A Ninja's Daughter (Naruto fa...

De SecretAngelgirl

She was known as the Hokage's daughter to her village,but to those who knew she was known as the Beautiful be... Mais

Team Konohamaru
He's always known about her
A hint about the child of danger
The eyes tell the lies
Not by blood,but by love
And so the day came
The one who sees
Kurama
Inojin's life
Disguised yet he saw her
Prison Hell
Kato
The eyes
Mangekyo
Owners of Yin&Yang
Tragedies
Like mother like daughter
Pacify her
Her Demons
One in the same
Emergence of talents
Together
Kawaki
Love from a distance
A heart of compassion
Love is the saviour
Shikadai's darkness
The heart of a true ninja
Sasuke's plea
Blood Of My Blood
Mikoto's Dragon
The kiss that lies
A dance with the Devil
The Demons of Kumori and Satsune
Daughter of Lightning
Uzumaki Love
Moonlit night
Shikadai's Shattered Apology
I don't want to leave,I don't want to stay
The eyes of fire
Passion and betrayal
Mikoto Uchiha's Hero
The Devil's Flash
Inhuman
Otsutsuki Woman
Hinata's Heartache
Lioness Queen

Himawari's Strength

704 11 1
De SecretAngelgirl

Mikoto looked up at Shikadai,and she saw just now,at this very moment,that he had changed more than she had anticipated. 

He'd cut off his hair,he'd gotten bigger and taller,and he had a different look in his eyes when he looked at Kawaki. A look of anger,wrath and blood lust. 

Shikadia looked down at Mikoto whom was still shocked yet filled with a certain relief and love. He crouched and took of his jacket,putting on her bare shoulders. 

"I'm sorry I'm late." he whispered,his eyes not meeting hers quite yet as he got back up. 

Was he intending on fighting Kawaki? Why wasn't he even shocked about the dead bodies all around him? Why wasn't he reacting to her bloody clothes? Why was he giving her such a warm vibe? Why did he accept her like this... 

"You got what you wanted,didn't you?" Shikadai questioned Kawaki. "Are you happy now?"

Kawaki smirked as he looked at Shikadai,the one he never got along with. "Nothing you'd like to hear." 

Shikadai shook his head as he looked around. Maybe he thought Kawaki had killed these bodies? Well,that'd be illogical but still. 

"What's the meaning of this,Kawaki?" Shikadai said as he walked towards Kawaki. Mikoto hoped and begged that he wasn't going to fight Kawaki. Luckily,he stood close up in front of Mikoto. She wanted to get up and fight,but after fighting so many people,she felt like she needed a little rest considering the Akatsuki members were actually very strong. 

"I have never really been on your side,Shikadai,nor Mikoto's," Kawaki said,the words hitting Mikoto. "I've always been on Narumi's side."

"That wasn't her." Shikadai. "That was Erai."

"Exactly." Kawaki said with a smile worse than the devil's. "I was never one of you,I've always belonged to the Otsutsuki." 

Mikoto once again felt her heart shrink,bit by bit,with every word that Kawaki said,she felt her heart shrink. Why?

Why was he saying this? Why did he use her like that? Why was he even with her? And did he truly love her? Did he ever feel anything for her? 

"I thought we were both aiming for one thing," Shikadai said,as it started to rain on his now short hair. "I thought both of us were aiming to protect Mikoto. To keep her safe,especially you. Why are you doing this,Kawaki?!" Shikadai shouted as his eyes got darker. 

He was mad.. No,he was furious. For Mikoto's sake,he was furious. 

"You pushed her to own the darkest parts of herself,you turned her into yourself! She was never like this,until you came! So,are you happy,Kawaki? Are you happy with the damage you've done?!" 

Shikadai was just about to attack him,just about to aim for Kawaki,but Mikoto could not let that happen. She could never let him attack him,knowing he might get hurt. Knowing both of them might get hurt. 

So she tugged on his pants,making him stop. Pleading him to stop by making that move. 

"Don't."  Mikoto pleaded.  

But he walked away anyways,a smile on his lips as he did.

 "Don't worry." 

Boruto's POV;

Boruto woke up seeing that Shikadai wasn't there,seeing that Mitsuki was watching as the rain poured down the clouds that looked completely like the sky at dawn despite it being quite late. Why wasn't Shikadai here though? 

"Mitsuki.." Boruto said,still struggling to fully wake up. "What's going on? Where's Shikadai?" Boruto asked,luckily they were sheltered by this big tree so they weren't soaked.

Mitsuki looked from where they were standing and closed his eyes. "I heard him dreaming about her,he's probably with her." 

"WHAT?!"  Boruto looked at his friends and shook his head. They had to wake up! What if Shikadai really was with her? What if Shikadai was in trouble? What if Kawaki,Mikoto and Shikadai were all in trouble? What if they needed help? 

"Wake them up,Mitsuki!" Boruto said as he closed his eyes and activated the jougan. This jougan was far better than any eye,according to Sasuke. And it was still quite a mystery what he could do with the eyes,but thanks to Sasuke,he could activate the eye when he wanted it to and made it work like a byakugan. 

"Himawari will lead you or just follow my trails,I need to-"

"Himawari left." Mitsuki said. "She followed Shikadai,I tried to stop her,but she wouldn't listen." 

Mikoto's POV;

She watched,horrified. 

Since when did Shikadia get so quick and strong? He used jutsu that Mikoto had not seen before. Jutsu had seemed like it took ages to learn.. He was so fast and strong,he didn't look like himself. Three months and he had changed drastically!

