babysitter ↬ ethan dolan

By Hxpeless_wrxter

"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | More

• 💜 •
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
• 💜 •

41

2.4K 53 5
By Hxpeless_wrxter

I was so comfortable and warm when I felt someone pull off the blankets. I groaned and whined. A shiver went down my spine as the cold air in the room hit my warm body.

"Wake up," Ethan whispered.

"Mmm," I groaned. I pushed away and flipped to the other side.

"Come on. Wake up," he nudged me and pulled on my shirt. I looked over at my nightstand to look at the time and it read 6:20. I looked at the end of my bed and saw Ethan standing.

"Ethan, its 6:20 am," I whined and rubbed my eyes. I looked out my window and the sun hadn't even come out yet.

"Come on. Let's go get breakfast," I sighed and shook my head. "At 6:20?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, that's actually the time you're suppose to wake up if you didn't know that," he grinned.

He walked around to my side and stared at me. I opened my arms signaling him to carry me.

"Carry me to the car," he snorted.

"God gave you two legs. Use them," he says leaving my room. This bitch. I stood up and slipped on my slides. Ethan was waiting in the living room.

"Wait," he says as soon as I started walking to the front door. I just rolled my eyes and huffed.

"Ethan, i'm tired. Can you just hurry so we can be back as soon as possible?" My eyes were barley open. He came back with one of my small blankets.

"Come on," he pulled my arm as we heading out. Once we were in his car he looked at me "I'm taking you somewhere."

"There better be food," I warned and he laughed.

"Yeah, you'll like it," he smiled. "Hopefully," I laid back sighing and closed my eyes. I drifted away slowly as Ethan turned on the radio.

-

"Wake up!" Ethan shouted, getting out of his car. I opened my eyes and we were in a semi cliff of an amazing view of LA. I got out and wrapped myself in the blanket.

Ethan leaned on his car and stared out into to the horizon. "Come here. Look at this," he smiles.

"Where's the food? You mentioned breakfast," I say as I walked over to him. "Día, I needed a way to get you out of bed-"

"You are so cruel," he chuckled and opened his arm. I leaned into him and he engulfed me. Damn, i'm blushing.

"I like coming here watching the sunrise," he spoke softly.

"Isn't it already up though?" I asked and he shook his head. I averted my gaze towards the horizon.

"No, not yet just keep looking," his eyes never left the view. The sunrise was slow, but the little glimpse of sun coming out got me excited. We were actually watching the sunrise. I enjoyed every moment. I couldn't help, but notice that I kept smiling as I watched.

-

Once Ethan got to the guys place he parked on the street and turned the car off. I was about to unbuckle myself when I noticed he just sat there.

"What's wrong?" I asked frowning. "If you love Shawn, it's okay. Go for it i'll wait," he said taking my hand "Ill wait if you still love me then," with that he let go of me and unbuckled himself. He took the keys and got out.

I stared down at my lap for a minute processing what he said. I didn't know what I wanted I fixed my hair in the rare view mirror and opened the car. I left the blanket in the car and closed it. I walked in and saw Ethan standing there, still.

"Ethan, mo-" I looked up and saw Meredith and Shawn eating. What the actual fuck!

"Dia, hey. Ethan, what's up," he smiled at both of us and Ethan just jerked his head.  "What is she doing here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Umm, I wanted you guys to meet my mystery friend-" Shawn didn't even get to finish his sentence when I cut him off.

"I know who this bitch is. I asked what the hell is she doing here?" I then pointed at Meredith who pursued her lips and kinda smiled at me.

"Dia, what the hell is wrong with you?" Shawn furrowed his brows as he turned towards Meredith. "I'm so sorry-"

"I don't want her here. She's a manipulative bitch who doesn't care about others, but her fucken self," Meredith's jaw dropped at that.

