In love with you deeply | ong...

newphonewhodiis

"Sorry.. you smell- erm.. really-" Luis mumbles, but is cut off by Asher. "-she smells really nice. We get it... Еще

00 | intro / characters
01 | first day of school
02 | no school gang
03 | new guy
04 | late night snacks
05 | english accent
06 | au revoir, bébé
07 | mcdonalds
08 | interrupted dream
09 | koala-fications
10 | ruined date
11 | the talk
12 | you may begin
13 | sorry ma'am
14 | detention
15 | shakespear
16 | boyfriend
17 | ridiculous
18 | ahem!
19 | old man
21 | phone call
22 | date night
23 | hospital
24 | touché
25 | birthday bash pt. 1
26 | birthday bash pt. 2
27 | jayla & jj
28 | yes, mother
29 | love you
30 | hunk
31 | it's cold outside
32 | apartment
33 | captain obvious
34 | i needed you
35 | ms. rivers
36 | tears
37 | cancer
38 | i love you
39 | fallen tear

20 | daniella

178 5 0
newphonewhodiis

Daniella
________
S O N G :
   Feel my Love by Glenn Travis
________
K A T A R I N A

School
PCG
8:35AM

"Goodmorning, Year 12," Mr. Davis announces, looking around.

"Goodmorning, Mr Davis," Luis replies, when no one says anything. Everyone misses Phil.

Mr. Davis nods his head to Luis," Well, I have something very important to tell you all."

"What is it?" Luis, smiles.

"There will be ca-"

He's cut off, when the door opens.

"Sorry, we're late," That girl from yesterday giggles, clinging onto Asher's arm.

"It's not acceptable, but sit down," he mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Sir, you were trying to say something," Luis points out, but yelps loudly when Asher slaps the back of his head.

"HEY! Don't hit him, you idiot!" I glare at Asher.

"It's okay. I've just lost about 100 brain cells- but it's okay," Luis shrugs.

"SHUT U-DOWN!" Mr. Davis shouts," I'M TRYING TO SPEAK, BUT YOU DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN KEEP INTERRUPTING ME!"

"Sorry," The class start whispering- except for the people who actually interrupted him.

"It's okay, but as I was saying- We're having a Year 12 camp soon. We just need your guys' ideas. We'll be noting down your ideas and we'll pick whichever seems a lot more fun," he explains, causing us all to start cheering.

Everyone started chatting with their friends, when Mr. Davis took a seat at his desk.

"Hey, Girlfriend," Luis says, nudging my side with his elbow.

I squeal in surprise," Don't do that- I'm ticklish," I admit.

"Sorry," he laughs," Uh.. I need to tell you something."

"You've got my full attention," I say.

"I might not go camp," he sheepishly admits.

"What? Why?" I ask, my eyebrows creased.

"My Auntie might need me," he sighs.

"Then, I'm not going," I announce.

"Yes, you are," he argues back.

"No. I'm not."

"Yes. You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes, you are. I'm not dumb," Luis says, laughing.

I groan loudly," Really? I don't want to go, if you're not going," I whine, causing him chuckle.

"Would you go for me?" he pouts.

I pretend to think," No," I simply answer.

*Ring*

We both pack up our things and stand up," Hey, wanna go to Maccas at lunch?" I ask him.

"Sure. I have a free after that, and I'm guessing you do too," he laughs, when I nod.

"Okay, see you at lunch, Girlfriend- we don't have the same classes," he says, when he's sees my confused expression.

"Oh, okay," I smiles, walking to my first class- Visual Art.

As I'm making my way to class, I suddenly hear shouting but I don't stop- That's none of my buisness.

"LEAVE KATARINA OUT OF THIS!" As soon as I hear that- I stop.

I walk backwards to where I suddenly see Asher and Daina standing across from eachother.

"How can I, when all you talk about is her?" She screeches back to him.

"No I don't," I hear him deny.

I'm hiding behind a wall, if you were wondering.

"Yes, you do. All I'd be talking about is food and- Oh, yeah. Katarina hates beans or-or tomatoes," she stutters, imitating Asher.

"Well, I'm just stating facts," he defends.

"Facts that are irrelevant to my understanding!" she yells.

"I don't ca-"

She quickly cuts him off,"Whatever is going on between us-," she points to him then to herself,"- Is over," she then, pushes him back and stomps off into my direction.

I quickly suck in a large breathe, hoping not to make a sound.

"Katarina?" I suddenly let out that not-so-helpful breathe.

"Yes?" I sheepishly answer, sending Daina a smile.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asks.

"Not so long. I just got here, but I dropped my pen," I easily lie, and pick up a random pen I see that was near my foot on the ground.

"Oh, okay. Well.. Asher's over there if you need him," she bitterly says, pointing back.

"Nah. I'm angry with him, too," I laugh.

"What exactly for?" she asks.

"He's a meanie- and that's all I can say for now," I pretend to zip my lips.

"Is is actually serious?" she asks, referring to my "secret".

"Not really.. yeah, no," I say, slowly shaking my head.

"Well, who cares about him. He's a di-"

I quickly cover her mouth," Language!"

She flicks my hand off of her lips," Gross. Who knows where your hands have been," she giggles.

