babysitter ↬ ethan dolan

By Hxpeless_wrxter

"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | More

• 💜 •
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
• 💜 •

15

5K 97 113
By Hxpeless_wrxter

We were all sitting around the dinner table eating. Cameron and Lisa were talking and Grayson was just on his phone. I in the other hand was just thinking about the decision I just made. I know he took my V card, but actually  being in a relationship with him? That's gonna be a tough one.

"Dia? How long have you and Ethan been dating?" His mom spoke up. I looked at Ethan and he smiled and looked at his mom.

"We dated a week after my break up with Beth," he said wiping his mouth. He's actually lying to her? I thought we weren't gonna say shit! Grayson immediately looked up from his plate and so did Cam.

I'm now wondering if his mom was just asking that to get it out of peoples heads. "Oh, that's very nice that you found love again so quick." she responds with a smile.

I looked at him and he smiled back at me. It's like he knew what I was thinking. Once we were all done I helped pick up the plates.

"Dia, I like you. Ethan seems happy when he's with you. He did tell me about someone and now I see it was you," she said smiling. He talks about me?

"I hope you two last," she turned from the sink with a warm smile. I smiled back at her and she left the kitchen. I bit the inside of my cheek thinking. Why the hell didn't he bring up Meredith? I mean they were dating.

"Hey," Ethan said coming in. He was about to kiss me when I pushed him away. "Why didn't you tell your mom about Meredith?" I asked. He sighed and licked his lips.

"I didn't tell her about Meredith because- This is gonna he hard for you to take in so i'm just gonna say it," he sighs.

He pauses for like ten seconds until I jerk my head back with an annoyed expression. "Ethan," he looked at me now. "I'm waiting,"

"Alright, I didn't tell them about Meredith because... she's a pornstar. She's twenty-two years old. Trust me I didn't know until we fucked. Like god damn that girl was like all up that di-"

"You really wanna talk about that right after you told your mom about us?" I crossed my arms and he raised his eyebrows. "I'll break up with you so fast I won't hear you confess these 'feelings' you supposedly have for me,"

"I was being stupid. Look, I just didn't want her in the conversation. Besides we only had sex twice and well... I was sorta thinking about you at the time-"

"Oh my god. You really just that. I don't wanna know that," I pushed him away as I started laughing at him.

"I'm kidding okay. What I mean is I started liking you at the time," he rephrased making me glance at him.

"Ethan! Can you help me with the fire!" Ethan's dad shouted from the living room.

"Better go help him with that. I'm gonna go change," I sighed as I left to the rooms. Once I came into the room, Blue raised his head.

"Hey, baby," I pouted at him.

"Oh, hey,"

"Grayson! what the fuck are you doing?!" He's sitting down at the desk, using my laptop.

"My laptop won't connect to the wifi so I'm using yours," he said smiling sweetly at me.

"Fuck dude... you scared me," my hand laid on my chest as I took small breaths.

I went to the closet and grabbed Blue's dog food. I started pouring it in his tray. "Grayson?" He turned and looked at me from the desk. "Did Ethan tell you Meredith was a Pornstar?" I asked.

"Yeah, he told me after they both... you know, fucked," he turned his gaze back to the laptop.

"A twenty-two year old with a seventeen year old?" I questioned. I sealed Blue's food and took it back into the closet.

"Ethan, doesn't care how old they are," he said as he typed. His eyes never leaving the screen.

"Wait, move," I said making room for me on the chair. Half his ass was hanging from the chair.

"Okay, Meredith Mickelson," I typed it and I searched up. Half naked pictures showed up. I clicked on the porn site and she was ranked 3.

"Uhh Dia, do you really wanna watch a porn video of Meredith?" Grayson questioned chuckling.

"Shut up. I just wanna see what all fuss is about," I clicked a video.

"Fuck me, Daddy," okay that was right into the video. "Oh shit!" I clicked on the exit button, but It wouldn't work.

"Shut it off!" Grayson shouted as he tried clicking the mouse pad to exit the website.

"I'm trying! Fuck, it froze!" The screen froze, but the audio kept playing.

"Yeah, just like that Daddy,"

"It's the wifi!" Grayson grabbed it and tried working on it, but the audio kept playing and he just stressed over it even more. "It's still playing!"

"Fuck me!" Ethan came in with a confused expression. "Ahhh, fuck me like that"

"H-Hey," I smiled nervously as I semi waved at him. I rested my elbow on the desk with a fake smile on my face.

"Fuck me!"

I squeezed my eyes shut as the moaning was heard in the back round. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, crossing his arm.

"Ethan, Grayson, Dia I'm going to the store-" Cameron said. She could be heard from the hallway. I grabbed my laptop and opened the window. I just yeeted that bitch out without thinking.

"Do you guys wanna come?" Cameron popped into the room with a smile. "Yeah," Grayson blurted out, rising from the chair and he didn't take a second to leave the room.

"Cool, we'll be in the car," Cam says following Grayson out. Ethan closed the door and I felt his stare.

"What were you doing?" His brow knitted as he took a step closer to me.

"Uhh, just wanted to get a head start for tonight," I said fake smiling. I put my hands behind my back. He just stared at me and I bit my lip smiling.

"A head start while Grayson was in here?" He gestured and I widened my eyes.

"Y-No, okay well I just wanted to see what was so special about her. Ranked 3? Wow, i'm even in love with her," I laughed.

I grabbed my hoodie and opened the door. I started walking out when he grabbed me. "Is someone jealous?" He asked smirking.

"No, no your crazy,"  I shook my head as I avoided his gaze. "Come on. I know how you are," he adds.

