Maverick

By MizzImani

Amir a 18 year old Hacker known as "Maverick" impeccable focus is disrupted by the presence of an alluring wh... More

Robin
Lunch
Hang-Out
Convenient Blactivist
A Day in My Life
Entrance into Hell
Talk to me
The Windy City
Who the fuck is That?
Closeness
Confrontation
Consequences
Looming Threat
Going to Jail
Happy Birthday!
War Declared
About Me Part I
About Me Part II
Prisoners
Something Amiss
Explanation
On our own
A Favor
Monica and Robin
Belle of the Bauble
Belle of the Bauble II
A Growing Concern
Bye, Bye Birdie
Home
Jacqueline
Evelyn's Hope
Arrivals and Departures
Mr.Killer
Holidays
Back to Hell
The Promise
Doubts
Digging Deeper
Meeting with the Enemy
Sequel

Back to Reality

859 67 41
By MizzImani

Amir sat back in his bed studying and said to Micheal "Yo Mike you going to your family's this Christmas?"

"Of course why?" Micheal said.

"Cause I got the place to myself." Amir said.

"Amir...this ain't my place but-"

"You right." Amir said interrupting Micheal.

Micheal sighed and said "But speak to your mom man or at least your baby moms."

"Why? They on the same side." Amir said.

"Bruh you gonna regret this." Micheal said.

"I doubt that." Amir said.

"Amir you trying to go to this party? Take your mind off this?" Micheal said.

"Who's gonna be there?" Amir said.

"Howard students, sorority girls and frats." Micheal said.

"Fine. I know I'm gonna pass this sociology test anyway." Amir said shutting his book.

Micheal and Amir leant against a wall with Caroline was playing, in the background people danced and talked amongst themselves. Amir said "You talked me into coming out here and you ain't socializing with nobody."

"You know I'm shy." Micheal said.

Amir laughed "Yeah I know but try to talk to somebody nigga." Amir said. Amir looked around and said "Her in the green talk to her."

"Her why?" Micheal said.

"Never mind man you scared." Amir said.

"I'm shy I ain't scared. Micheal said.

"Wassup Amir."

Amir jerked his head to the source of the voice and saw that it was Duane. "Oh wassup Duane."

"Oh this Micheal." Amir said.

"Good morning. I mean...goodnight, uh hi." Micheal said, walking away.

Duane laughed and said "What's wrong with him?"

"Shy." Amir said.

Micheal hit his head on a wall and said "I'm so awkward."

"Who you here with?" Amir said.

"Myself, some girl invited me she wouldn't listen to me trying to tell her I wasn't interested in her and I ain't have shit else to do." Duane said.

"Hey Duane what's your major?" Amir said, sitting on a couch. Duane sat down next to him and said Business. What's yours?"

"Computer Science and Systems." Amir said.

"You know anything about viruses? I think I have one on my system." Duane said.

"What's your computer doing exactly?" Amir said.

"These tabs keep popping up when I don't want them to, some of my programs don't work and it's really slow." Duane said.

Amir furrowed his brows and thought a minute "Hm...sounds like a worm but I'll have to check it out myself.

"Can you come tomorrow?" Duane said.

"Yeah, I know I can get rid of it." Amir said.

"Thanks." Duane sighed. "Operating without a computer in college is impossible."

"I can come over anytime after 2:00pm after class." Amir said.

"No rush bruh I'll call you. Where you from?" Duane said.

"Chicago, Englewood to be exact what about you?"

"North Carolina." Duane said.

"Family?" Amir said.

"My mother and older sister." Duane said.

"I got my mom, lil brother my three cousins, aunt and uncle." Amir said.

Duane raised his eyebrow and said "They all live with you?"

"What? No, my aunt and them live in philly." Amir chuckled.

"Oh my fault!" Duane laughed.

Micheal approached Duane and Amir laughing amongst one another amid the loud music and said to Amir "Amir I'm going home."

Amir, coming down from a laugh said "I'll see you later."

"Later bruh." Duane said.

"Alright." Micheal said, squeezing past partiers.

"Tell me more about the sliding board." Amir said.

"After it took me so long to go up the slide and standing and waiting I was tired as fuck so I go down, remember my shorts was old as fuck. So I feel like my ass was burning by the time a realize my shorts are past my stomach I'm in the water and I'm too sore to move so I'm drifting in the water my dick out and ass on fire cause of the slide." Duane said.

"Oh shit!" Amir laughed, stomping the floor.

"I couldn't believe that shit happened." Duane said.

"Duane you wanna go to your place or mines? This bitch too loud and I'm getting real tired of looking at niggas kissing." Amir said.

"Mines if you want." Duane said.

"Sure." Amir said.

