Life Turned Rightside Up

By NiiaNiia_

Akierrea , a 17 year old who will have to support herself after her parents die in a plane crash in the middl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 30

58 1 0
By NiiaNiia_

Akierrea's POV

TOMORROW IS THE DAY WILL NO LONGER AKIERREA ROYAL MASON BUT AKIERREA ROYAL HARRISON. I'M SO EXCITED YET SO NERVOUS!!!
Anyways right now I'm getting ready to go out with my girls and by my girls I mean Kianna, Angel, Aubrey (Angel's Twin), Georgia, Isabelle, Jazmine and Kailanni.

Tonight they are taking me to a surprise place. I hate surprises tbh with you. I just want to know already.
Everybody is getting ready to go so we can get in front of the house early so we can take pictures and etc. The part I hate about this "lil bachelorette party/get together" as Kianna calls is it.
     I have a feeling we are going to this now club that opened called ProMoves🍃. I've heard about that club like two weeks but never really got to go and check it out. I heard that this club is a strip club and a party club. My friend that had went said that there were three floors in the club. Obviously the first floor is where bars and dance floors were. Then on the second floor there were stripper dancing poles. And the last floor was when you wanna smoke. Since my friend Gloria was lesbian, she and her girlfriend would always shut down the place with their dance moves so I've heard from her.
      However, she and her girlfriend couldn't go because her father died two days ago and she has to fly back to Dallas for the wait and funeral. I feel so bad because they had a whole argument the night before and I was at her house to witness it.
Anyway, right now we are boarding the party bus and ready to get wasted!!!!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
A While Later....

     Right now me and my girls are wasted drunk and the wedding is not too far from here so I got to slow down.....yea no, I'm not slowing down for shit.
     The next song that plays has me and the girls on the dance floor which I then notice a few seconds later that there was no one there except me and girls dancing to Booty me down. Yea I know it's a crazy name for a song but it's lit though. When the song had finished I was shocked to see who was in the mixed in the crowd.........Keon mothafucking Harrison. Oh shit I'm in big trouble even though our wedding tomorrow🤦🏽‍♀️. Oh lord what have I done because he don't look too happy to see me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Keon's POV

Me and my boys went to the strip club called ProMoves🍃.

(A/N: sorry guys I had to change Keon to a younger person because the other one looked too old and yes I did put this new Keon in the chapter 17 I believe is whereI had him in the MM.)

(A/N: Versace Versace Versace......I'm sorry  I had to. Yes this a real song called Versace by Migos. Go listen to it, the song nice)

^(A/N: Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang!!!.....sorry again. If you don't know the song it's called Gucci Gang by Lil Pump, it's a lit song so I advise you to go listen to it)

       When we pulled up to the club the music was bumping but nobody was dancing, they had formed a circle around something or someone. It must have been a fight because the security is still by the walls watching what's going on.
       When we went into the club, we had pushed our way through to the front of the circle to see what the commotion is about. When I tell I was seeing red because in the middle of the circle is my soon to be wife with her friends including my sister tweaking to Booty Me Down. I got mad real quick, good thing the song is over because I would have cut in the middle of the dance anyway so they lucky. After the dj had turned the song that's when Akierrea had turned around and seen me madder than when MightyDuck(A/N:he a comer but you can find him on YouTube along with his family) pushed his friends into the fountain at the mall.
I pulled her to the corner of the club where I could talk to her face to face instead of having to talk to her in between sweaty bodies.

    "Babe are you-u-u-u following me?! I-I-I didn't think-k-k-k you would be here-e-e-e!" She hiccuped while looking at my lips but the next thing that would come out of them (pause) she wouldn't like sober or drunk but I don't care.

   "First things first I was not following you. I didn't know you were going to be here. Secondly you're fucking drunk off your ass dancing for these thirsty ass niggas, shaking what's mine. Fuck outta here with that we going home. Fuck this!" I said pulling up from against the wall that's when she began to throw a fit and pull away from me.

   "Nooooooo babyyyyyy pleaseeeeeeeee noooooo I'm sorryyyyyyyyyy I don't wanttt to goooooo." She cried and slurred her words.

