Hermione Narcissa Malfoy [ DI...

Von MidnightHerondale

[ DISCONTINUED ] After the war, Hermione craves for her family. She searches for her parents in Australia, bu... Mehr

Truth
Chapter 1: The Pub
Chapter 2: Malfoy's
Chapter 3: St Mungo's
Chapter 4: The Portrait
Chapter 5: "I am Hermione Narcissa Malfoy".
Chapter 6: Out of there
Chapter 7: Rooms
Chapter 8: Diagon Alley-1
Chapter 9: Diagon Alley-2
Chapter 10: Train
Chapter 11: Great Hall
Chapter 12: Gryffindor
Chapter 13: Ron
Chapter 14: Ginny
Chapter 15: Burrow
Chapter 16: Brotherly love
Chapter 18: Quidditch match
Chapter 19: Hospital Wing
Chapter 20: Luna Lovegood
Chapter 21: Hagrid
Chapter 22: Acromantula
Chapter 23: Break Up
Chapter 24: Slimy revenge
Chapter 25: Truth comes out for Ginny
Chapter 26: Luna's explanation
Chapter 27: Choosing and effects
Chapter 28: Idea
Chapter 29: McGonagalls office
Chapter 30: Attack, Defend & Go
Chapter 31: Forgiveness
Chapter 32: Back to Malfoy Manor
Chapter 33: Dinner Party (Part 1)

Chapter 17: Draco's little secret

7.3K 189 18
Von MidnightHerondale

In the compartment of the train, Draco sits opposite me. We tried to avoide everyone, on my wishes. I didn't want to meet with anyone. Especially Ron or Ginny.

Someone knocks softly on the compartment door. 'Who's there,' asks Draco. 'Drakie? Are you there,' asks a soft voice, Pansy Parkinson. I frown my eyebrows and Draco turns very red.

'What have you done,' I hiss at him. 'Pansy, don't come in here,' snaps Draco through my sentence. 'But why Drakie? We could have some.. hihi, fun!'

I bite my lip and turn to my older brother. 'That's disgusting,' I whisper to him. Draco scratches his neck. 'Pansy, I am.. not really alone.'

The door bursts open. 'WHAT? WHO? ONE OF YOUR LITTLE SLAGS? I THOUGHT WE HAD SO-' She sees me and I wave quite embarrased at her. 'O.. Ohh, you-your si-sister,' she stutters.

'Yes, my sister. Can you leave now,' asks Draco irritated. Pansy's eyes turn to him and I see them falling: the tears. With her hands before her eyes she runs out, sobbing loudly.

Draco flicks with his wand and the compartment door shoves shut. 'Draco, what in Merlin's Beard have you done,' I hiss at him. 'I may or may not have done.. something with her.' 'IEW IEW IEW IEW IEW, I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!'

It is silent for a while. Until I remembered one tiny thing. 'Draco?' 'Yes?' 'What did Pansy mean with "one of your little slags"?' 'I may or may not ha-' 'DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP DRACO AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE DONE!'

'I slept with more then the half of the female population of Hogwarts.' My jaw sinks to the ground. 'Wha-what? Why? Do mother and father even know it!' 'I don't know so please don't tell them. You know they won't accept that.'

'What, that their son is a manwhore?' 'HEY, THAT'S UNDER THE BELT!' 'NO DRACO, YOU ARE UNDER THE BELT!'

I feel his anger. He probably feels mine as well. I have to admit, I knew quite a lot of Draco's reputation, but that it is so bad? No, I didn't expect that.

'Can we stop fighting? It is kinda sad that we, as brother and sister, are fighting like this.' 'I agree. Peace?' 'Peace.' We shake hands. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

115K 2K 37
Post war, Hermione is back at Hogwarts and finds a way to cope. Draco has to step in and put a stop to it and they discover something life changing...
160 0 13
A war is starting, there is no joy anymore. Happiness only exists in her heart, and only when she's with him. (A Dramione Story)
255 13 11
"Hermione please do not leave me! I need you!" "I am sorry Draco but I have to. I really hope you have a great life." And she left him all alone. "Sh...
6K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...