My Fearless Leader | Leonardo...

By TrueLeaderInBlue

"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around y... More

You Meet (Part 1)
You Meet (Part 2)
Meeting Again
{Open Requests}
Meeting His Brothers
He Plays w Your Hair/Getting to Know Each Other
Going to Murakami's (Part 1)
Going to Murakami's (Part 2)
The Talk (Bonus Chapter)
Movie Night
When He Yells at You
Meeting April and Casey
Moving In (Part 1)
Moving In (Part 2)
City Lights
When He Hurts You (Part 1)
When He Hurts You (Part 2)
When He Hurts You (Part 3)
You Go to a Party
He Asks You Out
The Date
Japanese Flirting
The Monthly Tide
Insecurities
He "Cooks"
You and the Boys Prank Leo
Protective and Possessive
Mating Season
Staying at April's
You Return to the Lair
Encounters
{A/N: questions for readers}
Surprise
The Second Date
Questions, Confusion, and More Questions
Trapped
Not So Sweet A Torture
Desperate
Extreme Measures
Pain Has Many Faces
Say Goodbye
On the Edge
Bandaids and Bullet Holes
Road to Recovery
Step by Step
Someone To Fall Back On
Movie Night: the Second One
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 1
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 2
Days Like These
Back to School - Part 1
Back to School - Part 2
I've Never Been Happier
Seriously, I've Never Been Happier In My Life
Halloween
Barriers
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
The Still Place
Hold On
Relaxation Day
It's An Intimate Get Together
Two and a Half Dates

He's Jealous

14.7K 446 761
By TrueLeaderInBlue

Second POV

Walking home, you're on the way to meet up with Leo, and you take the usual path to the alley of their manhole. You assumed Leo wouldn't be out yet since it was only about four and still light outside, so you're walking alone again along the same busy route. Just as you were about to cross the street, someone caught you by the arm.

"Hey–"

But being caught off guard, you jump and whip around to face them.

"Whoa, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you..." The guy takes a step back from you and you realize it's the hot nerd from the comic book store.

"Oh, hi..."

"Sorry about that... I, I just wanted to catch you for a moment..." He says nervously and shoves his hands in his pockets. "If you've got the time that is." He adds quickly.

"Uh, yeah sure..." You trail off and look at his name tag. "... Nick." He smiles kindly and holds out his hand. "I'm Y/n." You say, shaking his.

Leo stands, watching from the alley across the street. Hidden in the few scarce shadows, he'd been waiting for you for a few minutes. And now he watches silently as you converse with the random good-looking guy.

"So, uh, your friend liked the comic?"

"Oh definitely, he's already read it to me three times." You chuckle a bit.

Nick chuckles. "That doesn't surprise me. I never knew how much people loved comics until I started working here."

"Oh, so you don't read them?"

"No, not really. I mean I'll admit, I'm still a huge nerd. Just not as into the superhero picture books. I'm more of a Harry Potter-Lord of the Rings-Hobbit kind of guy."

Leo sighs. He doesn't like this for some reason. It gave him a bad feeling deep in his gut.

"Um, I don't know if you recognize me at all," Nick continues. "But you go to Roosevelt High right? I went there earlier this year."

"You did?"

"Yeah, I was in your Biology class, remember?"

"... Oh that's right. You were the one with all the answers and fancy calculators."

He chuckles sheepishly and looks down. "Yeah that was me."

"But you transferred?"

"Yeah, my parents and I had to move and now we're outside of the district so."

"Ah," you nod.

"Hey, Nick?" Someone comes out of the store over to you two. "Can you show me how the money registering thing works again?"

"... You mean the cash register?"

"Yeah there's a lady that needs a bunch of change for a twenty and I'm kinda lost..."

"Right uh," he turns to you. "I'll see ya around..."

You nod to him before he leads the new employee back through the door. The ditzy girl smiles cluelessly and waves to you. You wave back a bit awkwardly before Nick calls her inside and waves bye to you himself. Once they've left you make your way across the street and into the alley, unaware. You feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind you. But you were already on edge from being scared by Nick, so you instinctively turned around and punched the person behind you. Only to regret it a second later after making contact with Leo's shell.

"Ow..." You whisper, bent over from the pain as it spreads through your knuckles.

Leo chuckles. "Nice reflexes. Bad punch." He knocks on his chest. "Shell, remember?"

"I do now," you say in pain as you shake out your hand. "Did you hear the cracking noise, too?"

He smiles and gently takes your hand, starting to massage it. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

"Not really."

He grins and softly kisses your knuckles before placing them on his shoulders and wrapping his arms around your waist. "Always hurting yourself..." You give him a look. "Who was that you were talking to?"

"Oh, the guy from the comic book store. He's actually the one I got your comic from last week."

"Oh okay... So... he's the one who gave you his number?"

You take a breath, having forgotten about that little detail. "Yes..."

Leo nods silently, choosing not to say anything.

"You're not worried are you? 'Cause, I mean, I don't really know him either and..."

"No, no. I was just wondering."

You nod slowly, sure he wasn't being completely honest. But reassuringly you kissed his cheek, which managed to make him genuinely smile.

"Aw!" April chirps excitedly from a few feet away, walking into the alley.

Casey smirks from beside her. "You two sure have gotten friendly."

"Hi, guys," Leo says, and you smile to the two of them.

"Since you two want some alone time, we'll be heading down."

Leo playfully rolls his eyes at Casey's remark.

April looks at you once you're all walking to the lair. "You really like him don't you?" April whispers.