"Dia, what the fuck. You don't even know-"

"She dated Ethan. They only lasted a week! Wanna know why? Because she's a pornstar-"

"Oh please. He loved it-"

"Yeah, I totally loved someone who was fucked left and right," Ethan rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You wanted me to try the cameras out. No thanks. Not in that way,"

The room was filled with silence. Meredith looked embarrassed as hell. While Shawn just shot daggers at me and Ethan.

"I'm gonna go," Meredith said gathering her things.

"Please, I think that would be best," I nodded and she just rolled her eyes at me. She left with a slam of the door.

"What the fuck is wrong-"

"No, i'm not doing this right now. Especially with you. You punch me, take my girl- what's next? Have a good day," he walked out.

When the door closed I sighed and started heading towards my room. "What the hell?"

"What the hell what?" I asked turning around. I crossed my arms and prepared myself for what's to come. This is actually going down.

"Even if she is a pornstar she didn't deserve to be attacked like that!" He gestured with his hands.

"I don't want her here-"

"You didn't buy the house did you?" He asked making me step back. I almost lost my words.

"But I pay rent just like everybody else," I responded making him chuckle sarcastically.

"But you don't pay for everything else do you!" He shouted making me shake my head at how childish he's actually being right now.

"If you wanna date her go ahead watch me not give a shit!" I turned around and started walking to my room.

I slammed the door and threw my self on the bed. I put a pillow over my head and just screamed. That's a good way to get my anger out no lie.

My phone started ringing I grabbed it and answered it without looking.

5:45 pm

"What do you mean you don't own the house?"
I asked as he walked to his closet.

"Meaning I pay rent in this house, but I don't own it completely," he hung a few hangers.

"But I wanted to ask you about Blue," I said and he jerked his head.

"Blue?" He turned around with a smile. "Oh yeah. You left that little dude with Jamie," he chuckles.

"Yeah. I want him back here. I asked JJ, but he told me to ask you about it," I shrugged. Gilinsky turned back to his closest to hang more clothes.

"Well, sorry to disappoint, but Shawn kinda takes care of that. I mean Carter fucking adopted a cat and he asked Shawn, but it ran away before he even got to ask," he chuckles.

"Jack," I whined "Come on you're older," he just snorted.

"Sorry. I can't help you either way. I'm sorry can't babe," he turned around to wink at me. "Get me a water yeah?" I stood up and sighed.

As I walked out and I bumped into JJ. "Jack!" I hugged him and he hugged me back, but he winced "I'm so sorry. How you been feeling?" I asked.

"A little better everyday." He says
with a smile

"Hey, can you help me with something?" I asked and he nods. "Okay, what's up?"

"It's about Blue-"

"D, I already told you, talk to Gilinsky-"

"Gilinsky said I have to talk to Shawn though," I whined and made a face. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Then talk to Shawn," I shook my head.

"Shawn and I got into an argument early in the morning. I think he was having breakfast with this old enemy of mine and well... yeah things didn't end well," JJ just rubbed his face and groaned.

"Jesus, Día. I'm tired and I wish I could help, but I'm gonna pull 'I just got out of the hospital' card. I'm gonna go nap now," he smiled and walked to his room.

I don't know what to do. Shawn's mad at me right now and if I come back and ask for something that's just gonna be weird.

-

"Hello?"

"Grayson, hey it's Día," I spoke softly as I pet Blue. Jamie dropped him off already and well I need a new sitter.

"Hey Día. Everything okay?" He asks.

"Can I ask like a very huge favor? I know you're allergic, but I need a sitter for Blue," I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers in hopes that'd he agreed.

"When?" He responds.

"Right now? Jamie brought him back home to me, but I haven't asked if he can stay here," Grayson oh'd in response.

"Sure, as long as he doesn't cry too much. Also, Ethan's probably gonna be the one sitting him," he chuckles.

"Not making any promises. But that sounds like a plan," I smile.

"Alright, see you in a bit then,"

"Later," I hang up and glance at Blue who licks my hand. "Aww Blue I missed you," I said kissing him. I walked out of my room and got greeted by Taylor, Carter, Matt, and Hayes.