"No we going home wether you like it or not we leaving. Fuck the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Plus what I say about drinking. Didn't say not to drink from club cuz you don't know if your fucking drink was spiked whether you were drinking just a glass of water, it can be spiked too, now com on I'm not playing with you.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
The next morning (WEDDING DAY!!!!!!)
Akierrea POV

     TODAY IS MY MOTHAFUCKING WEDDING DAY. I CANT TO BE CALLED MRS.HARRISON.
      I know last night was like a blur but I do remember Keon yelling at me because I was twerking in front of people. The last thing I remember is the girls coming my bedroom and Keon downstairs yelling at Kianna, I know she had to have it worse than me because that's his sister, stepsister or not that's still his sister.
       Today is a brand new and that's the past. Right now I'm going to go downstairs because it seems like everybody else from my group is downstairs. We rented out a pent house for three nights so this is our.... well their last night here because I'm going on my honeymoon with my soon to be hubby. As soon as I sat up I caught a instant headache, but thankfully my girls looked out for me and on the small table next to the bed laid two painkillers and a glass of water with a note. After swallowing the pills and drinking the water I opened the note that read...

  Dear my future wifeyy,
I know I can't see you at anytime before the wedding so I'm sending the note to express the things I love about you:

1. Your energy

2. Your loyalty

3.Your smile

4. Your goofy laugh

5. Your beauty...... damn girl you so damn fine I'm glad I making you mine forever till the end of time

6.Your smart ass mouth

7. Your beautiful eyes that I could get lost in

8. Your motherhood..... thank you for all my beautiful/handsome children

9. Your dedication towards success

10. Your crazy puppy face that works on me every single time that you want that you can't have

11. Your sexiness

12. Your beautiful curves

13. Your dimples everywhere  on your body

14. Your scary threats that you don't plan to do.... I think... please don't hurt me

15. Your heavy bumba colt hands

16. Your natural hair

17. Your cute small nose

18. Your love for video games especially GTA 5 or CODWW2

19. Your silliness

And last but not least

20.  Your love for a nigga like me

See you soon babygirl, I love you!!!

-Keon

     By the time I had finished reading the note I was in tears. If a nigga don't do shit like this then your nigga don't love you but mine clearly loves me💑❤️💍.        
     When I finally up out of the bed and went to the bathroom to shower I found a note written on the mirror in expo marker. It read

Put in the sexy lingerie that's on the top shelf in the closet and put on a robe.

Love the seven other baddies 😜

   I had to laugh because I know it was Kianna who wrote this because she stay calling our group the eight baddies. After my bath I did what she said and walked downstairs to the big ass kitchen to find 'the other seven baddies' cooking up a storm in there till they notice I walked in.

"SURPRISE!!!!!" They shouted

"Thank you guys so much. You don't know how much this means to me. I'm trying not to cry cuz I did enough crying upstairs. I love you guys so much." I say hugging each one of them at a time. " Now let's eat cuz a baddie hungry and this food looks good!!" That caused to all laugh and dig in.

"Damn Jaz this omelet is hitting! I need you in my kitchen everyday." Says Isabelle

"My mommy thought me well after all she has done for me. She's in a better place now. But I got you just hit me up whenever you need breakfast and I'm talking to all of you not only Belle." Jazmine replies smiling at all of us.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Four hours of hair pulling, dress tightening eyebrows plucking, eye rubbing later me and the girls were dressed and it was show time. The walked in with they baes. Jazmine with Stefan, Kianna with Lewis(Raheem cheated on Kianna with two strippers so Lewis is her new boostinka) , Georgia with Leo, Angel with Anthony, Aubrey with Theo, Isabelle with Damien, and Jalen with Kailanni. They all looked so cute. They all walked down the aisle and the doors closed behind them. Now it is my time to shine, so I walked down the aisle with my arm tucked under Troy's arm. I think he could have sensed my nervousness so he squeezed my arm in comfort to calm me down.
When I finally got to the alter, Keon was smiling at me so in return I winked at him. Then the service began which is where my nerves started to kick back in. I was glad Mama Joyce was the pastor..... that's what you call them right?

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Keon Harrison and Akierrea Mason in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together- let them speak now or forever hold your peace." She says looking around at anyone then she continues... "Now Akierrea and Keon have made their own vows in which Akierrea will go first..."

"Keon Mason I don't even know where to start... I have had a crush on you since we were in high school but never had the guts to actually go up to you and tell you because at the time you had a "girlfriend". I remember when she used to sit at our lunch table and all crazy whenever I tried to talk to you but look where we at now. I have you in the end because in the end I get what I want and that was you!! Anyway, I'm very grateful and glad you choose me. You don't know how much I love you and our kids. You didn't have to take the twins in but you did and I'm very grateful, thank you so much Keon. I remember when we were in high school you would always tease me about my braces but the next you would do how put a rose with a note saying sorry and how beautiful I am in my locker. Till this day I still have all the notes in a box in my house because I kept them as memories of you. I love you and so does your children." By the time I finished saying my vows we both had tears in our eyes but we were laughing.

