Step Brother |NamJin FF|

By bebxsh

In which the 'straight' Namjoon falls in love with his gay Stepbrother Seokjin. "I fucking love my Stepbrothe... More

1. First Meeting
2. The Feelings
3. Separated
4. "Do you know each other?"
5. Another Side
6. "This will be fun!"
7. First Punishment
8. Fuck This.
9. Seokjin Isn't Mine.
10. Just Admit It!
11. Jealousy overload!
12. Confession.
13. "Was he good tho?"
14. New Student?
15. "He's too hot!"
16. Unexpected Kiss.
Thank you!
17. "I Love You." [M]
18. Seokjin Loves You!
19. "Hyung Listen.."
21. Diffecult To Love?
22. Truth Hurts.
23. "That's My Man."
24. Behave Kitten. [M]
25. In Trouble?
26. Not My Daddy!
27. It Hurts.. [M]
28. Rejected?
29. "Your Dad happened."
30. Revenge
31. All I Need Is You.
32. This Night Would Be Fun!
33. Now You're Mine. [M]
New Story!
INFO!
34. A good Girl?
35. Suprise
36. Hoseok Was Lying.
Q&A
37. But Namjoon?

20. Rape.

6.1K 219 273
By bebxsh

"Where is he?"

Seokjin stood in the park. It was quite dark already and a cold breeze hit Seokjin and he felt arms arundel his waist.

It was Jackson.

"Sorry I had important stuff to do."

Jackson whispered, trying to sound seductive but for Seokjin it ended up being cringy.

"Am I not important?"

Seokjin asked even if he knew the answer. He wasn't.

"Babe..yes you are."

Jackson turned Seokjin around to actually face him. Seokjin was pretty but he hated to keep playing this game..where was the fun. Jackson likes someone but that person doesn't like him back..

"Tell me how much you love me."

Seokjin wanted to be sure..could he actually love him..even a little or is Namjoon right?

"I really like you Seokjin!"

Jackson said, his hands still on Seokjins waist only that his grip tightened. Seokjin needs to know for sure. He isn't done.

"Jackson do you love me?"

Jackson blinked furiously at Seokjin's question. Seokjin looked really serious. That was a good sign in Jacksons eyes but he still didn't want to say that he liked Seokjin because he doesn't. So he just tried to play hard to get and Seokjin took all his strength together and said something that made Jackson the happiest man alive.

"I love you Jackson."

He felt it. The pain. The lie he told himself to long. The truth he tries to hide with these simple words. The words he wants to hear from no one other than Namjoon, who happened to be is Stepbrother. Why. Why him.

"Babe let me show you how much I love you."

Jackson held Seokjin tight by his waist and closed the space between them. Seokjin felt uncomfortable and Jackson didn't care and was about to press his lips on Seokjins plump ones but luckily Seokjins stomach made some noises, he was hungry. Hungry for Namj- food. Seokjin used his hungryness as an excuse to not feel Jacksons sticky tounge up his throat.

"I-I'm really hungry Jackson! Let's grab something to eat."

Jackson frowned and pushed himself away from Seokjin.

"Am I not enough for you to eat?"

The smirk Jackson had on his face made him look dumb in Seokjins opinion. Seokjin doesn't like him. He likes Namjoon...what would happened if he just said that he liked him back..would they be happy together and- HE CAN'T! His Mother went through so much just because Seokjin is attached to the same gender and now he is in love with his own step brother..Namjoon was a player he would never want anything from Seokjin, at least nothing serious. Why are they all talking bad about Jackson he seems fine. Is Namjoon just playing a game? He hated Seokjin and wanted him to dissappear so bad and now he loves him. What the actual-

"Fuck.."

Jackson said as he opened his wallet. He had no money in it.

"Could you maybe.."

"I'll pay, don't worry."

Seokjin said as Jackson flashed him a quick smile and started walking. Seokjin followed quietly. He looked at Jackson who seemed to be checking out some random boys who walked past them...is Jackson actually lying?

They arrived at a bubble tea shop nearby right next to the park. It was very famous for its Strawberry bubble teas, Seokjin bought often. As they entered the shop both boys were greeted by a handsome flower boy, and his name was Hyungwon, at least that's what it said on his apron he wore. He was tall, his lips full and his eyebrows perfectly arched. He was indeed really hot..Jackson thought. Seokjin stood in front of the counter the same boy took their order, a big cup of Strawberry bubble tea and for Jackson a coconut bubble tea-

"Is that organic tho?"

Jackson, the organic freak said. He came here often because of Mark. Mark liked the Chocolate bubble tea. Seokjin didn't really care about Jackson at that moment since he felt like someone was watching him. He shrugged it of and right as he did that Jackson was handing the tall boy a piece of paper. Seokjin felt uncomfortable, once again. Even if he doesn't like Jackson maybe Jackson does a little bit..at least he doesn't need to get near Namjoon. He can't control himself. How much he wishes for Namjoon to just take him on the counter he jut ordered, in front of all the people, embarrassing him, cursing at him, being rough with him...thats what He wishes for. But it's wrong.

Seokjin payed fir the drinks and as they git them Jackson started walking towards a table and looked around the shop. Was he looking for someone? His eyes almost popped out as he looked at the shop door. Seokjin saw that and wanted to turn around to see why Jackson acted this way but Jackson held him so that he couldn't look who it was.

"Jackson? Wha-"

Jackson smashed his lips on Seokjins, Seokjin felt a small smile on Jacksons lips..what was that about? Seokjin didn't respond to the kiss but since Jackson held him so hard, he was too scared to back off. Jackson tried to use his tongue to explore Seokjins mouth, which never got a taste of the strawberry bubble tea that day. He pulled away still looking at the door then his eyes shifted back to Seokjins brown ones.

