [M]
25. In Trouble?
26. Not My Daddy!
27. It Hurts.. [M]
28. Rejected?
29. "Your Dad happened."
30. Revenge
31. All I Need Is You.
33. Now You're Mine. [M]
New Story!
INFO!
34. A good Girl?
35. Suprise
36. Hoseok Was Lying.
Q&A
37. But Namjoon?

32. This Night Would Be Fun!

4.9K 201 363
By bebxsh

Namjoons alarm started ringing. It was 6 am and Namjoon woke up, still sleepy but he needed to get up. His plan was settled. He brushed his teeth and wore some normal clothes but packed himself some nice clothes into a bag where he also boot his written song texts in. He walked out if his room and was about to go downstairs but peeked into Seokjins room.

Seokjin looked so peaceful, his  soft hair all over the place, his legs in tight pajama pants, his body snuggled into his pillow. Namjoon wanted to start going but somehow he wanted to touch Seokjin. He slowly made his way towards Seokjin and brushed his Han across Seokjins face. His skin is smooth and white. His fingers now touched Seokjins glossy lips and Namjoon could say that he would rather eat those lips everyday than food. Namjoons hand then trailed down towards Seokjins arm and at that moment Seokjin started to hug Namjoons arm. Namjoons face got crimson red, his hand was touching Seokjins private part.

Namjoon needed to go, Yoongi must be waiting for him in front of their house, but Seokjin held him really tight. Namjoon carefully tried to shake Seokjins arm off but Seokjin pressed his arm even more against his private part.

Namjoon was still moving his hand around, hopeless, but he stopped as he heard Seokjin moan softly.

Namjoon tried to keep calm and didn't move his hand anymore but Seokjin started grinding against his hand and Namjoon could swear he was in heaven. He felt the preecum through Seokjins pants and he really tried to stop himself from moving but how hot and needy Seokjin looked drove him insane, once again.

He quickly got his hand off and pushed the pillow between Seokjins legs, moving up and down in a fast pace.

Seokjin was moaning, holding onto the pillow fir dear life. Namjoon wished he could touch Seokjin one more time but since Seokjin is asleep he won't remember who did this to him and would think he did it himself.

Namjoon tried so hard to not get a boner, this was the hardest thing to do. He tried to look everywhere except for Seokjin but his eyes casually moved to Seokjins glorious body.

Namjoon rubbed the pillow even harder than before and Seokjin choked at that moment, the pleasure was just too much. He grinded against it, his moans never stopping, and released after seconds.

Namjoon smirked, Seokjin looked so sleepy and peaceful it made his heart melt. He kissed Seokjins sweaty forehead, put a note beside him and walked out of the room.

He wore a pair of Timberlands, Jungkook told him to. Namjoon still packed some leather boots because he needed them later on.

As soon as Namjoon stepped out of the house he was greeted by Hoseok and Jungkook. Where was Yoongi? Shouldn't he pick him up?

"Namjoon what took you so long? We've been waiting for ten minutes you know we have no time!"

Jungkook shouted, he was so like his mother Seokjin. Namjoon liked it tho.

"I was just finishing some business."

Namjoon smirked to himself as Hoseok just rolled his eyes. Jungkook took Namjoons bag out of his hand and put it into the car. Namjoon was impressed, the bag was heavy as if it was filled with trophies but Jungkook still managed to carry it so easily. Namjoon is a proud dad.

As they all sat in the car Hoseok wanted to hear some music so Jungkook showed us his mixtape. He used another name and all his songs were amazing.

Justin Seagull- nothing like us

Justin Seagull- 2U

And those songs were truly amazing but Namjoon still wondered..

WHERE THE FUCK WAS HOSEOKS MIXTAPE AT?

As they listened to music they talked about their plan. Jungkook said that he has a song prepared which he and Namjoon could sing. He also had a song prepared which he would sing with Jimin.

"Guys where is Yoongi at? He said he'll come pick me up?"

"He's asleep and I don't want to die."

Namjoon just nodded in response. What did he expect, no one would want to wake him up.

The drive was actually really nice. Jungkook and Namjoon practiced some songs together but mostly he listened to Jungkook sing softly. He had a really good voice and once again his not biological father was the proudest in the world. His son was jut like Seokjin.

"Jungkook, why isn't Seokjin singing? His voice is so beautiful."

"He was actually singing, but he lost his confidence. Some people would call him a fat gay pig and hate everything he did just because he was gay."

Namjoon just hummed in response, leaning against the window with his head. Seokjin is amazing and no one could say something different.

After a while they arrived at the Bar. It's called 'infires' and this bar was lit. As soon as Hoseok and Namjoon entered they gid their faces in masks, not wanting to be regonized by their customers.

They were backstage and practiced their songs, Hoseok and Jimin would show a little dance with Jungkook. Yoongi was rapping with Hoseok and Namjoon was also showing off his skills. They'll preform many things and thanks to Yoongi their performance could be held sooner, before Jungkook goes back.

Hours passed and it started to get darker outside, more customers came. Hoseok invited so many people.
Teamin, Minho and his friends and Baekhyun, Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo and his friends. Kihyun and Jooheon came such as Jackson, Mark and their friends. No one invited Chanyeol but since he's the DJ he needed to come anyway. Hoseok even invited some of his background dancers to just come and enjoy the show. Hoshi brought more friends, Mingyu, Vernon, Woozi, and much more.