"Aww that's a cute little husky," Hayes said smiling. He stood up to pet Blue.

"Little? He's getting heavy," I said chuckling. I pulled on Blue's leash. He started jumping on Hayes.

"Where you going?" JJ asked coming downstairs. "Taking Blue to his babysitter," I joke and the guys chuckle.

"Okay, be careful then,"

"I will," I walked up the steps to the door and walked out closing the door. I walked down the driveway when I saw headlights coming my way. They stopped before they crashed into me. I moved to the side and saw Shawn. He turned off the car, tucking his keys in his hoodie.

"I know you hate me, but do you hate me enough that you want to kill me?" I asked as I wrapped Blue's leash around my hand.

"Sorry I was kinda in a hurry,"

"That's your reason?" I rolled my eyes. "I'll be back,"

"I told Meredith that I didn't want that kind of relationship with her... she yelled at me and called me insecure," 

I turned around to find him staring at me. "Better than getting your heart broken. I hate to see a really kind guy get his feelings hurt," He smiled.

-

"Hey," Grayson opened the door with a smile once he saw Blue. He grabbed the leash and pet him on the head.

"Hey, Gray." I smile.

"Someone is getting big," he said looking at blue. "Don't worry you still young," he chuckles.

"Yeah. He eats a lot too," I said chuckling.

"Wanna stay? I'm making steak," he unhooked Blue's leash and wrapped it around his hand and placed it on the counter.

"Steak? That's the farthest you've gone with cooking," I said laughing. "But yeah I guess steak sounds nice,"

"Hey! I'm learning," he pointed out making me nod. "I won't judge, Gray don't worry about it," I respond. "Where's Ethan?" I asked.

"His room. He's been in there for a while," he scratched the back of his head. "I tried knocking, but he wouldn't answer,"

I walked down the hall and went in Ethan's room. I didn't bother knocking from what Grayson had told me so I just opened the door. Ethan's leaning against his headboard with his earbuds in...  crying? What the hell why is he crying?

He's wearing the usual sweats, but with a hoodie on. He has his hood on and he's blasting something, but I can't quite make up the words. I don't think he knows that i'm present.

I walked in and closed the door. As I approached him he lifted up his head. He took his earbuds out and put his hood down.

"Dia? What are you doing here?" He sniffled and holy shit, I think i'm about to cry at the state he's in.

"Hey, thought I would pay a visit. Also, I need a sitter for Blue," I said smiling. My smile dropped. "What's wrong, E?" I took off my backpack and set it down beside his bed. Pushing my shoes off I sat down in front of him criss cross.

When I didn't get a respond I asked again. "What's wrong?" He just looked down and sniffled shaking his head "It's just I give up Día. Everything that anyone ever wants was in the palm of my hands and then just in a blink of an eye it's gone," he wiped the tears that had slid down his flushed cheeks now.

"Ethan, don't say that-"

"I love you so much Día. I'm sorry for what I did. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you and I didn't want things to end with you." Tears slowly formed in his eyes. I don't think I ever saw Ethan cry before.

I lifted his head up with my hand and wiped the tears that were sliding down again with my thumbs. "I love you too. Just because we 'broke up' doesn't mean it's official. Ethan, you were my first ever and well that just doesn't go away. Yes, I was hurt about Bethany, but I think the process of forgive and forget is to well... forgive and forget." His eyes gazed into mine and slowly, but surely I kissed him. He did kiss me back, but once before he pulled away.

"No, I can't," he shook his head making me knit my brows together. "If I do I won't be able to stop,"

"Then don't," I whispered. I leaned in again kissed him softly enjoying the moment. He kissed me back and pulled me into his lap. Things from there started getting intense.

;)
lmao cap on me for liking k-pop watch me give a shit. hahahaha

• 💜 •

-
-
-
-
-

this was trash, but oh well hoped you enjoyed my bbs ;)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...
269K 2.6K 66
no longer updating ♡
59.6K 1.2K 45
"I'm build to last."