My Fearless Leader | Leonardo...

By TrueLeaderInBlue

"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around y... More

You Meet (Part 1)
You Meet (Part 2)
Meeting Again
{Open Requests}
Meeting His Brothers
He Plays w Your Hair/Getting to Know Each Other
Going to Murakami's (Part 1)
Going to Murakami's (Part 2)
The Talk (Bonus Chapter)
Movie Night
When He Yells at You
Meeting April and Casey
Moving In (Part 1)
Moving In (Part 2)
City Lights
When He Hurts You (Part 1)
When He Hurts You (Part 2)
When He Hurts You (Part 3)
He's Jealous
You Go to a Party
He Asks You Out
Japanese Flirting
The Monthly Tide
Insecurities
He "Cooks"
You and the Boys Prank Leo
Protective and Possessive
Mating Season
Staying at April's
You Return to the Lair
Encounters
{A/N: questions for readers}
Surprise
The Second Date
Questions, Confusion, and More Questions
Trapped
Not So Sweet A Torture
Desperate
Extreme Measures
Pain Has Many Faces
Say Goodbye
On the Edge
Bandaids and Bullet Holes
Road to Recovery
Step by Step
Someone To Fall Back On
Movie Night: the Second One
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 1
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 2
Days Like These
Back to School - Part 1
Back to School - Part 2
I've Never Been Happier
Seriously, I've Never Been Happier In My Life
Halloween
Barriers
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
The Still Place
Hold On
Relaxation Day
It's An Intimate Get Together
Two and a Half Dates

The Date

9.9K 327 394
By TrueLeaderInBlue

Leo's POV

I walk alongside Y/n in the sewers as I lead her up to the surface. It's silent at first. I'm starting to get nervous... Before I was just excited to finally get to do this with her. But now I'm actually realizing what situation we're in: our first date. I'm completely lost on how all of this is gonna go down. I mean, I have everything perfectly planned out. But will it feel just like all the other times we've hung out? Or something completely different? I don't want anything between us to change just because of the possible awkwardness of dating...

And honestly I just hope she likes it. It's my first date. I don't think any of those meetings I had with Karai before count... It's not like they were official or anything but- I don't even know why my mind is bringing that up right now... The point is that I've never been on a date before and it's not like I can take her to a restaurant or movie or anything.

I look over at her as we silently continue to weave our way through the sewers. She's probably just as nervous as I am. Of course, I don't know whether this is her first date too or not. But if it's not, I'm sure the others weren't as silently awkward as this one's been for the past two and a half minutes... Sometimes I forget she said she's not good at making conversation. I shake the thoughts out of my head since I've pretty much been ignoring her for these couple minutes. My hand graces hers as I reach mine out for her to hold. When she joins her hand with mine I can tell hers is shaking a bit.

"Nervous?"

She looks down sheepishly. "Yeah, sorry."

"Don't be." I smile and shake my head. "Is this your first date?" She nods, but it wasn't the answer I was expecting. "Really? I'm surprised."

She looks up from the ground, almost laughing. "You are? Why?"

I scratch the back of my neck. "Well, I just kinda figured that someone like you..." I trail off.

Y/n smirks up at me. "Leonardo, you're blushing."

"Aheh." I chuckle nervously. "Well..."

"Wow, the great Leonardo undone by his own compliment." She stops to look up at me and crosses her arms. "In fact, I've never seen a better blend of green and pink."

I chuckle and shake my head down at her. "Okay, okay. I get it, Missy."

"No, no. I mean it, I never knew you could look so adorable."

My eyes roll at the tease, playing off the pinkness on my face. "Okay, payback. Ha ha ha. I get it."

"Oh yeah? Now you know how I feel, Blue."

"Touché." I chuckle softly and climb up the bars to move the manhole cover aside, then help her up. Then I help her up the side of the building towards the roof. As I get to the top, I glance over to see everything still set up as I left it. I look back to Y/n who's coming up behind me and I grab her hands to help her up, but pause.

"Wait. Close your eyes before you get up here."

"... Right now?"

"Yeah."

"Is this really the best time?"

"I've got you. Just trust me. It'll be like a trust exercise." I flash her a smile.

"That's a pretty dangerous trust exercise, don'tcha think?"

"Trust me." I repeat softly, holding her hands tighter.

"Okay ..." She sighs and hesitantly closes her eyes before gripping my hands tighter as well, and allowing me to pull her up. She stumbles into me a little but keeps her eyes closed.

I place a hand on her back to steady her, blushing again myself. "Good. You okay?"

She nods silently and I place a hand on her waist and opposite side arm to lead her over to the other side of the roof where I've got everything perfectly set up. I've got all her favorite foods that she's mentioned to me on occasion herself, sprawled across blankets and pillows for us to sit on. And it's all set up on the side of the building so we can clearly see and hear the drive in movie that the park is playing tonight down below. There are also a few lanterns of her favorite color around so it's not so dark up here. I look down at her, still making sure she's not peeking.

"Excited?"

"Anxious." She answers back, but smiles a little.

I grin and decide to be bold, placing a kiss on her cheek. Her lips raise into an even bigger smile, and I know she's ready. "Open."

