I'm not a nerd! ||Jimin X Rea...

By mrchimjim0911

"No! I don't want to marry him!" (Y/N) is the daughter of famous CEO in America who have power and own most o... More

< Character info >
< 2 >
< 3 >
< 4 >
< 5 >
< 6 >
< 7 >
< 8 >
< 9 >
< 10 >
< 11 >
< 12 >
< 13 >
< 14 >
< 15 >
1K views!!!💞💞
< 16 >
< 17 >
tag
< 18 > part 1
< 18 > part 2
< 19 >
< 20 >
< 21 >
< 22 >
< 23 >
< 24 >
< 25 >
Omg....
< 26 >
< 27 >
< 28 >
< 29 >
Extra#1
< 30 >
< 31 >
< 32 >
< 33 >
Notice

< 1 >

8.5K 226 62
By mrchimjim0911

A/N
Hey, how are you?
Hope you guys don't mind my grammar mistakes..hehe..right?
______________________________________

"Hey, what's your name?" A little girl spoke up after seeing the poor boy.

The boy tilted his head and looked guilty after hiding inside other people's garden. He slowly raised his shoulders and prepare to run away. Just then, the girl grasped his little hand and asked again.

"Name. What's your nameeee..." The girl showed some body gestures while talking. The boy finally understood and answered.

"Jiminie..." the boy trembled a little before answering.

"Chimney? That's a strange name." The girl obviously didn't heard it clearly laughed.

"Let me change a nice name for you! How about.... Chimmy! Yes, now on you call Chimmy!" She held both of his hands and smiled brightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yawn..." I woke up in the morning and remembering the strange dream that you lately dream of.

"Strange, strange, strange.." You mouthed.

"That dream again...god.. I think I have been hunted by this Chimney boy.." I ruffled my hairs and continue laying down on my king size bed.

Suddenly a knock had been herad from the door.

"Miss (Y/N), it's time to wake up for breakfasts." Said the lead maid.

"Okayyy." I said it lazily. I forced myself up from those soft and fluffy pillows. I wore my slippers and opened the curtains like main character in every movies.

"Gah! Too bright!" I shut my eyes and slowly open them.

"Nope..still too bright..." I quickly walked towards the bathroom. Thankfully for the lighting that keep me up IMMEDIATELY. Now I know where my bathroom are.

I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before went down to the dinning room.

"What a great life I have." I mumbled while walking down the stairs.

"Oh dear (Y/N)! You finally here! Is been ages that I'm waiting for you. Your dad have become slimmer by waiting." My father always joke with me by using all those childish tone.

"I'm so sorry for my dear precious daddy who have become slimmer by waiting for 10 minutes ." I kissed his check and quickly sat down and prepare for meal.

"Thanks for the food." We started to eat our breakfast.

My mother had passed away since I was 5 years old and my brother Min Yoongi went study aboard away from America.

Although we are korean, but we still use english as our first language because due to the influence of the environment.

I don't know where my brother is to study, because he didn't tell me. I asked my dad before but he totally ignored me....sad... and that's why I gave up asking him.

After I finished my breakfast, I went to work. I know I know, you guys are wondering how old am I. Guess what,  I'm just 17 years old.

I'm talented in designing things thanks for my mom's gene, that's why my dad gave me a position as CEO for the design department.

Of cause, I learn how to sing, dance and rap as my hobbies, so that my life will become more interesting.

Basically, I don't go to school. It will be hard because lots of paparazzi will ask me ton of questions and those kidnappers that only want moneys by threatening rich peoples. I really hate it.

After 4 hours of designing, I felt tired. I walked out from my craft room and decided to chill at living room by watching some TV shows to entertain myself. After a few minutes, I accidentally fell asleep for few hours.

"Miss, Miss (Y/N), please wake up. Your dance teacher is here." Said the lead maid.

"Huh? What time it is?" I quickly glare at the clock which is 4:27p.m.. Shitttt... the class start in 4:30p.m..

"Okay, tell the teacher I will be there after 5 minutes." I sonic ran to bathroom and quickly change it to my dance outfit.

And started my dance lesson and following by singing lesson and rap lesson. After all the lessons, I'm tired. I went for another bath and change it to this outfit.

C O M F Y .

I went to dinning room and greet my dad again. After dinner, my dad suddenly talked to me in a serious tone.

"Hey, darling. I have something to tell you."

"Okay, what it is?" The father hesitated and continue talking.

"I want you to marry to Jungkook."

Jungkook? The name sound familiar. Suddenly the flashback pop out in my mind.

Flashback

He kicked me in my stomach and said "Haha, you looked horrible. Nobody want to talk to you." After that, he smirked showing his tiny bunny teeth.

We are currently taking taekwondo lesson and as always Jungkook kept bullying me because I'm weak.

I get mad at him and ran far away. I stopped and started to cry near the garden. Suddenly someone back hugged me, I looked who it is, it was my beautiful mom. I smiled and hugged her back, "Who is  making my baby cry?"

"Stiff...is stupid Jungkook."I said it angrily.

"Hump little lady, is not good to call other people stupid." She gently flicked my forehead.

"Yes, aunty was right."he said.

"What did you want from me." Because I was so scared of him, I ran away endlessly again. I did not know I was ran over the gate. Suddenly I heard engine sound and I froze. My mom push me to the other side then "Bang". I saw her laid on the floor with blood coming out from her head. I looked up and saw one of Jungkook's arm extended out. Showing like pushing gesture. I'm mad and blaming him for pushing my mother.

End of flashback

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THAT MURDERER!"

"(Y/N) YOU SHOULD NOT TALK LOUD TO ME! I'M YOUR FATHER!"

"You know what happened to me when I was young right......Because itbis all his fault!!Mother dead!!!" I cried sadly and angrily.

"If he didn't push mother to the road....mother won't die...."

"(Y/N) is all an accident." The father showed sad smile.

"Accident?! You are not believe when I telling you that jerk push mother to the road on purpose!" I shouted .

"(Y/N) darling, think! How can a child push an adult? That's impossible to do that!"

"Nothing is impossible. I still remember him pushing mom to me... I think he want both of us to die...I guess you won't belive me after all...... and again I'm not marry to that jerk..." After I said it, I went to my room.

"(Y/N)! Sigh...this girl....when she can understand a little.." he sighted.

In my room

I kept sobbing, in my though just think I don't want to marry that jerk. What should I do...

Suddenly, an idea popped out of my mind. "How about run away from home." I smirked and quickly packed my things up. After packing, I heard knocking sounds.

"Oh shit! It must be the lead maid checking me!" I though.

I ran to my bed and fake asleep. She walked inside the room and checked on me. After that, she left.
"Hew, that was close."
I put on my hat and my mask and carefully grapped my luggages. I slowly closed the door and tip toeing to the mian door. I slowly open the door and gently close it. You thought I was free...oh no no...still got one challenge .. the GUARDS. All because of the incident, my dad hired more guards.

I used rocks to make distractions and quickly use my key to open the gate door and left by taking taxi that I called a few minutes ago. I arrived at the airport. I bought my ticket to Korea, I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I'm doing this big decision.

Before I left my house I also left a note in my room.
"Goodbye, dad. I always love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

76.5K 2.1K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
120K 5.1K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...
641K 26.6K 33
"V, ahh, she is your soon to be wife." - Mum "WHAT?! MARRY, HIM/HER?" - Hyera and Taehyung ____________________________________ Something unwanted ha...
5.7K 378 11
20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his bf and...