What made Shikadai so strong? 

"You're as weak as ever,Shikadai!" Not true. Shikadai was stronger than before,faster than before... Honestly,he made such quick progress it made absolutely no sense to Mikoto. 

She just sat there on the ground,looking as the two of them battled each other with an eager blood lust. 

Kawaki suddenly put his sword into the ground,making a crack as he did,and the ground where Shikadai stood started cracking into bigger pieces with fire erupting. Shikadai quickly used water jutsu and jumped away,which made Mikoto even more surprised. 

Where did he learn water jutsu? He didn't know water jutsu...

But then out of nowhere,like lightning itself,someone passed by her with an intense speed...

Mikoto hadn't sensed it,hadn't been able to cause she was so focused,but she should've known. She should've payed attention. 

Himawari punched Kawaki hard enough to make him fly right back,and just as quickly she ran again and jumped up,her foot stuck out as she rotated and slammed her foot right on Kawaki. 

"Himawari!" Mikoto shouted,feeling an urge right inside her heart as she got up on her feet. It's almost like she didn't care if she killed Kawaki anymore. 

If he put one finger on her,Mikoto swore she'd end his entire existence. 

And indeed,just as Mikoto got up on her feet,Kawaki was already on his feet as well,but he was clearly behind Himawari,his sword ready to attack. 

Mikoto activated her rinnegan and teleported fast enough to block his hit,holding his sword in her two hands which made deep cut. 

"You will not put a single finger on my little sister,you piece of shit!" 

"Ah,there are those eyes I wanted.." Kawaki said just as Mikoto grinned and kicked him right in the leg,making him fall. As he fell,she took a hold of his collar and punched him harder than ever,making him fly back and making holes into the ground. 

Mikoto quickly turned around to Himawari,whom's byakugan was activated. "You should not be here,Himawari!" 

"Dad let me come,besides-"

"Dad wouldn't want you to fight Kawaki who's way stronger than you,Himawari! What would I've done if he hit you with the sword?" Mikoto shook her head as she embraced her sister hard. 

But still.. Mikoto had never seen Himawari fight,and to see her fight like this just at the age of 15 was something that surprised Mikoto. 

She was stronger than what Mikoto was at her age,and definitely faster. 

"Hima,you have to go stand by Shikadai! I will deal with Kawaki." 

"I won't run away."

"What?"

"I'm more than ready to fight him if I'll be fighting with you." 

"Hima,he's strong-"

"I know." Himawari said. "But I want to fight him just as much as you do... He betrayed the village." And there it was. 

For the first time in a long time,Mikoto saw a sharp passion in Himawari's eyes. A flame that grew when she spoke of the village,a flame that showed her passion for everything she wanted to fight for. 

Something that said she really wanted to do this. 

Mikoto nodded. "Stay close." 

As she turned around,Kawaki was looking at her with eyes that were playful. But this one time,she could not forgive him. He was about to kill Himawari and fully committed to it! Mikoto could never forgive him for that,no matter how much he seemed to battle Shikadai. 

"She's strong," Kawaki said with a devilish voice. "Her punch really did some damage,hitting close to my chakra point." 

Mikoto looked at him,anger filling her. How could she ever love him? Someoen this crucial! 

"I don't understand why you're doing this..." Mikoto said. "After helping me through everything,you suddenly decide to betray me and kill my sister."

"Things change-"

"No!" Mikoto shouted as she closed her eyes. "I chose you before anyone else! Ever since we landed here I let you hurt me because I loved you! Because I cared about you and because I always put you first,Kawaki! I would've died for you!" Mikoto's shouting was painful,it was almost like she couldn't shout at all cause of the tears hiding inside her. 

But she didn't hesitate anymore,she wasn't going to hesitate anymore. 

Mikoto's eyes were like the devil's themselves,and she felt  it rushing through her. 

"I could kill you right now,right here!" Mikoto spit out,her eyes looking like she was going to suck out Kawaki's soul. 

"I could kill you RIGHT NOW!" she shouted as her she hit the sword right into the ground. "I will kill you without trapping your soul into the damn satsune." 

And then she ran towards him,her fists hard enough to knock out an entire village. She teleported the second he was going to defend himself,and managed to hit him right in the face,and quickly teleported behind him,kicking his body up in to the air,teleporting once again up to the air and this time forming her fists into a ball together and punching his body right down into the ground. 

Mikoto then teleported with chidori right down to the ground,the lightning's sound more vicious than ever. 

"Chidori!" 

But even Kawaki could heal fast and quickly run away.. He was quick,strong and had perception such as no other. 

"You're not that eager to kill me,are you?" Kawaki said,blood erupting from the side of his lip. "If you were serious about killing me,you would've done it since you had my weakest spot right there,but you didn't." Kawaki smirked at her and she shook her head. 

"You forgot who you're dancing with,Kawaki." Suddenly,Mikoto was being held up into the susanoo bigger than anything surrounding them,and Kurama was the soldier as Mikoto was the soul.

"You're dancing with the devil herself." she said,her eyes looking down at him. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.6K 840 30
Hinata was always strong, but just didn't know it. Her family is keeping a secret from her that she'll find out soon enough.One day she found out tha...
2.6K 123 48
After an encounter with a mysterious member from the Otsutsuki Clan, Saruto Uzumaki-Uchiha is introduced to a new world different from his own. He so...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...
143K 4.2K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...