I stretch my lips out," I think I scratched my Luis' butt," I sigh and shake my head in fake disappointment.

"Gross times two," she laughs.

"You know.. I kind of expected you to be like Regina George," I admit.

"Thanks, for thinking so highly of me," she rolls her eyes, jokingly.

"How did Asher land with someone as nice as you?" I ask, actually curious.

"Well.. he told me things that no other guy ever told me , but-," I cut her off shortly.

"-you just realised how much of a playboy he is," I finish her sentence.

She looks down to her feet and nods her head ashamed.

I slightly rub her arm, trying my best to comfort her," It took me some time to get to his ways, but I accepted him for him."

"Haven't you ever tried to convince him to stop?" She asks, her eyebrows creased.

I slowly shake my head," I haven't, because it's none of buisness," I shrug.

"True."

"But- I do believe in people changing. Just not as fast as you'd want them to."

"True."

"You know what else is true? Us being late to our first class," I laugh.

"Oh yeah. I'll see you whenever," she shrugs.

"Yep, bye," I wave to her and head to my first class.

♥♥♥♥♥

Luis and I are on our way to McDonald's for lunch. We're thinking about staying there for the whole time of our frees.

We hop out of our cars and head inside.

"Who's paying?" I ask, looking around as we wait in line. There's not that much people here, just some small families and friends hanging around.

"Is that even a question? You obviously are," he says, standing in front of me.

"Sure," I agree, laughing- though I know he's just kidding.

"Oh shut up. I'm paying," he says, pulling me in front of him, holding my shoulders," What do you want?" he asks, as we both look at the screen.

"Food," I tease.

"What type of food?"

"Edible food," I say in a 'duh' voice.

"Alright, you can eat a three pack nugget meal," he says.

"Aww..."I drag out as we walk to the counter

"Hey, could we please have-"

"Luis? What are you doing here?" I look at whoever this is-

"Oh, hi Daniella! Remember me?" It's the same girl from that night. Asher brought me to Maccas at 3 in the morning, because I was hungry.

"Yeah.. um, Katrina?" she asks, turning her head slightly to the left.

"Katarina," I chuckle," So.. how do you and Luis know each other?" I ask, when I notice that Luis was being quiet.

"We were together," Luis says, quietly.

This got my full attention," Oh, really?" I have no idea why I'm feeling kind of jealous- oh, who am I kidding? I like Luis. A lot.

"Yeah, but there's nothing going on between us. Don't worry," he says, grabbing my hand, under the counter.

"Oh, sorry. What do you guys want to eat?" Danielle asks, changing the subject.

Luis awkwardly orders our food, as Danielle nods her head equally as awkward," That will be, $29.95," she grabs the money off the counter stiffly.

"Here's your change and your receipt," she says, passing Luis our number- 177.

"Have a wonderful day, guys," she smiles, but it's obvious that it's a fake one.

"Go, get us a table. I'll get us napkins," I tell Luis, sending him a small smile.

"Okay," he says, walking away.

When he's out of our sight, I look around to see if anyone's waiting in line, but there is no one I turn to Danielle," Can I have your number?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen," I didn't know you were.. um, gay," she says.

I suddenly burst out laughing," I'm not. I just want your number so we could hang out- As friends," I quickly add in, giggling.

"Oh, of course," she awkwardly laughs," And here's your order," she says, giving me our orders.

I notice Luis walking over, to grab our food.

"Thanks, Danielle," I smile, grabbing our drinks.

We both walk over to our table, which was in the corner," So what were you and my ex talking about? It seemed kinda.. awks," he nervously chuckles.

"You don't really need to point out that she's your ex," I say, rolling my eyes- obviously jealous.

"Are you jealous?" he smirks.

"Oh, nah. I'm just angry because pigs can't fly," I sarcastically say.

"Same," he says, as we take a seat and start taking out food out of the bag.

"Ugh! Just eat," I roll my eyes.

"Are you actually jealous?" he asks, taking a bite out of his burger.

"Of course, I am! How would you feel if you met my ex?"

"I'd feel quite intimidated," he says in a low voice.

"And that'sexactly how I feel," I say, taking a huge handful of fries and shoving them in my mouth.

"Okay, I now understand how you feel," he says, a small grin on his lips.

"Anyways, I don't even know why I'm jealous. We're not a couple," I sigh.

"Yet," I hear him whisper quietly.

  ♡
Random Fact: I'm star gazing with my sisters

A/N: Hey, my Lovelies! I know It's a Friday today and I was suppose to update three days ago, but something happened and yeah. I've now just come to a realisation that writing was my safe-spot and I literally stopped. I'm extremely happy, that I've finally written another chapter and hopefully you are too. I really hope you enjoyed it! I love you guys- thank you for the support ♡ !!!

Goal: 3 views & 1 vote
Word Count: 1694 words

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Your Cheating Heart whoisaheretic

Подростковая литература

1.1M 24K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
Covered Edges Amara

Любовные романы

1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
39.1K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...
749K 22K 41
Winner of Best Plot of The Bad Boy Awards 2019 Excerpt: "Come on, Lena," he said, his eyes darkening in desire, "Be my dirty little secret and let m...