Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I walked into my house and Kingley and my mom were in the kitchen.

"Hey Vee." Kingsley beamed.

"Hey." I smiled. "What's going on?"

"I was asking your mom who she is taking to the bridal shower." Kingsley replied.

"And I was about to say that I was going to ask-" I started coughing. I knew where she was going with that.

"Vivian, are you okay?" My mom asked. I nodded. "As I was saying I'm going to ask-" I started coughing again. They gave me confused stares. The door opened and Vincent and Kendall came in.

"What's going on?" Vincent asked.

"Oh nothing. My mom and Kingsley are discussing who their taking to the bridal shower." I gave him a pointed look.

"Oh." He said. Realization covered his face. "Oh!"

"I have to go." Kingsley stood up from her chair. "Goodbye everyone." She left us. My mom walked upstairs. 

"Did they say anything to each other?" Vincent asked.

"No. I distracted them." I replied.

"Say anything about what?" Kendall asked.

"Tell him, Vincent." I stated.

"Brown eyes, what are you doing?" Vincent gave me a caged look.

"I don't want to lie anymore." I said.

"Tell me what?" Kendall tried again. Vincent sighed.

"I'm dating Kingsley and Cynthia at the same time." 

"What?" Kendall's jaw dropped. "Vincent, that's wrong."

"I know. I just can't decide who to be with." Vincent looked away.

"Then you shouldn't be with either of them until you decide." Kendall told him. He was really good with advice.

"I'll let them both know." Vincent informed us.

"Good." I looked at him. "I'm sorry that I outed you."

"You were right to. I shouldn't have lied to anyone." We heard a knock at the door. I answered it. No one was there. I saw a note on the ground. I picked it up and read it.

"Who's at the door?" Vincent asked. He saw the note in my hand. On the back there was a picture of a blonde man. He looked about 20. The note was meant for Vincent. I handed it to him. The message was about his past. I bet you remember him. I know I do.  The note was about Kieran.