Hermione Narcissa Malfoy [ DI...

By MidnightHerondale

[ DISCONTINUED ] After the war, Hermione craves for her family. She searches for her parents in Australia, bu... More

Truth
Chapter 1: The Pub
Chapter 2: Malfoy's
Chapter 3: St Mungo's
Chapter 4: The Portrait
Chapter 5: "I am Hermione Narcissa Malfoy".
Chapter 6: Out of there
Chapter 7: Rooms
Chapter 8: Diagon Alley-1
Chapter 9: Diagon Alley-2
Chapter 10: Train
Chapter 11: Great Hall
Chapter 12: Gryffindor
Chapter 13: Ron
Chapter 14: Ginny
Chapter 15: Burrow
Chapter 16: Brotherly love
Chapter 17: Draco's little secret
Chapter 18: Quidditch match
Chapter 19: Hospital Wing
Chapter 20: Luna Lovegood
Chapter 21: Hagrid
Chapter 22: Acromantula
Chapter 23: Break Up
Chapter 24: Slimy revenge
Chapter 26: Luna's explanation
Chapter 27: Choosing and effects
Chapter 28: Idea
Chapter 29: McGonagalls office
Chapter 30: Attack, Defend & Go
Chapter 31: Forgiveness
Chapter 32: Back to Malfoy Manor
Chapter 33: Dinner Party (Part 1)

Chapter 25: Truth comes out for Ginny

6.1K 162 25
By MidnightHerondale

(Title: Zing, Vecht, Huil, Bid, Lach, Werk en Bewonder. Literally meaning: Sing, Fight, Cry, Pray, Laugh, Work and Admire)

Luna unfreezes me, but grabs my arm tight so I can't walk away. Ginny just stands there, looking broken and flabbergasted. 'What does she need to tell me?' 'You will see, Ginny. Cis, you are coming with us.' As I had no choice, I let myself drag over to a cupboard.

The blonde girls throws me, a bit roughly, on a chair. With her wand she lights the oil lamp that hangs on the roof. Ginny sits on a dusty cushion before me and Luna joins her. 'Narcissa, she is your best friend. You love her, she loves you. She deserves the truth, don't you think?'

I break into tears. 'I-I can't tell Luna, I-I simply can't,' I stutter through sobs. 'You can Narcissa, you simply don't want to because it will mess up a lot. But.. you can't go on like this. People around you, they deserve to know the truth.' 'NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND LUNA! IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING I BUILD UP THESE MONTHS! EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OPINION ABOUT IT, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THAT IS!'

'I know how horrible it is Narcissa,' says Luna calmly. 'What do you mean,' I ask her. 'Everyone has a different opinion about me, but it all comes down to the fact I'm weird. I don't mind, I like being myself. Even if people think I'm weird.... Don't let people get to you. Ginny will listen, I will listen.'

I sigh deeply. Can I really tell? Ginny seems to be up for everything. But even this? 'Okay then. Ginny?' 'Yes Cissy?' 'I am.. not who you think I am. I am different.' 'I was already that far.' 'The point is, Ginny... I am someone you.. you already know.' Ginny frowns her eyebrows confused, looking in a experimenting way at me.

'No, I didn't know you until you came in begin this year.' 'Ginny, why do you think I could enter Gryffindor so easily?' 'Well, there was one place left after Herm-Hermione left and you were sorted into Gryffindor?' 'Well... why do you think that Hermione never came back then?' 'She is still grieving over her parents and their memory loss.'

Damn, it is harder to bring this girl to what I mean then I thought. 'Okay Ginny, I know you won't like this but... Hermione.. didn't really stay there.' 'What do you mean, you're doing weird?' Is she really so thick!? 'GINNY, I AM HERMIONE! HERMIONE NARCISSA MALFOY! I TOOK NARCISSA AS FIRST NAME TO HIDE MYSELF FROM EVERYONE, BECAUSE I DISCOVERED LUCIUS AND NARCISSA ARE MY PARENTS AND I KNEW NOBODY WOULD ACCEPT IT!'

Ginny gasps. Luna also, but that is probably because of my screaming and outburst of words. 'You-you... you. YOU! You are Hermione! No, I do not believe this! NO, YOU ARE NOT HERMIONE!' Ginny stands up and slaps me right across the face, hard. A stinging pain on my cheek in the shape of a hand is everything that reminded me of Ginny's presence, who immediately left after hitting me. Luna sits there, calmly.

'Well, that went better then I expected.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 39 5
Narcissa is lucky in many ways - luckier than her former husband (who didn't survive the war), certainly, and fortunate enough to have somehow, mirac...
64.1K 1.3K 10
Hermione is depressed. She lost her parents, her home, she got tortured. Everyone seems to be oblivious to her struggles, not having any themselves...
255 13 11
"Hermione please do not leave me! I need you!" "I am sorry Draco but I have to. I really hope you have a great life." And she left him all alone. "Sh...
131K 1.5K 15
Hermione Granger has been missing from the wizarding world, since the end of the Seond Wizarding war. What happens when Hermione and her new family t...