When she opens her eyes and they take in the sight, her face immediately lights up. "YES! FOOD!" She shouts excitedly then immediately covers her mouth, realizing how loud it was.

I laugh, crossing my arms in surprise. "Wow. I was hoping you would like it."

"Ha ha... Sorry, that was embarrassing..." I smile wider, holding back a laugh. I'd tell her it's okay but hearing her talk is just too adorable to interrupt. "I just haven't eaten much all day... Ya know, nerves." She admits.

I take her hand in mine again. "I know. It'll go away. For the both of us." She looks up at me, and looks away, blushing even more. "They're playing a movie marathon, so we can get comfortable."

"This looks so fun!" She grins at the comfy setting of blankets and lanterns. "It's different than what I expected. Creative." I join her, relieved that she approves. She looks down at what's being projected onto the giant screen below us. "And this is one of my favorite movies."

"It is?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

I smile and shrug. "Just got lucky. Must be a sign." I wink, and sit down on the blankets as Y/n plops down right next to me. "Comfortable enough?"

She nods as the movie starts. "Mhm." She hums in response, moving over closer to me. I blush and busy myself with the food until a hand grips my arm. I look over to see Y/n staring at a basket of food. "You got tacos?" Y/n whispers excitedly to me in an attempt to contain her excitement.

I can't help but laugh at her serious face. "You are so cute."

She looks at me and blushes sheepishly. "I get excited about food..."

"Oh, really? I hadn't noticed."

She elbows me in my arm before chuckling softly. "And that's a lot of food."

"Yep, that's the point. Despite what Mikey says, pizza does get old. So we're gonna sit here all night and pig out on whatever we want."

"Because we're classy people." She smirks. "Very charming. But what about your ninja diet, oh one who leads?"

"It's suspended for tonight. Just don't tell Master Splinter," I whisper, which causes her to gasp dramatically.

"Leonardo!"

I laugh and shake my head at her.

The first thing we eat is some popcorn, candy, and soda while we watch the movie. Y/n comfortably leans against me as we watch, both laughing at times. But eventually I stopped just so I could hear only hers.

That's not creepy is it...?

I stiffen when she nuzzles her head under mine and leans into me more. Unfortunately she notices and looks up at me, pulling away a bit.

"Sorry."

I blush and shake my head. "It's okay."

"Um, I didn't realize I had–"

"No, really. It's okay, I liked it." I smile and hold my arm out for her to come back to that position. She happily obliges and I wrap my arm around her once she's back against my chest.

We continue watching the movie for a little while before Y/n takes off her jacket and lays on my legs. I look down at the screen, my hand resting on her arm and stroking the inside of her arm idly. She giggles and grabs my hand, making me look down at her.

"Did I hurt you?"

"You tickled me."

"Oh so you're ticklish..." I say in a deep, husky voice.

"I... No..."

I smirk down at her, and on cue, she immediately tries to move out of my reach, but I grab her before she can go anywhere and start tickling her stomach.

She starts laughing uncontrollably in my hold, folding over to get away. "No, let me go, let me go!"

"Why should I?" I grin mischievously.

"I ha-hate this, Leo sto-hop!" She laughs and struggles more, trying to grab my hands, but I'm too fast for her.

"But I'm loving it so much."

"This isn't fa-ha-air, you're stronger than me!" I loosen up a bit and she fights her way out of my hold, laying defeatedly across from me. I shake my head and chuckle as she slowly stops laughing and catches her breath.

"I... hate you..."

"You wish." I pick up a grape and toss it up, catching it in my mouth.

"No really, I do. You make it pretty easy."

Smirking, I cockily pick up another grape and toss it up and into my mouth. "Well, just to let you know, I think your laugh is cute."

Y/n huffs at me before grabbing a handful of grapes, and quickly– aggressively– starts chucking them at me. I start laughing myself and fall back, shielding myself. I hear her snicker as she sits back down next to me on my other side.

"Now I didn't deserve that."

"Yeah you did, for being a–"

"Jerk? I know, I know."

"Exactly," she chuckles and nudges my arm.

I grin up at her. It feels so nice to just let go and relax with her. It's never as stressful when she's around, and honestly, this is the most fun I've had in a while. I raise myself and move closer to her.

"No no no, you're heavy." She says after I drape myself across her legs, and struggles to pull them from under me.

I dramatically gape up at her, putting a hand over my heart. "I am deeply hurt, Y/n. Surely I don't weigh that much."

"You have a shell. And muscles." She counters and pokes my arm. I just chuckle and shake my head up at her, finding her struggling amusing. She huffs and gives up when I don't budge. I smirk up at her and make myself even more comfortable. "Jerk."

"Hey I let you lay on me."

She rests her arms on my shell. "Yeah but I can't make your legs numb."

"I'd have to disagree with that."

She rolls her eyes and grins. "Touché..."

I grin and shake my head again. "You know I'm kidding."

She smiles down at me and her hands start playing with the tails of my mask. I smile softly up at her, enjoying even the faintest of contact from her, even if it is just the feel of her tugging at my mask.

"... Hey, Fearless."