"Ethan, I'm not jealous," I said getting out of his grip. I started walking to the front door and Cameron was in the front seat and Grayson in the drivers seat. I opened the door and got inside. I looked out the tinted window looking at the trees.

"Shit, I need gas," Cam mumbled. "I'll give you ten bucks," I spoke up from the back seat. "No, don't it's fine. I think I can make it," she responds.

"No, here, take it," I took the ten dollar bill from my wallet. She looked at me for a minute and then grabbed the bill. Ethan opened the door and the cold breeze hit my face. I turned around and leaned against the door. I didn't want to look at him. I was watching his ex-girlfriend on Pornhub. That's embarrassing.

What the fuck am I saying I'm talking to myself about his ex. Grayson pulled out his beat speaker.

Five minute ride and we were at Walmart. We got out of the car. I walked beside Cameron and I looked back and Ethan and Grayson were laughing.

"What are they up to?" I furrowed my brows and looked at Cameron who just shook her head.

"I don't even know. Once I go in the store I try to get lost, but I can't they find a way to embarrass me,"

I heard footsteps behind us and Ethan was then beside me and Grayson beside Cameron. They were smirking. They put the volume up from the speaker.

"You fucks!" Cameron groaned as she started walking away. I took her side and just put my head down. People were staring and I started getting red. Ethan and Grayson started lip syncing and it was fucking embarrassing.

Two girls were walking and they just giggled. We were in fucken public. "People are staring," Cam whined as she put her head down too.
The music started to fade which made me lift my head. We were away from them, finally.

It got louder all of sudden and I turned around and Grayson and Ethan were dancing, still. People were staring once again.

"Jesus Christ make them stop," I said covering my face.

"That's how they are. They will do anything to make themselves look like dumbasses," Cam said walking away. Ethan looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and started walking into the clothes section.

"How is this happening. Where's security when you need them. Honestly, I hope they get kicked out. Banned is even better," I said rambling as I looked through the clothing.

I went back and started looking at the jeans and ripped jeans. I started hearing the music again. I turned around and Grayson and Ethan were dancing behind me. "Can you guys fuck off,"

Grayson stopped the music. "Let's go Ethan. Some people don't know how to live," he says sarcastically. I turned around and looked through the jeans again. I saw one with a red rose on the side. I checked the price and it was almost twenty bucks.

"Damn," I mumbled.

Grayson and Ethan left and I was glad. Ethan kept staring and he was killing my vibe. He came back with a cart. I looked at him and he gave me an innocent smile. I looked at the cheap jeans, but they were too plain.

I sighed and put them down. I turned around and Ethan put the jeans in the cart. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"What? I think they'll look hot on you," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Is that all you think about?"

"What?" He asks.

"Sex," I turned and started walking out of the aisle. "I just want you to blow me, baby," I grabbed a pair of sock and turned around.
"Watch out,"

"Wha-"

I hit him in the balls and gave him an innocent smile. I started pushing the cart to the food section. I turned around and Ethan was trying to walk.

"Ha, you want me to what, now?" I asked smirking. I walked into the snack aisle and grabbed some skittles and gushers.

I saw Ethan walking in and he flipped me off. I flipped him as well and smiled while doing it.

"Why, why did you.. do that?" He groaned and leaned against the shelves.

"Cause I was getting tired of your little fuck me jokes," I said throwing the snacks into the cart.

8:22 pm
back in the cabin

We got back to the cabin and I went straight to my room. "Fuck, I can't watch Netflix," I whined.

"Here," Ethan came in and placed his mac book on my bed.

"Thank you, shit, what am I gonna tell my parents?" I opened the laptop and started typing in Netflix.

"I'll buy you a new one," he said grabbing me by the waist as soon as he sat down on the bed.

"No, you're already buying me the second phone. I'll just save up money for it. I should really start working," I typed in my information to log into Netflix. Once I did I clicked Friends.

"Can we like not thing about that right now," Ethan asked as he pulled me in for a kiss. It turned into another one and then another. His lips then dragged down my neck.

"E-Ethan, then when are we?" I said pushing him.

"Dia, i'm gonna tell you something that a lot of people at school talk shit about. " he said chuckling. "And that is..." I trailed.

"I'll tell you some other time," he snorted. He started kissing down my neck again. "Dia, my mom came back from her walk. Blue has fun being out," Cameron knocked making me pull away quick. I went and opened the door for her to give me Blue.

"Having fun?" She whispered. As she noticed Ethan was in the room. I chuckled nervously and closed the door. "Well, I'm gonna watch Netflix now,"

"So?" Ethan asked.

"Out," I pointed towards the door as I took Blue's leash and put it away.

"Let me stay, please," he begged.

"No,"

"Why?" He whined. "Because we both know damn well you will try something," He just smirked and patted the spot beside him.

-

"E-Ethan I'm gonna cum-" I gripped the sheets and moaned in pleasure. He laid next to me panting.

"How was that?" He asked, breathlessly. He grabbed me by the waist and cuddled into me. "Is it just me or is it getting better and better each time?" He chuckled deeply, his chuckles vibrating through my body.

Ethan's POV

Jesus she's so amazing. I kissed her shoulder and started going under the covers. I licked her heat and she started moaning. "E-Ethan, I'm tired and sore," she whined.

"Please, just let me play with it," I said looking at her from under the covers. She put the covers down. I started licking her again and she began moaning softly. Both her hands tugged on my hair.

"F-Fuck," her soft pants could be heard from
above. She bucked her hips from under me. "Yes, right there," she moaned softly, fingers running through my hair.

-
-
-
-
-

Hope you like it, bye! 💕

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10.1K 119
DISCONTINUED The title is pretty self explanatory...
641 29 30
Dolan twins fanfic
111K 2K 21