My Teacher (Niall Horan)

By silenceinthedark

When Amy hooks up with a guy at a party she thought it was just a one night stand, yet when she meets him aga... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 TEASER
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Thank you
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sorry?...
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Its not over yet
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 24 ACTUAL CHAPTER

9.7K 200 70
By silenceinthedark

Chapter 24 Songs

That Girl - McFly

Competition - Little Mix

The In Crowd - Mitchell Musso

OK i couldnt wait any longer! I gave it like 12 hours hahah...
please read the A/N at the end!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's POV

I practically skipped towards Niall's room with an amused James in tow.

I knocked happily on the door and entered without a response.

Gosh I should have waited for a response.

"Jesus Christ!"

I said covering my eyes from the sight in front of me. James came up behind me and did the same.

"Holy crap!"

We both stood, shielding our eyes in the door way, attempting to give the two people privacy as they put on some clothes. Niall's classroom, not the best place to have sex... not when his girlfriend or any student really is likely to walk in.

The man and woman sheepishly stood in front of me and my mouth dropped to the floor.

"Miss Woods...?" I asked in complete shock. She was the colour of a tomato and honestly I felt like laughing. I didn't recognise the man beside her. He looked about the same age as Niall, which makes him too young for Miss Woods. I mean she's not that old, but this guy only looks like 22. She's at least 30.

I didn't know what to say. I was honestly speechless.

I exchanged a shocked glance with James who was mirroring my expression.

A happy whistling reached my ears and I froze. Niall was coming.

Everyone in the room exchanged shocked glances with each other as Niall walked into the room.

His whistling died off the second he saw us.

His eyes landed on James and I first.

"Amy? James? Is everything okay? What are you...Harry?" His gaze followed ours and the man evidently named Harry, ran a hand through his messy curls.

"Harry what are you doing here? Miss Woods? I... am so confused... please explain?" He looked at me. Obviously figuring I would be the most truthful out of everyone.

Again I opened my mouth a few times, acting seemingly like a gold fish before any actual words came out.

"I... well James and I came looking for you and figured you would be in the room getting ready for class. We opened the door and um Miss Woods and Harry were in here..." I trailed off. Looking at the two culprits deciding whether or not to tell Niall everything; maybe they can handle the awkward questions.

"Okay... and what were they doing, why were they in here?" He looked from me to James. The latter shook his head still trying not to laugh at the situation, I bit back my own laugh and raised an eyebrow at Niall, as if to say 'seriously?'

It was almost comical how his mouth formed a large 'O'. It opened. It closed and he shook his head. Wow I felt bad; this was too much for one person to comprehend.

"Niall mate, I can explain." Harry said stepping closer, trying to defend his actions to his apparent friend. Niall had never really talked about many friends before; it would be interesting to learn about who he is.

"Sshh." Niall held up a finger to Harry and walked towards him.

"Seriously Styles? A fucking class room?" Niall was pissed and Harry was scared.

I bit my lip to hide my continuing enjoyment as Miss Woods watched, embarrassed off to the side.

"Niall I'm sorry..."

"Mate what are you even doing here? I told you to stay at the house. I was trying to get home early so we could catch up, but now I find out you were bending my colleague over my bloody desk!"

Harry's smile was completely void of his face.

"I know this looks bad, really bad, but I'm not the only one to blame." Harry sneakily looked at the woman to the side. She jumped at the observation and started ringing her hands in a nervous way.

"Niall I can explain..."

"I'm listening..."

She sighed as Niall lent back on the desk and assumed a position of authority, crossing his arms in the process.

I glared at him and he shot me a quick wink.

Good to know he wasn't serious.

He was really pissed at these two but he's getting over it fairly quick, he just wants them to feel awkward about it for a few minutes.

"I came in here looking for you because you asked for those text books, but I found Harry sitting at your desk. I know I shouldn't have accepted or initiated any advancements but I just lost all thought. I am so sorry."

She pleaded with him. I watched Niall's expression as his face pretended to harden. The giveaway being his eyes; they were sparkling with mischief and amusement.

"Well I understand. Harry can be a charismatic arse when he wants to be. He's quite the charmer." Niall sent his mate a wink. "But, I do not think it is me you need to apologise to. I didn't see anything. The two people who are now scarred for life are these precious students right here."

Niall was putting our acting skills to the test, as we put on our best traumatised faces.

"Yes of course!" Miss Woods stood up tall and straightened her clothes. "Miss Bradley, Mr Harley, I am very sorry you had to witness that inexcusable behaviour. Please do not relay this to anyone and I promise it will not happen again." She finished and we both nodded.

"Don't worry Miss Woods. Your secret is safe with us. I'm sure we never want to speak of what happened here again." I said and she nodded, still ashamed before exiting the classroom, not acknowledging Harry and Niall.

