Step Brother |NamJin FF|

By bebxsh

In which the 'straight' Namjoon falls in love with his gay Stepbrother Seokjin. "I fucking love my Stepbrothe... More

1. First Meeting
2. The Feelings
3. Separated
4. "Do you know each other?"
5. Another Side
6. "This will be fun!"
7. First Punishment
9. Seokjin Isn't Mine.
10. Just Admit It!
11. Jealousy overload!
12. Confession.
13. "Was he good tho?"
14. New Student?
15. "He's too hot!"
16. Unexpected Kiss.
Thank you!
17. "I Love You." [M]
18. Seokjin Loves You!
19. "Hyung Listen.."
20. Rape.
21. Diffecult To Love?
22. Truth Hurts.
23. "That's My Man."
24. Behave Kitten. [M]
25. In Trouble?
26. Not My Daddy!
27. It Hurts.. [M]
28. Rejected?
29. "Your Dad happened."
30. Revenge
31. All I Need Is You.
32. This Night Would Be Fun!
33. Now You're Mine. [M]
New Story!
INFO!
34. A good Girl?
35. Suprise
36. Hoseok Was Lying.
Q&A
37. But Namjoon?

8. Fuck This.

7.7K 338 128
By bebxsh

-Flashback-

"Namjoon oppa would you like to come to my place after school?"

"With me too oppa!"

"Omo your so handsome.."

"My hearteu.."

All the time those girls kept talking I couldn't focus on them. Seokjin kept getting my attention with those glares of him.

Is Seokjin maybe Jealous?

Never.

But maybe..

He looked really red out of anger and I could see that his hands already formed into fists. Was that my lucky day? He looks so good when he's mad. This could be my new hobby. Mostly he's crying because of me but I like how red he looks out of jealousy but at that moment his fist calmed down and his face turned back to normal well actually he got pale.

Was he alright?

Those girls noticed me not listening to them so they started pinching my shoulder or faked a cough but still my eyes sticky to Seokjin who was now closing his eyes falling back to the ground.

What?

All those girls stood there screaming 'he's dead', 'Omo I wish I was that beautiful when I die', 'I would still fuck him'. But I could care less I saw the teacher yelling at Jimin about how he let the gas open. And right after that Jimin and Hoseok tried to get Seokjinout of the class.

Hoseok?

Not with me!

I ran towards them pushed all them hoes away who were still yelling the soul out of there lungs.

Stupid.

As I reached them they struggled to hold him up. They were nervous even the sunshine Hoseok was sweating Jimin was literally shaking. They held him on his arms end legs.

Fuck this.

I pushed them away and held Seokjin bridal style in my arms. He wasn't that heavy. I thoughT he would weight more since he got much meat on his back. That Ass was no joke.

Shut up Namjoon thats not the time for that.

I ran as fast as I could followed by Jimin and Hoseok but my legs started to weaken.

Shit!

I was still running even though my legs could break any second. My arms felt heavy and I started breathing even heavier.

But where was I running. I just ran into a random hall not knowing where the nurse is. Where are Jim in and Hoseok? Have I lost them?

"Hey what happened?"

Jackson?

I turned around to see a Jackson wiping his wet hands on his shorts looking at me with a confused face and big eyes.

As if he cared..

"Shut up and help me to get him to the nurse! W-Where the Fuck is the nurse office?"

"Come this way!"

Was his only response and he started running towards a room where the door was plasterd with a big sticker saying 'Nurse'.

Was I that stupid?

I was still holding Seokjin in my arm and DAMN he's so pretty even when e fainted. His long lashes are so beautiful and his red lips..O want to kiss them so bad. I wish he was mine..

Even if we are Step brothers.

I love him.

Fuck.

As Jackson opened the door he entered the room.

"Why are you here don't you have classes?"

"I'll stay I'm still his friend after all."

"..sure."

I wanted to slam my fist in his face so bad I know what he planned and this won't work he will never get near Seokjin.

"We should inform his parents don't you think?"said Jackson.

Oh shit.

I bet my parents would give me all the fault.'How could you not watch out for him?'.

"Jackson im going to call them..don't do anything stupid!"

"Why should I." Was the last thing I heard before he kicked me out of the room and at that time the nurse came.

I could swear he was smirking right know!..

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Their not picking up.

I've tried it multiple times until my dad picked up and damn he was screaming as if he died or something.

"W-WHAT? Im on my way to school."

Good God.

I opened the door and the first thing I saw was Jackson's crusty lips attached on Seokjins...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"was the only thing Namjoon could bring out. He felt like his heart was ripped and thrown away. The stingy feeling didn't stop. Seokjin pulled away and he looked ashamed.