The bar was overfilled and the people were waiting for the show to start. They were getting impatient but Namjoon didn't want to start already. Seokjin didn't arrive. He needed to be here at 8pm but he isn't.

Seokjin woke up because he felt something sticky against his leg. He stood up and rubbed his eyes, looked down and fell out of the bed.

Did he had a wet dream?

He can't remember but what he noticed is that his pillow is also full of sperm. Seokjin stood up from and wanted to grab hid pillow but he noticed a small piece of paper on the edge of his bed.

Meet me at the bar 'Infires' at 8 pm

-Namjoon

What was that about?

Seokjin stood up and took a quick shower. He wore some pretty clothes since he's going into a bar. Is Namjoon asking him out? Seokjin squeled happily as he thought about it.

He wore a cute white T-shirt which was a size to big and tugged it into his light blue ripped jeans which he wore to a pair of red converse. He also took a black Cardigan since its cold outside.

He walked downstairs and wanted to leave but his mom stopped him.

"Seokjin were are you going?"

"I'm going out."

Seokjin said, not even looking at his mom because he knows what would come next.

"It's late Jin! Where is Namjoon?"

Seokjin turned around to look at his mother. He can't tell her that he's going out with Namjoon..well actually he doesn't even know what they are doing. Namjoon didn't even wrote 'xoxo' or 'I'll be waiting princess'.

"I-I don't know."

His mother started laughing, they both were so obvious.

"honey you know you can trust me. I already saw the letter my dear. I walked into your room because I thought Namjoon would be there since he was missing but instead I found the note."

"M-Mom I-I'm so sorry! I know this is wrong but I love him."

Seokjin cried, his mother hugged hin tight to calm her son. He was aways overreacting.

"Honey, Namjoon is a free man, don't think about what me and Jongdae have. He's in prison and we are divorced. I'm happy as long as you are happy."

Seokjins face lit up and he kissed his mother multiple times, her nose, her forehead, her cheeks. He was so grateful for her and couldn't stop crying he was so happy.

They were still hugging each other but Seokjins mom spoke up.

"Even if you and Namjoon are dating, I'll always see him as my own son. I love you both to death and I hope you'll be happy just one question..what was going on with you and Jackson?"

Seokjin just laughed nervously and walked towards the door.

"It's a long story mom, I'll tell you later!"

And with that he rushed to the nearest Bus stop. He looked at his phone to see that it's already five past eight and noticed that he got so many text from Jungkook and Jimin.

Wait?

Jungkook and Jimin will also come?

Isn't it a date?

Seokjin sighed and texted the boys that he'll be late. He put the phone back in his pocked and waited for the bus to arrive.

10 minutes later the bus was still nowhere to be seen but three drunk guys were walking towards the bus station.

Seokjins palms got sweaty and he tried to seem busy, not facing the men. He noticed them staring at him and texted Jimin or Jungkook to pick him up. He waited for them and as time passed the middle aged men came closer and strated talking to Seokjin.

"H-HeY *hiccups* suUk my diCk p-pleaseuu!"

One of the men said and Seokjin was trapped in between the men. He asked them to let them alone but the men started to reach out for him. One of them came closer and was about to touch Seokjin as he felt right next to Seokjin to the ground. The others followed him.

What the Fuck?

Seokjin looked up as he heard Jimin laughing and Jungkook hitting his chest like a monkey with a proud smirk plastered on his face.

"THANKS GUYS!"

Seokjin shouted as he walked towards them. They really saved his ass.

"I told you that Videogames aren't as bad as you think."

"You just threw rocks at them and think that that is alright?"

"YAH! YOU DID WHAT!?"

As this sentence slipped out of Jimins mouth Jungkook ran into the car, afraid to get beat by Seokjin.

They started driving and after 40 minutes they arrived at the bar.

Seokjin followed Jungkook and Jimin into the club and in the crowd he saw mark and Jackson waving at him. He walked towards them and right at that moment he lost track of Jungkook and Jimin.

What is he even doing there?

All his friends are here.

Are they celebrating something?

Seokjin wanted to ask Mark but right in that moment a Yoda looking boy started screaming into a mic.

"HERE COMES SUUGAAAA!"

And the crows started clapping, some of them were screaming agust D.

"J-..J-HOOOOOPEEEEE!"

Chanyeol wanted to scream J-hope but Yoongi snatched the mic from him and did his Job.

Chanyeol took the mic and announced the last person.

"AND RAPMONSTEEEEER!"

The crowd has gone crazy ones again and some of them were screaming dance monster.

"ISN'T THAT THE EXPENSIVE GIRL GUY?"

One guy screamed and with that Jimin called their bodyguard Tony to get that dude out of the club.

Too much disrespect.

Seokjin still didn't knew what's going on but didn't need to ask as Namjoon made an announcement.

"This show is dedicated to the most important person in the World. Seokjin."

The crowd cheering and Seokjin couldn't hide his smile. This night would be fun.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter will be SMUT!
I love you all♡
Please comment bitches!

This chapter is dedicated to my dear friend jhopeoppatrash! She has amazing stories on her account and is such a sweet heart♡ go check her out guys!

~Anita♡

Continue Reading