Duane let Amir inside and Duane said "My roommate sleep and we can't be too loud."

"I hear you." Amir said following Duane to his room.

Amir looked around Duane's room was the same layout as his own and it was neat and tidy not a crumb on the floor the bed was made, a stack of books on the desk next to a laptop, a clothes hamper next to the window and an a Pan-African Flag hanging on the wall. Amir picked up a book from Duane's desk and said "Assata's Autobiography?"

"Yeah that's one of my favorites." Duane said.

"Me too! I got it in my dorm right now." Amir said.

"Really!?" Amir said.

"Nigga I'll get it right now." Amir said.

"Shut up." Duane laughed.

Amir picked up the laptop and said "So this is the patient?"

"Yeah." Duane said.

"Let me take a look." Amir said powering up the system.

The laptop went to the home screen and before Amir could touch the keyboard programs opened up immediately. Amir shut them down and the computer froze.

"Yeah Duane this is definitely a worm." Amir said.

"That bad?" Duane said.

"Not anymore, cause I'm here." Amir said.

"You sound pretty sure of yourself." Duane said.

"Nothing's wrong with a little confidence." Amir said.

"Amir you thirsty? I noticed you didn't drink anything at the party." Duane said.

"Nah I'm hungry though I want some snacks. You got chips?" Amir said.

"Yeah I got Hot Cheetos, Pringles and Purple Doritos." Duane said.

"Now I hate Hot Cheetos but you got The Doritos in the purple bag?" Amir said.

"Yeah." Duane said taking the bag out from the side of his desk and shaking it.

"Shit, give me some and I'll knock this worm out right now." Amir said.

Amir typed away on Duane's laptop ignoring Duane speaking to him.

"Amir? You good? Amir?" Duane said shaking Amir's shoulder.

"Hey Duane!" Amir suddenly said.

Duane jolted and said "What!?"

"Here." Amir said passing Duane the laptop.

"Wait. It's gone?" Duane said going onto Google Chrome. "It doesn't take forever to go on Chrome!"

Amir grinned and said "I removed the malware entries from your registry and deleted the files then I just rebooted your laptop. Yeah and I added an Anti-Malware program to protect you in the future."

"Yo! Amir you really helped me out! You that nigga!" Duane said.

Amir grinned and said "I know, I know. In the future don't open unfamiliar E-Mails, look out for fake download buttons, Ignore people who call you about your computer trust me Google ain't calling niggas out of the blue and-"

Amir was interrupted by Duane touching his crotch.

"That's what it took for you to stop talking?" Duane smirked.

Amir's manhood began to swell and he said "You bottom?"

"Verse." Duane said.

"Top. Condoms?" Amir said.

"In my drawer." Duane said slipping his hand into Amir's briefs.

Amir grunted and dipped his own hand in Duane's sweatpants and rubbed the tip of his dick with his thumb.

"Shit...I been wanting to fuck you forever." Duane said using his free hand to pull his sweatpants off.

Robin sat alone in his kitchen staring at his phone, debating on whether or not to call his Aunt to tell her about his pregnancy.

"Just fucking do it." Robin said shaking his head. Robin called the number, it rang three times until Jacqueline picked it up.

"Robin?" She said.

"Yes it's me." Robin said.

"It's been a while Robin how are you?" Jacqueline said.

"Um my ankles hurt and I can't stop peeing." Robin said.

"Aww you go to the doctor's hun?" Jacqueline said.

"Yes actually a week and a half ago." Robin said.

"Did they tell you what was wrong?" Jacqueline said.

"Actually I knew what was wrong with me before. Jacqueline I have to tell you something you won't believe...I'm pregnant." Robin said.

There was silence on the other line and Robin said "Hello? Hello?"

"What are you talking about Robin? Are you serious?" Jacqueline said.

"Deathly serious when my mother was pregnant with me I didn't have enough hormones to break some duct down so it turned to a womb. I am 22 weeks pregnant." Robin said.

"Wait. Th-that's not right. Are you a hermaphrodite?" Jacqueline said.

"Uh no. Jacqueline how do you feel about this please tell me." Robin said.

"Please tell me you're lying this isn't na-"

Robin hung-up the phone and blocked the number "Oh well. I've survived this long without her, Don't need em judging me." Robin tears escaped Robin's eyes, he wiped snot from his nose and wrapped his arms around himself.

Amir and Duane walked through the Museum of African American History and Culture and Amir's phone rang. Robin called Amir for the 4th time and Amir said to Duane "Duane hold on." Amir walked away from Duane and answered.

"What?" Amir said.

"Amir can I talk to you? It's important." Robin said wiping his teary eyes.

"Is it about the triplets?" Amir said.

"No-"

Amir hung-up on Robin and returned to Duane's side.