Finally, James and I let out our contained laughter. It was a few minutes before we were composed enough to face a bemused Niall and Harry.

"That was so mean!" I said to Niall and he shrugged grinning. I was still laughing slightly.

"Have sex on my desk, that's what you are going to get." He said simply and I felt my cheeks redden at the thought. Niall noticed and winked at me again grinning.

I felt a sharp blow to my ribs and found James rolling his eyes at me. I shoved him back and turned to face the other lads in the room. Harry was watching us closely, thinking hard about something. He kept it to himself whatever it was, but did introduce himself officially.

He stepped forward and held out a hand to each of us in turn.

"Hi I'm Harry Styles. A good friend of your teacher's here." He exaggerated the word and my eyes flitted to Niall who looked a little guilty. I brushed it off as I shook Harry's hand. I'm sure he'd tell me later.

'"Hi Harry, I'm Amy."

"And I'm James. It's nice to meet you mate, but do us a favour yeah?"

"And that is?"

"Learn how to use the lock on the door." James stated and everyone laughed. I smiled at my friend and caught my boyfriend's eye. He raised a questioning eyebrow, gesturing between James and me. I just smiled and shrugged. He sent back a gorgeous grin that made me feel like we were the only two on the planet at the moment. My heart was fluttering as I zoned back into the scene of the classroom.

A moment later the bell sounded, signalling the start of fourth period. James and I casually took our seats in the classroom. It felt good to have him next to me again.

"Do you have class now?" Harry asked, looking bored.

"Yup." Niall replied popping the 'p' and looking at his mate.

"What am I supposed to do?" Harry asked grumpily.

"Well I would say you could stay but I'm not sure you can control your urges. I can't put my students in danger because you're a bit horny." Niall said grinning. Harry lent in a whispered something to Niall that I couldn't quite catch.

Niall's face when bright red and he pushed Harry towards a chair near the desk.

"You're an annoying little prat. You know that right?" Niall said as Harry lent back in his chair, grinning devilishly, watching the rest of the small class pile in.

His green eyes never left a girl until they sat down. God he was a perve. But then again Niall's eyes never left me and I wasn't complaining about that...

I couldn't wait to get home later and start questioning Niall about Harry and their past together.

"Ok class." Niall clapped his hands together and stood in front of his desk. "We are going to be starting a group project today. Miss Woods," He supressed a laugh, "kindly dropped these texts off for us to use today. It's called Wuthering Heights. A book I'm sure you're all slightly familiar with." The boys groaned while the girls cheered. I was impartial. I'd never read it before.

"I would like you to get into groups of two or three and devise a short play, with some dialogue, setting and characters taken from anywhere in the book. Feel free to do an adaptation and be as creative as you like. Any questions?" He asked looking around the class while issuing copies of the book to every student.

A pretty girl at the front raised her hand. Her name escapes me.

Niall nodded at her and she spoke.

"Yeah... um who is he?" She asked pointing at Harry who waved cheekily. The girl blushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh that's just my friend. He's an idiot so just pretend he's not there." Niall laughed and turned his back, signalling that everyone should get started.

I leant back in my chair while Max and James started a discussion on the book, that by some miracle they had both read. I watched Niall as he threw a copy of the book at Harry and took one himself, starting to read. Feeling a little daring, I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Niall.

Me: Desk sex sure sounds like fun ;) xx

I bit my lip cheekily and waited for his reaction. I watched as his cheeks flushed and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. I had successfully had my desired effect. He glared at me from the desk and I shrugged innocently, laughing and turning back to the task at hand. My phone buzzed a second later.

Niall: You just wait.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

TADA!

the wait is over

but now im doing some sexy time hinting hehe im just feeling cheeky tonight!

well @justgottaluv_1D and @Larry_now_kiss and @emilysmiff were my favourite answers. I surrender to the fact that I implied it was Niall by saying his girlfriend. @Larry_kiss_now you were probably the closest but my favourite comment is from @1Directioner232677 I hope you didn't run out of rainbow unicorns to count :3
btw thankyou to @justgottaluv_1D for comment spamming. . keep it up!  :D

Hahahah you all thought that there was some cheating going on but alas no... I'm saving that for later ;)

I hope you're not too disappointed but I promise you things are about to heat up! Tension, drama, more cute one direction members, perverted Harry, jealous James and who knows what else!

Thank you for the amazing response on the last chapter and the teaser. I loved everyones reactions haha! :D

Next update.. FRIDAY! or thursday night, depends.. :)

Please keep voting and commenting i love responding to you guys!

xoxo

follow me on insta @silenceinthedark14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 61.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
512K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
189K 8.7K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...