How could he kiss him..does he like Jackson? Am I too late?

"Seokjin I should leave let's meet up after school at the school gates I need to talk to you." And with that Jackson left but Namjoon wasn't getting that shit. He followed him until they were out of Seokjin's sight.

"What was that?"

"Nothing just a kiss? Why do you care so much? Who are you anyways to get so upset?"

Namjoon was taken back by Jackson's word's and he thought it was the perfect timing to say that he knows about the plan but mark said it would be better to keep it so he said something that he didn't want to say.

"He's my step brother!"

"H-huh?"

Jacksons face seem frozen as if he expected anything else but nit this statement. Did I win? Will he stop messing with Seokjin?
But Namjoon was releaved for nothing because Jacksons skook face was replaced with a huge smirk. Evil laughter escaped his mouth. He was scaring the shit out of Namjoon.

"And here I thought you liked him..but your just his step brother I guess then you should leave him in my care unless you want him to get hurt!"

Jackson was about to leave but Namjoon grabbed his wrist and spun him back to face him.

"Jackson what ever your trying to do..not with me!"

Jackson just laughed it off and went back to his classroom.

"Why did you two kiss?" Namjoon was more than hurt he would love to just kill Jackson but he wasn't in that position to do so. He's just the step brother.

"N-none of your b-business-"
Was the response that Namjoon didn't want to hear. How could he say that..
Namjoon couldn't take it and his body took control over his mind. He by the wrist and pinned him onto the lie hovering above him. Seokjin was shaking in fear. Namjoon still liked it.
He loved it. All the time he was dreaming over Seokjin panting and moaning his name underneath him. He was done. He loves him and to hear that what his brother does is none of his business was the wrong answer.

"HOW IS THAT NOT MY BUSINESS WHEN YOUR MY FUCKING BROTHER! I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO GET CLOSER TO HIM ANYMORE HE IS NO GOOD SEOKJIN!"

Namjoon just exploded and screamed in Seokjins beautiful face that he would like to kiss so bad. He held tighter on Seokjin wrist as he started crying. It broke Namjoons heart his mind came back to sense but his body was just overloaded and he couldn't take everything he saw and heard just miniatures ago. He never wanted to see Seokjin cry but he was always the reason for it. Why should it change when Seokjin only sees him as a brother.

Namjoon wasn't thinking straight anymore his mind went foggy and he just felt pure desire and anger in him building up. His mind went blank and his boner grew by the sight of Seokjin choking on his own saliva and his lashes getting wet out of his tears that fell down his cherry red cheeks. Driving him crazy day by day.. does Seokjin not notice his feelings or was he that stupid. For his and Seokjins suprise he just felt the need to smash his lips on Seokjin's milky neck and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner.
That unexpected move made Seokjin cry even more but those cries where now replaced with muffled moans which he couldn't hold back because..damn his brother was a good kisser.

Those plump lips that Namjoon had wet dreams of every night, which he craved for while he masturbated. Those where now, to his suprise, moving in sync with his own.
It was amazing all the sadness and anger was know gone and changed into butterfly's flying in his stomach.
He drove insane for those lips and that Seokjin even responded to his kiss...

Does he actually like me back?

He wanted the kiss to never end it was way too good. Their lips fekt like their made for each other. Seokjin was enoying those kisses which moved down to his collar bone.

Namjoon wanted to taste every inch if Seokjin's body. Explore it. Touch it. Feel it. But he then remembered those lips were touched by someone else.
Jackson that Bastard. He got aggrasiv and started sucking so hard on Seokjin's sensitiv skin that the sounds he got in return were Seokjin moaning nonstop.

Damn that's so hot.

"Is t-this what y-ou want you s-slut.."

Namjoon was mad. Mad seeing someone else touching him.

"L-letting any guy f-fucking kiss you
mhh?.."said Namjoon before giving Seokjin sloppy kisses on his jawline.

Namjoon waited for an answer. His older brother let out a soft no and with that Namjoon let go if that Milky skin and moved away.

"This was just a lesson hyung next time the punishment would be worse than that!"

-Flashback over-

He was now out if the room and sat on the floor. He could cry any second. What was he thinking....Was he that stupid to do something like that. Seokjin would definitely hate him but why would he respond if he would like his brother. And what is up with him and Jackson are they together. Did his plan work?

-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is trash I know.
I hate myself fir this.
This story just confuses me Guys.
But still I love all my readers.

~Anita♡

Continue Reading