"I'm back D." Amir said.

"Missed you." Duane said in an mocking tone, wiping sweat from his brow.

"It's cold as fuck outside and you sweating." Amir said.

Duane frowned and said "What? I run hot."

"You wanna get something to eat after we leave?" Amir said.

"Nope I'm alright." Duane said.

"Duane do you ever eat?" Amir said.

"What? Of course I do or I'd die." Duane said.

"That was a stupid question. I only asked cause you never eat when I'm around. Your snacks are never touched you basically give them to me." Amir said.

"Cause I like watching you eat, the way your jaw moves when you chew." Duane said.

"What? I'm that irresistible?" Amir said.

"Yep." Duane said.

Amir smirked and nodded.

"I don't know how you put up with that bitch made nigga." Monica said to a weeping Robin.

"All the times you been there for that nigga and every time you need support he got more important shit to do." Monica said.

"How long is he gonna punish me and Ms.Kenya?" Robin said.

"C'mon where's savage Robin at?" Monica said.

"Crying like some whore." Robin said.

Monica rubbed Robin's back and said "It's gonna be ok Robin and you ain't no fucking whore, your nigga is. You shoulda picked that cute lightskin nigga instead of that ashy bastard."

"Sometimes I-I think what if I gave Justin a chance. Even when I'm not with Amir he makes life so hard. Then my aunt-"

"Cunt. Her name is cunt, white women hate that shit." Monica said.

"I just really wanted to talk to him about it and he hung up on me like I was some pest." Robin said.

"He's a big fucking baby the best thing you did was break up with that nigga. Ain't no nigga gonna put up with him like you did." Monica said.

"I'm just hurt Monica this is just...do I deserve this?" Robin said.

"Robin, Robin, Robin just lay down. Go to bed and lay down I don't want you to stress out."

"Ok." Robin said. Robin braced himself on the armrest of the couch and Monica helped pull him up as well.

Monica helped Robin to his room and stayed with him until he went to sleep.

Professor Koehler's class let out and Amir stepped down to Professor Koehler's desk and said "Professor are we finishing Chapter 4 when we get back or we do that on our own?"

"Eh I'll give you lazy kids a break, when we get back." Koehler said.

"Damn." Amir said.

"Mr.Davis you by far are one of the most interesting students I've had in recent memory." Koehler said.

"No Professor, I said that because I wanted something to do during break." Amir said.

"What you don't have any family?" Koehler said.

"No I'm just not going home." Amir said.

"Why not?" Koehler said.

"My mom's dating some random nigga and everyone is taking her side about it." Amir said.

"Oh! I thought it was something serious. You're just behaving like a jealous 2 year old. I was worried you were an orphan or something." Koehler said, locking his briefcase.

"I am not!" Amir said.

Professor Koehler frowned and said "You are Mr.Davis. You enjoy the fact that you are an important fixture in your single mother's life and you'll hate any man, good or bad gets in the way or that. I'm sure you tell yourself you are protecting her but it's jealousy, jealousy you need to get over. You have your own life and so does your mother. You know if I had to shoot you in your face just to have my mother yell at me one more time you'd have a smoking hole in your forehead. Now if you'll excuse me I have a family to go home to." Koehler left Amir alone.

Alone in his dorm, Amir watched snow fall from his window.

"Mike's with his fam, Cyrus too. Duane!" Amir said.

Amir dialed Duane's number and Duane answered. "Amir? What's up nigga?"

"Nothing chillin." Amir said.

"My sister got me wrapping my nephews gifts." Duane said.

"Oh I thought you was staying on campus." Amir said.

"Hell nah I mean I definitely would have liked to fuck but I ain't seen my mom in forever." Duane said.

"Yeah. Wanna FaceTime at least? Get a nut out or something?" Amir said.

"Sorry bruh maybe later all my peoples in here. I'll call you later." Duane said.

"Yeah bye bruh." Amir said hanging up. Amir sighed.

Kenny hit Robin's leg while he sat on the couch Robin went to kick Kenny but Kenny ran laughing.

"You gonna leave me alone Mo' only messing with me cause your brother's gone." Robin said.

"We having fun Robin!" Kenny laughed.

"Kenny help me I gotta pee and I know how you love helping me up." Robin said.

Kenny shook his head and said "Nuh uh. You're gonna hit me."

"Miss Kenya! Kenny won't help me!" Robin said.

"Kenny you help him up now or I'm donating your gifts to homeless children again!" Kenya screamed from upstairs.

Kenny sucked his teeth and got on one knee at the couch. Robin supported himself on Kenny's shoulder and stood up "Ow! You're so heavy!" Kenny whined.

Robin looked at Kenny briefly and said "You know in 3 more months I'm going to get you, right Mo'?"

