The Impossible End(The Final...

By BobbieJoONeil

Every supernatural creature knows about Vivian Donaldson and Kendall Sparks and they aren't happy about it. I... More

The Impossible End
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 27

159 22 0
By BobbieJoONeil

Chapter 27

Ronald and Lydia Sparks sprinted away. Lydia turned to Ronald.

"What do we do now?" She asked.

"We live forever, Lydia. We can't defeat them, but maybe we can defeat their child. We'll destroy it and that will make them suffer." Ronald said. Now that this was over, Vivian and Kendall could be together. No one can stop them now. They'd have the hybrid child. They'd do the unknown. They could truly do anything together. Ronald and Lydia realized something........

They were unstoppable.

We walked into my house. Leon started pulling bullets out of Vincent and Ryan. I healed Ryan when he was through. Then I turned to Vincent. He was holding his side. I reached down and replaced his hand with mine. He skin glowed and the bullet hole was gone.

"Thank you, brown eyes." Vincent smiled.

"I should be thanking you. You took a bullet for me and Kendall. That was so caring of you." I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, Vincent."

"I love you too, brown eyes." Vincent said. Kendall joined us and we pulled back. He gave Vincent a hug.

"Thank you for saving our lives." 

"You two mean the world to me." Vincent stated. Kendall smiled at him.

Soon everyone went home. Kendall hugged me and I pulled him close.

"Will you stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He met my gaze.

"Please." 

"I can't say no to you." He kissed me. We went to my room and climbed into bed. Before I knew it, we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 1 25
This is part 2 of A happy ending . It's about Dylan's life a few months after the loss of his loved one . Crazy and weird things begin to happen , Dy...
139K 7.6K 38
(Part 2 of Nightshade. Rewrite is in the works. This story will no longer be canon.) Kira and Alison have lived in the castle for a few years. They i...
20.8K 632 20
Lonely and ruthless, 19 year old, Reveena Huntington lives alone. She does work here and there when people call for her help to find people that don'...
9.9K 737 32
Vivian Donaldson has had her world turned upside down. Her half vampire boyfriend was almost killed. Her mom is in prison. Her brother returns unexpe...