You blush and nod your head silently. And judging from her silent squeal, she was even more excited about the whole thing than you were. "This is so great. You two seem pretty compatible."

"I'd like to think so," she smiled in response.

The four of you walk into the lair. Raph, Donnie and Mikey were watching TV in the living room.

"This boring show again?" Casey nudges Raph's head with his foot before sitting down beside him.

"Watch it, bonehead." Raph warns with a grin and elbows him back.

"Hey, April!" Donnie says cheerfully as she sits next to him.

"Hey, guys."

You and Leo sit down next to each other of course. For a couple minutes everyone's either watching the television or having their own conversation. With the exception of Casey and Raph. They had pretty much gotten into a full out wrestle by now. In fact you were actually watching and laughing at them instead of the TV.

Leo, however, couldn't stop thinking about the way that guy kept looking at you. How much you both smiled during your conversation and how he kept making moves on you. His body language and how close he stood.

Nick is human, and he's not. So how much would that have an affect on your relationship with Leo? How long until you noticed the difference of being with a sewer turtle and someone normal?

He couldn't help but realize he was a little... jealous. Even though he knew he shouldn't be. Even though it was against his better judgment, he couldn't keep the insecurity alarms from going off inside his head.

Leo glances at you as you were laughing at the hotheads messing around. As if it were a match on TV, Mikey began narrating with witty remarks as it continued, making you laugh even more. You sat back by Leo's side comfortably, not noticing when your arms and hands brushed. Leo smiled to himself, enjoying the feel of you relaxing against him, not minding the contact at all.

You were still laughing and shaking your head at the boys' antics before you. It wasn't until you felt movement brush your skin that Leo caught your attention again. "Leo? What are you doing?"

"Huh?" He meets your gaze, his hand finding its way to yours. As your hands intertwine it was even more clear now, the reflex of his muscles against you.

"Are you..." you clear your throat, feel a blush creeping up your neck. "A-are you flexing?"

Raph and Casey pause in mid-wrestle with Casey pinning him down to look at you two.

"Whoa, look who's getting handsy guys."

"You should talk, Raph." Leo retorts.

Raph looks up at Casey on top of him and pushes him off. The others laugh.

Leo shifts on the couch next to you, making you return your attention to him. He was still holding your hand, both of your arms crossing and connected in the embrace which allowed you to easily feel the movements up and down his arms.

"Hamato, are you trying to get me to notice your muscles?" You ask quietly, very curious about what was going on.

"What? What makes you think that?"

"'Cause your whole arm keeps twitching for no reason..." You can't help a slight smirk.

"No, no. It just does that... sometimes... Ya know, muscle cramps."

You can't help but laugh. "Oh, muscle cramps?"

"What! It happens!" He defends, a red lightly tinting his face now.

"You're terrible at playing this off."

He looks down and just chuckles awkwardly now. His hand let go of yours. "Sorry."

You frown at little and immediately reach to intertwine your fingers again. "Well I didn't say let go..." You smiled shyly. But you notice his facial expression, and shift to face him fully. "What's all this about?"

Leo shrugs, cracking a joke. "I just like having your attention?"

You smile a little for his sake, but ask cautiously. "Um... it doesn't have anything to do with Nick, right?"

"Nick? Who's that? I... I don't–" He just sighs in clear defeat. "Maybe a little."

You smile genuinely. "Oh my gosh. Leo, you don't have to worry about him. He's just someone I've run into a couple times, and he went to my school. I barely know him." You shake your head to clear away and preconceived notions. "Plus, he's nice and all, but I've kinda already got my sights set on someone else. And he's way dorkier, so."

"You really feel that way?" He asks softly.

Blushing subtly, you nod honestly. "Come on. You're way too good to have second thoughts about." You chuckle awkwardly and give him a side nudge.

He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. "Thanks, Y/n... And uh, sorry. Again." He clears his throat, still not making eye contact. "I don't know why I got weird..."

"Don't be. It was almost cute." You grin and lean a little closer, lowering your voice. "Besides, don't think I haven't noticed your biceps." You mumble with a shy smile, making him laugh.

"NOW KISS." Mikey breaks in as he watches from the floor. You and Leo stare at him silently from his abrupt outburst. "What? We haven't seen you do it yet!"

"I have," Raph spoke up. "Unfortunately."

Casey smirks and elbows him. "Ha! You're just jealous, Raph."

Mikey pouts, wincing as he moves his arm too much and then readjusts it in his sling, still pouting nonetheless. "Ah, man! I can't believe I missed it."

"Leave them alone guys, they're in love!" April teases.

You facepalm and open your mouth to say something until Leo takes the words right out of your mouth, beating you to it. "Don't any of you have lives?"

Donnie grins. "Not right now, no."

You all hear Splinter chuckle from the entrance of the dojo as he's walking out.

"Sensei! Would you please get them to back off?"

"I could. But I am afraid that would not make much sense, my son."

"Why not?"

"Because I am the one who put them up to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734 45 6
Leo x Shredder A.K.A Oruko Saki Leo is different from all his brothers. Yeah he loves watching Space Heroes, loves being a leader even though they do...
25.1K 1.2K 91
{ Tmnt 2003 version } Published: July 26, 2018 This story takes place in new york city where there are two company's that have been against each othe...
59.7K 1.8K 55
*BANG* I felt a sharp intense pain in my leg. I screamed a blood curdling scream. "THEY SHOT ME IN MY LEG. MY FUCKING LEG!" I screamed to myself...
19.4K 923 36
[2018 - NOT EDITED] [Book 1] 🍂🏮┊ 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯; 𝘧�...