The Impossible End

Chapter 1

I was in a vintage boutique buying brides mates dresses with Skylar and her mom, Valerie. Valerie's and my dad's wedding was May 25th. Just 9 days after my 17th birthday. I smiled to myself. Things were turning out the way they're suppose to. Well, except that we haven't heard from Henry and Neal or Kendall's parents for months. And Kendall and I needed to change the minds of the supernatural world, to prove that fairies and vampires can interact with each other. So maybe things weren't turning out the way they were suppose to.

"Vivian! Hello!" Skylar interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry. What?"

"Try this on." She directed me. She handed me a light blue dress with ruffles and a flower. I took it from her and went to try it on. I walked out of the changing room to show them. A light brown haired boy with baby blue eyes came inside the store. I grinned when I realized it was Kendall. My heart fluttered. I hurried to him. He engulfed me in a hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled into my hair.

"You look beautiful." He complimented me. I kissed him. Someone cleared their throat. 

"We're picking out dresses, Vivian." Skylar snapped. We pulled apart. Kendall looked at Valerie and Skylar.

"Hello Valerie." He greeted. "Skylar."

"Good morning, Kendall." Valerie smiled.

"Valerie, can I borrow Vivian for a while?" He asked.

"Of course. Vivian go change your dress." I walked into the dressing room and changed. Kendall was waiting for me when I came out.

"Let's go, Viv." He took my hand and we exited the store.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Do you want ice cream?"

"Sure." We walked into an ice cream parlor. The place was slightly crowded. We went up to the counter and waited to order.

"What kind do you want?" Kendall asked.

"Chocolate chip cookie dough." I responded.

"Why am I not surprised?" I smiled at him.

"Chocolate it the best." We ordered the ice cream and walked around. A couple of guys stared at us. As if they knew we were a fairy and a vampire.And Our kinds would be furious if they knew we were together. They sauntered up to us

"Are you fairies or vampires?" The taller one asked. I looked at Kendall. He wore the same taken off guard expression as I did.

"Vampire." Kendall responded honestly. He was, but I wasn't.

"We are too." They turned to me. "Are you a vampire or a human?"

"She's like me." Kendall answered for me. One of the guys stared at him. His green eyes fierce.

"You're lying." He concluded. Kendall was a bad liar, that's why he didn't do it much.

"I'm human." I lied. They seemed to believe me.

"I bet you lied because you didn't want to share." The shorter one accused. Kendall stayed silent. I could tell it annoyed Kendall that he referred to me as food.

"I'm Larry. This is Cole." Larry introduced him and his friend. 

"I'm Kendall. This is Vivian." Kendall shook their hands. I smiled at them warmly. I didn't want to go near them because they would probably smell fairy on me.

"So Vivian is your snack?" Cole asked.

"No, she's not." Kendall moved closer to me. Cole and Larry looked at each other.

"It was nice meeting you." They turned to leave. Kendall and I went in the opposite direction. 

"They were interesting." Kendall said.

"Yea." I agreed. I felt someone behind me. I tried to see who it was, but someone bounded my arms. I saw Kendall was in the same situation.

"We know you're not human." A voice whispered.

"You didn't think we've heard about you?"