"Hm?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

I shrug. "Why wouldn't I be staring at you?"

She raises her eyebrows, grinning. "Because it's weird?"

"And you're not?" I tease lightly.

"I mean not as much as you, Mr. Action Figures." Y/n retaliates.

"Okay okay, I think that's below the belt enough." I say grinning, which initiates more of her beautiful laughter. "Though, all joking aside... it makes sense to look at something pleasing to the eye, doesn't it?" Y/n smiles and looks away awkwardly, flustered. I chuckle lightly and stroke her rosy cheek. "Aw. You've gotta stop blushing this much–"

"Oh, shut up!"

I grin up at her, satisfied with how much I've annoyed her. I pull her hand to my lips and place a kiss on it. "Sorry, Princess."

Y/n looks at me and tilts her head with a questioning look. "Princess?"

I grin slowly and shrug. "I that's gonna be my nickname for you."

"... Princess?" She repeats, her face contorted in a grimace.

"Why not? You call me Fearless."

"Fearless makes sense. I'm hardly a princess." She points out with a smile.

"Well you are one to me." She playfully rolls her eyes and shakes her head at my remark. "You dislike it?"

"Only a little bit." She responds truthfully, crossing her arms. "Sounds like you're trying to remind me of how much you've saved me."

"That's why it's perfect." I say and nod my head decidedly.

"Okay then..." She narrows her eyes as I beam innocently up at her. "Let's make this interesting..." A devious smile spreads across Y/n's face. "I'm gonna need you to relieve my legs though."

I sit up, freeing her before she moves over to one of the food baskets. She rummages through it for a moment before pulling out a full bottle of hot sauce. I raise an eyebrow as I watch, and she reaches back into the same basket.

"Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Should I be scared?"

She smirks and pulls out a jar of peppers, not even answering. She then places a pizza box on her lap and pops the lid up, sitting so I can't see whatever she's concocting behind it. After half a minute or so she passes the box to me, leaning back with a satisfied smirk. I look down and see some very heavily coated pizza, covered with hot sauce and bell peppers.

"If you can eat one whole slice, you can call me Princess for as long as you live," Y/n promises.

I look down at the fiery festering pizza again, then back to her. "Are you serious?"

She chuckles and laughs. "Yeah. Just one slice."

I stare at her and shake my head. "You're so mature," I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes before I pick up a dripping slice, observing it closely. "Is this even safe to eat?"

She shrugs. "I mean it won't give you a heart attack or anything."

"Gee, that's great." I say smartly.

She laughs again. "You don't have to eat it. If you're not up for it of course." She winks challengingly.

I roll my eyes. The whole challenging-a-guy's-ego thing doesn't usually work on me, but for this I'll make an exception. I smirk and raise the slice to my mouth. "You're about to eat your words, Princess."

She smirks back. "And you're about to eat hell, so we'll see how that goes."

• • •

"I can't believe you ate that whole thing." Y/n comments in amazement.

I'm laying and panting on the ground after eating four whole slices of her hot-sauce-bell-pepper pizza. My mouth is burning, and my throat and chest are on fire. "Me... neither..." I breathe out. By the last slice she had to go down to the streets and buy a carton of milk from the store. I've gotta admit, it was a little embarrassing... And majorly stupid. And I feel like a dragon the way my mouth was left burning.

She chuckles down at me, shaking her head before laying on her stomach next to me. "You're crazy, Fearless."

"It was your dare." I pick up the carton and drink some more milk.

"First of all it wasn't a dare, it was a bet. Second of all, I only said one slice. You kept going even after I told you that you should stop."

I shrug and smile weakly. "Go big or go home?"

She half laughs half scoffs. "Go home."

I chuckle. "But I still won anyway. Princess."

She rolls her eyes. "I didn't even think you could get through one, how in the world did you eat four whole slices?"

I glance at her condescendingly. "Oh, Y/n. This is a master ninja you're dealing with."

"Minus the master part," she deadpans sassily, chuckling as I do the same.

I drink some more milk before kissing her cheek then cheekily wiping my mouth.

She wipes her face with a grossed out expression, making me laugh. "Ugh. I hope it was worth it."

"Oh trust me, Princess, it was."

She shakes her head whilst grinning, then crosses her arms over my chest, resting her chin on them. "This was the best night ever."

"Nope. Not just yet." She looks at me questioningly and I sit up before pulling her up after me. I lean towards her and capture her soft sweet lips in mine, familiarizing them with mine once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.2K 91
{ Tmnt 2003 version } Published: July 26, 2018 This story takes place in new york city where there are two company's that have been against each othe...
369 23 14
🌻[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]🌻 Leo~ "For now..." Read the damn title. 👀 Nah I'm just kidding, welcome <3. Don't click off, I'm not mean I promise lol This...
59.8K 1.8K 55
*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG. MY FUCKING LEG!" I screamed to myself...
4.1K 37 16
{ᵗᵐⁿᵗ ²⁰¹² ᵛᵉʳˢⁱᵒⁿ} 💜🐢 *WARNING* THIS BOOK WILL HAVE《SOME》SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF UNDER 18!!!!! OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS...