Matthew Daddario imagines

By Dragun_Park

CREDITS TO TUMBLR ACCOUNTS Imagines About Matthew Daddario and Alec Lightwood More

Alec Lightwood and the Mute
Caught
Already have the best one Alec Lightwood
My Little Youtuber
"what are you hiding from me?" part 1
what are u hiding from me Part 2
you make him a better person
being the one getting married instead of Alec part 1
Getting married but alec interrupts Part 2
a new beginning part 1
needed nor wanted part 2
Friends? Part 3
Don't Leave
Damn Right
So Much For Behaving
pull your shit together
Why Me?
being Alecs girlfriend but maryse don't like it
Do you love me?
Dual
Permanent
loving you sucks
Loving you Sucks Part 2
You Smiled
Goodnight Alexander
already have the best one
I know that your strong
It Will Always Be You (SMUT)
Faded runes
My Club
Remedy
Too Far
I Love You Too
Never Again
It Hurts
Push me away
I never wanted to hurt you
wheres my bracelet
Thank You Bloodsucker
I'm Bored
Love is friendship set on fire
the one with betrayel
I'm In Love With you
The Moment/Movie Night
Little Miss Cold Hearted
TO BE HUMAN
Mundane
FAllen ANgels
Jealousy Confession
IM GOING TO KILL HIM
WORTH IT
IM GOING TO KILL HIM PT2
Date NIGHT
DEMONS
PURE MAGIK
PURE MAGIK PT 2
PURE MAGIK PT3
FUN
Pretend ITS OKAY
ROUND 2
WAYLAND GIRL
NO MATTER WHAT
NO NEED FOR FORGIVENESS
Teacher
Magically
IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU
IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!
I'm Here
Babe
shave now
i will never forget you
VAMPIRE FRIENDS AND APOLOGY GIFTS
No Good
better memories
One too many
fight me
Arcade Date
kiss me before i lose my fucking mind
Jealous Alec
Daddys Little Girl
Alec Cheated
FED UP
Friendzone
you're an asshole
for standing me up
Was this a goodbye kiss or a start of something new?
He Lied
the calling of a demon pt1
The Calling of the demon pt2
is that what you want
Wanted
broken down
broken down pt 2
true love
her lost paratabi
covered by hate
Bite pt 1
Bite pt 2
not Halloween
I will Always Remember you
Hidden Truth

HIDDEN SCARS

1.8K 24 0
By Dragun_Park

I was trying to get back to the Institute but since I was hurt pretty bad that was hard..Even if I activated my healing rune the pain was still unbearable.I was in some alley close to the Institute,but it looked so far away now..And then I felt my phone vibrating and I took it from my pocket..'Halo!' I heard Alec voice on the other end and I instantly slapped myself mentally..'Y/N,where are you?" I took a deep breath before speaking..'Oh hey Alec,what's up?'But unfortunately my voice shaked at the end because of a sharp pain on my side..'Y/N are you okay?' 'Umm yeah don't worry I'll be there in a few.'And before he could answer me I hung up. I was finally able to get to the Institute,I walked in and lucky for me nobody noticed me so I keep walking straight to my room but then Izzy saw me..'Oh my God Y/N are you okay..'OH NO! 'Yes,this isn't my blood.'She looked at me suspiciously but nodded her head..And I walked in my room and closing the door leaning my head on them for a second catching my breath..But when I turned around I saw Alec standing with his arm crossed over his chest and I jumped..'Jesus Alec.' He put his hands down and walked closer to me..'You're hurt?!'It was more like statement then a question.'Pff,no I'm not.'I tried to avoid him but he stopped me grabbing by my wrist and just like that I winced because of pain..'Oh my God,You ARE hurt.Sit.'He showed me to sit down on the bed and I knew that arguing with him was pointless right now..'Alec you don't have to,I already activated the healing rune.'He looked at me holding a wet towel..'Maybe but you're still bleeding.'I didn't said anything just let out a sigh..'Take off your shirt.'I looked at him confused..'Excuse me what?" "Take off your shirt so I can take care of that too.'He showed with his index finger on my stomach and I instantly got sick,even if we were together for couple of months we still didn't took that "NEXT STEP"in our relationship..'Ohh that,really there is no need to.' He gave me a death glare and a famous eyeroll..'Seriously Y/N?!"I hesitated for a minute 'Okay,fine!'I pulled up my shirt and left it on the bed next to me,and the when I turned my gaze back to him I saw him starring at my stomach and I didn't even have to guess why,because I knew the reason it's because of my huge scar from one of my previous battles with demons..'I immediately took the shirt and started pulling over my head but he stopped me..'Why didn't you tell me?" I looked up from him to somewhere else in the room mumbling..'Because I was already self concious about it so I didn't want anyone else to know except izzy.' Then I saw annoying look on his face..'So that's the reason why she's been acting weird these couple of months?!'I looked at him..'Yeah,I guess.' Then his face softened and he put his hands on my cheeks..'I love you Y/N and there's no way in hell that for some stupid scar I'll change my mind,understood?'I looked back at him smiling and then he kissed me,and that's all I needed right now..'Understood.'       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.1K 25
❝'til morning comes, lets tessellate.❞ [ matthew daddario ! social media fic ] #8 in mattdaddario #42 in instagram
617K 9.5K 83
Imagines for Shadowhunters Disclaimer- I do not own Shadowhunters {Started- January 29th, 2017} {Finished- November 24th, 2018}
10.6K 22 11
π€πŒπŽπ‘ 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 ππ”πŒππ”π€πŒ πŒπŽπ‘πˆπ“π”π‘ π’―π“‡π“Šπ‘’ π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’π“ˆ ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπŽπ‘π“π€π‹ πˆππ’π“π‘π”πŒπ„ππ“π’: π‚πˆπ“π˜ πŽπ… οΏ½...
103K 2.4K 22
[iMessage and social media] {11/05/18 #3 Matthew Daddario!} {01-19/06/18 #1 Mathew Daddario!!} "Matthew Daddario is so cute!" ...