"Now it is time for Keon...they better as good and sweet as hers or we gonna have to talk after this mister." Mama Joyce says but it's the end that had everybody laughing and Keon was looking down smiling.

"Akierrea Mason from the time I seen your back then you were lonely at school I thought that I should go sit by you but I would always be blocked by my friends who would literally drag me to my lunch table. I felt so bad for not going to you at lunch that's why I had sent those notes with the roses, that was the only way I could have spoke to you. I even put my phone number once but you never called but I didn't take it heavily though. I thought you didn't nothing to do with me not until you actually came to my lunch table and gave a not that I remember it saying "Roses are red, Violets are blue I wish I could have been with you but I'm moving very soon." From that day on I felt like I had lost someone very special to my heart because you were leaving. I had to struggle through two years alone with my friends but that all ended when you moved back and I was glad because when you came back to school we spoke in public but would still each other notes through our lockers and that led us to being best friends. Today until the day I die I will forever be gratefully have such a blessing in my life. I love you and my children from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the ones who make me push myself in the direction of success and I thank you for that. I love you babygirl." By the time he was finished with his vows I was in tears thank god my makeup is waterproof or I would be looking like monster right now. I mouthed back 'I love you more'.

"Aww that was so sweet, may I have the rings please!" Mama Joyce said

Makayla had wheeled little Arrion in his wagon that had the rings in it along with a pile of turquoise and white flower petals in it. She handed over the rings to Mama Joyce and walked back to her seat. While Mama Joyce gave each of us our rings.

"Now Akierrea repeat after me.... I Akierrea Mason..."

"I Akierrea Mason..."

"Give you Keon Harrison..."

"This ring as a symbol of our unity. This ring marks the beginning of our new journey together."

...............Keon says the same thing too ( sorry I was not about to write that over two more times and copy and pasting is going to be a lot of work but anyways....)

"By the power invested in me and by the state of Florida I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" Mama Joyce finally says and Keon did just that. That kiss was not like our usual kisses it was nice passionate and slow but it lasted for awhile.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Reception•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we walked into the reception, the dj was playing some good Caribbean music.

"WELCOME THE NEWLYWEDS MRS AND MR.KEON HARRISON!!! MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!"

Then he changed the song to OUR song. The song was called Thinking Out Loud By Ed Sheeran. That song was the song that was playing when we went to a fancy party awhile back and from then on we called that song OUR song. When we were dancing Keon decided to dip me like how Ed Sheeran dipped the girl in the music video everybody was clapped and saying 'awww' which made me start to tear up a bit. Keon must have seen because he wiped my face gently and then kissed me when the song was over, that caused everybody to go crazy.
The dj switched the song to wild thoughts and remixed it with I'm the one by Dj khaled, Slippery By Migos, and Despacito by Louis Fonsi. (A/N: this is an actual mix by Ar'mon and Trey, they are you tubers who are brothers. The video is below)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
4 hours later
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Keon's POV

This wedding was the best one yet. I can't believe I married the girl of my dreams. I can't wait for our honeymoon😏😜. No it's not like..... well it kinda is but I also mean that I can have my baby to myself for a whole month..... yes our honeymoon is going to last a month because half of the month we are going to be alone and then the kids are flying up to our honeymoon spot with Momma. I love my kids but for the half of the month I'll miss them like mad but then we won't have to worry about waking up early because of Arrion crying. My baby got to wake up every morning at 6 on the dot to feed him some breast milk she had pumped that was in a baby bottle. We are trying to get him out of the habit of sucking on her nipple so she wouldn't have to pull out her boob in public even though she's breastfeeding her kid. I hate when people be judging you because you in public breastfeeding your child that you can't see cause you can put the plastic cloth over the baby head and your boob. That's why I tell Akierrea not to breastfeed Arrion out in public because if a nigga or bitch say someone to her that person not gonna see daylight even again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers did you miss me? I'm extremely sorry for not posting in a long time. School is stressing me out I was sick twice. So you didn't hear from me in a while so as my treat of not posting in my book this chapter is 3,000+ words excluding this little author note. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I think I might write two more chapters and then end the book😥 sorry guys but THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!

Their rings^

Do you like their rings?
Tell what you think about this chapter.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!!!!! EAT ALOT OF FOOD I KNOW I WILL!!!

-BabygirlNia14 Out✌🏽✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
210K 17.4K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...
65.4K 3.1K 40
|{ flower series #1 x gwapotato corner series #2 }| ". . .but the feelings disappear along with the petals." - jihan (Hong Jisoo x Yoon Jeonghan) ©e...