Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Cynthia, Vincent, and Kingsley stood awkwardly beside each other. No one said anything. Finally, Cynthia spoke.

"Vincent, Kingsley is right. You need to choose." 

Vincent sighed. "I've already chosen. I just couldn't bare to hurt anyone."

"Who?" Kingsley asked.

"Kingsley, you're a beautiful woman and so are you, Cynthia, but I only love one of you." Vincent spoke softly.

"Which one of us?" Cynthia asked.

"I chose-"

"You guys, I need a ride home." Vivian interrupted him. She sounded close to tears.

"Vee, what's wrong?" Kingsley touched her arm.

"Jerry and Kendall got into a fight. My dad was really angry with Kendall. He's talking to Kendall right now. I'm worried about him." Her voice was cracking. Vincent instantly became worried and forgot about Kingsley and Cynthia. He hugged Vivian.

"I'll drive you, brown eyes." Vincent offered.

"Okay. Thank you."

We walked to Vincent's car. Vincent opened the passenger door for me. We left the parking lot

"Why did Kendall and Jerry get into a fight?" Vincent asked.

"Jerry tried to kiss me. Well, he kind of did." I replied.

"Did Kendall punch him?"

"No. At most he pushed him." I gazed out the window.

"Ken shouldn't have done that." Vincent stated.

"I think he knows that now." I responded.