Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ronald and Lydia Sparks stood outside the door. They watched Kendall, waiting to be let inside.

"I'm not going to let you in." Kendall stated.

"Kendall, please let us talk." Lydia pleaded.

"You tried to kill me and my girlfriend." Kendall snapped. His parents, done pleading, barged inside. Kendall and I moved out of the way. Kendall pushed me behind him. His parents started towards us.

"We want to talk." Ronald said.

"Okay, talk." Kendall responded.

"Alone." Lydia stated.

"No." I spoke for the first time. They looked at me.

"Ronald, you talk to Kendall. I'll talk to Vivian." Lydia suggested.

"No way." Kendall growled.

"Kendall, it's fine." I said. He turned around to face me. He sighed.

"Be careful. Keep your distance." He whispered. He and Ronald left the room.

Lydia Sparks stood in the living room with Vivian Donaldson. She stared intently at the fairy. Vivian stared back. Neither spoke.

Lydia finally spoke. "You need to leave Kendall alone."

"You need to leave him alone, not me." Vivian snapped.

"You have a sharp tongue." Lydia retorted. Vivian ignored her comment. Lydia was getting annoyed. So was Vivian.

"You're going to leave Kendall alone or else." Lydia threatened.

"I have no reason to stay away from Kendall. I want what's best for him." Vivian fired back.

"I doubt that." Lydia sneered.

"I am." Vivian insisted.

"Whatever. If I were Kendall, I would have drinking you a long time ago." Lydia growled. Vivian was tired of all of it. She turned to leave. Lydia fiercely pushed her, just as Kendall and Ronald were coming back. Vivian hit the wall, arm first. There was a loud hard-to-ignore cracking sound. Vivian fell unconscious and landed on the ground.

"Lydia, this wasn't part of the plan." Ronald scolded her. Kendall hurried to his girlfriend. He examined her. Her arm was broken. Seconds later, Vincent, Kingsley, and Cynthia busted through the door. They scanned the room. Kingsley went for Lydia. Vincent ran at Ronald. Ronald and Lydia prepared for a fight, but something distracted them. All at once, the room started shaking. The ceiling started to crack open. The room started falling apart.  Ronald and Lydia ran out of the house., freaked out by the shaking. Everything stopped and looked as if it didn't happen.

"What was that?" Vincent asked. Vivian stood up. She quickly healed her arm. Cynthia, Vincent, Kingsley, and Kendall stared at her.

"That was you?" Kingsley asked. Vivian nodded.