Kenny shrugged and said "This is worth it."

Robin finally climbed the stairs and after he used the bathroom his phone rang it was Amir. Robin sucked his teeth and answered "What?" He said sharply.

"Merry Christmas how you doing?" Amir said.

"I'm 25 weeks along your daughter is 13 inches long, your sons are both 12 and a half inches long and they are each a pound and a half. Dr.Saleem says the three of them are the size of cauliflower." Robin said blandly.

"Robin I'm sorry I did all that I-"

Robin hung-up the phone and said "Wanna know how I'm doing? I can't stop pissing, farting, can't sleep and my ankles are swollen! That's how I'm doing!"

Robin walked out the bathroom the same time as Kenya wearing a black dress, pumps and full make-up.

"Where are you doing? Out on the stroll?" Robin said.

"Don't play with me boy. Ben's gonna fix me dinner tonight." Kenya said.

Robin smiled and Kenya said "Has Amir the grouch spoken to you?"

"I think I knew an Amir at one time in my life must've not been all that important. Don't remember a thing about a thing about him." Robin said.

"So what you're saying is you don't know him?" Kenya said.

"Know who?" Robin said shaking his head.

Kenya laughed and said "That boy need to get his mind right cause whether he likes it or not I'm living."

"When are you coming back?" Robin said.

"Probably tomorrow. Kenny's father should be picking him up in another hour." Kenya said.

"Bye Ms.Kenya." Robin said.

"Bye Robin love you." Kenya said hugging Robin.

"Love you." Robin said.

Kenya went downstairs and hugged Kenny from behind and kissed his cheek "Bye baby." She said.

"Ewww mom you go spit all over me." Kenny said.

Kenya laughed on her way out the door.

Amir called Professor Koehler while packing a suitcase and said "Professor Koehler?"

"Crybaby?" Koehler said.

"Ye-No! Professor I wanted to say thank you." Amir said.

"For what?" Koehler said.

"Making me realize how dumb I was being about my mother." Amir said.

"Oh well you are welcome Mr.Davis promise not to throw a fit if you see your mother's boyfriend." Koehler said hanging up.

Amir opened his door to his apartment and walked down the hall when he turned the corner he saw Duane coming down the hallway "Duane?" He said.

"Amir!?" Duane said.

"Why are you here?" Amir said.

"Oh...I felt bad...and wanted to keep you company." Duane said. Duane pointed at the suitcase and said "Where are you going?"

Amir looked down at his suitcase and said "Oh...I was just about to throw this old suitcase away it has a big hole on the bottom. You wanna come in my dorm?"

"Yeah it's freezing outside!" Duane said, walking past Amir and to his door.

Amir looked at the end of the hall then Duane and turned right, towards Duane.

February
Amir and Duane returned from a lunch date to Duane's dorm and Amir said "I just feel bad that's all."

"I wasn't really hungry I don't mind paying." Duane said.

Amir flopped onto Duane's bed and said "C'mere real quick."

Duane got on top of Amir and the pair kissed each other grinding their crotches against one another, both Duane and Amir were erect and zipped down their jeans and a phone rang.

"Fuck!" Amir said.

"Don't answer it." Duane said digging his hand into the front of Amir's boxers.

"Nah, nah, nah hold on. It's Mike." Duane said.

Duane huffed.

"Yo Mike wassup?" Amir said.

"Amir come to the dorm now it's important." Micheal said hanging up.

Amir pushed Duane off of him and Duane said "What?"

"Mike told me to come to the dorm it's important." Amir said,

Duane groaned.

"I'll be right back." Amir said zipping his pants up.

"If you let me hold $20 dollars I'll get over it." Duane said.

Amir chuckled and said "Here you already owe me $40."

"Thanks." Duane said.

Amir returned to his and Micheal's dorm and said "Mike what happened?"

Micheal handed Amir a Manila envelope and said "Some lady asked if you lived here and I said yeah, she gave me this and left."

Amir mumbled "What the fuck could this shit be?" As he opened the envelope.

"Amir Gregory Davis you have been summoned to appear in the court case of the State v-" Amir stopped in mid-sentence.

"What? What man!?" Micheal said.

Amir dropped the paper that read, State v Garrison Monroe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 152K 39
❝it's 3am, what do you want?❞ ❝there's a roach in my room, kill it for me?❞ 〤 Alvin, despite being 24 years of age, is terrified of bugs. Which is wh...
788K 29.7K 33
Time stretches out, the beat of my heart like a ticking clock. Spit it out. I slowly look down at his lips, making it as clear as possible. Rhys's br...
2.7K 131 21
prince luke is intrigued by the boy who causes mischief in their town.
494K 25.3K 44
𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 2