"Babe let's get to my place."

Seokjin awnserd right away. He didn't want to.

"J-Jackson but the tea?"

"Fuck the tea, I swear we'll just chill. If you want tea so bad I'll make you some."

Without wanting any response Jackson dragged Seokjin out of the shop. He dragged him 15 minutes straight to his place. He lived there alone but sometimes his friends came to visit him. They all had a key.
Seokjin didn't even had the time to take off his shoes as Jackson pushed him against the wall. It hurts. His cold lips on Seokjins neck weren't better, it felt sticky and made Seokjin feel like a slut. He wasn't ready to do it, at least not with Jackson. Jacksons hands found his way to Seokjins ass, groping it messily, trying to get Seokjin to at least open his mouth since he didn't respond to the kiss. Jackson noticed that Seokjin didn't want to but that's not how the game goes.

"What's wrong babe?"

Jackson asked, faking a sad face. Seokjin looked onto the ground, falling for Jacksons lie.

"I-I'm just not ready."

Jackson laughed a little bit. He doesn't care if Seokjin wants to or not, Jackson wants to Fuck and he knows what to do to make Seokjin give in.

"But you said you loved me. Don't you remember?"

Seokjin wanted to slap himself. Yes, he did say that but it was a lie.

"Y-yes."

IT WAS A LIE.

Jackson grabbed Seokjins hips tightly, pinning him up against the wall. He whispered in Seokjins ear.

"Don't you trust me?"

Seokjin didn't trust him, well he was unsure. Is Jackson the good guy in the story or not?

"I-It's just..I was told that y-you're j-just playing with m-me.."

After the sentence left Seokjins mouth he heard Jackson laugh evily and his grip got tighter on Seokjins wrists.

"What if..it is true?"

Seokjins eyes sprung wide open. He felt so stupid and tried to scream but his screams came out as muffled sounds as Jackson used the opportunity to stick his tounge into Seokjins open mouth. Seokjin moved around, scared to hell. He was crying. Jackson grabbed Seokjins wrist so hard they turned blue. Seokjin tried to get away from Jackson but Jackson was just too strong. How powerful he pressed their body's together was no joke. Seokjin cried even harder as he felt Jacksons hand on top op his clothed dick. He rubbed him really fast and Seokjin could help but moan and cry. He felt disgusted, just like garbage. Namjoon was right about Jackson..but why Seokjin.

"Why."

Seokjin asked between sobs. Jackson pushed him into the living room where he tied Seokjins hand with a wire. Seokjin tried to escape, he was screaming loudly but no one heard him. Jackson got away from Seokjin and took out his phone. He tried to make some photos for Namjoon, Namjoon shouldn't miss this out right? But his phone had no battery and angrily he threw his phone against the wall next to Seokjins head.

"Why? Because I just wanted to Fuck and you dumb bitch didn't let me in easily. Namjoon will pay his price. I fucked his girl back then but he didn't care..since I got his step brother I know he'll care. He was a nothing back then but used others to gain the fame he has today. Thanks to that ugly horse that weird alien boy and that dead, white bitch."

Seokjins wasn't breathing steady anymore, his heart was beating so fast he could faint any seconds. Seokjin tried his hardest not to show any weakness in front of Jackson. What has his life come to. Jackson came closer and touched Seokjins clothed nipples, Seokjin was sobbing, he couldn't help it and Jackson loved the way he felt as he tortured Seokjin. He felt a sif he had full control of him.

"Stop crying!"

Jackson demanded but Seokjin couldn't help it but cry even louder.

"SHUT UP!"

SMACK!

Jackson had smacked Seokjin right on his cheek. Seokjin wanted to cry again but stopped. Jackson was now the one crying, falling to the ground.

"H-He had everything...and I I HAVE NOTHING..the person I L-Love...DOESN'T FEEL THAT WAY! I GOT REJECTED SO MANY TIMES..WHY..I BECAME LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF HIM..I HATE MYSELF."

This scared Seokjin...Namjoon Does love him..what if he ends up like Jackson..Seokjin needs to end this.

"J-Jackson I'll help you..j-just-"

Jackson stood up, he was fire red. Out if nowhere he started to open up his pants and took his dick out, turned Seokjin around and forcefully grabbed onto his Pants, trying to pull it down.

"What will you do? I'm already this fucked up..will you be willing to help me if I let you go?"

Seokjins eyes filled with tears..even if he should hate Jackson he could feel how much Jackson must've suffered. He felt the same way about loving Namjoon. Seokjin was so deep in thoughts that he totally forgot to awnser Jackson, he took it as a no.

"I knew it."

Jackson laughed again, it was a forced one. Now Seokjins pants were off with his underwear. Seokjin tried to scream again but Jackson held his hand onto Seokjins mouth, not letting him make anymore sounds. With the other hand Jackson held his dick, pumping it up multiple times, getting it ready. He moved closer to Seokjin , who was wiggling his ass in fear. His virginity could not be taken by Jackson.

Seokjin felt Jacksons tip at his entrance and at the same time they heard someone on the door, trying to open it. Jackson stood there, a single tear running out of his eye as the door sprung open.

It was Mark.
-----------------------------------------------------------

My spelling mistakes are ON POINT.
I tried to post yesterday but I was too lazy.
I always try to post every second day.
I need to clean my room guys..I don't want to...

~Anita♡

Just for fun cuz..idk

Continue Reading