Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Henry pointed the gun at all of us. Kendall pushed me behind him. Vincent moved in front of both of us. Diego and Ryan went towards Henry. And Claudia stepped in front of my mom. Kingsley did the same with Landon. Kendall's parents appeared next to Henry.

"Here we thought our son was going to become full." Lydia sneered.

"That will never happen." Kendall snapped.

"We know that now." Ronald turned to Henry. "Shoot them all." Ronald and Lydia ran forward. Ronald went after Vincent and Lydia went for Ryan and Diego. Leon assisted Vincent. Henry bolted at us. Claudia stepped between us and Henry.

Henry pointed the gun at Claudia. "I'm not afraid to shoot you, vampire. It may not kill you, but it will still hurt." Claudia moved towards him. Henry raised the gun. Ryan saw his wife was going to be shot and jumped in to protect her. The gun went off. Ryan was shot. Henry pulled the trigger again and again. Claudia screamed. She pushed her husband out of the way of the gun. Kingsley hurried to Diego. He stared at her in shock.

"Miss Kingsley, I thought you hated me. Why did you come help me?" Diego asked.

"I don't hate you. You're my friend. My annoyingly polite friend." Kingsley replied. Lydia kicked Diego in the head. Kingley grabbed her head and smashed on the ground. Leon punched Ronald and Vincent helped him restrain Ronald. Claudia was torn between helping her husband and protecting us. Ryan yelped with pain.

"I'm sorry." Claudia ran to his side. I didn't blame her. She loved Ryan, after all. Henry grinned.

"Say goodbye, Kendall and Vivian." 

Vincent heard this and ran to them. He grabbed the gun. They started fighting over it. Henry pulled the trigger and a bullet flew into Vincent's side.  Kendall and I gasped. Vincent took the gun and shot Henry. Henry fell down. Ronald and Lydia stopped fighting and saw Henry fall. They looked at each other. Henry, who was on the ground, watched them. Ronald and Lydia sprinted away.

"Cowards!" Henry shouted. His eyes closed and his breathing stopped. 

Henry was dead.