In love with you deeply | ong...

Door newphonewhodiis

"Sorry.. you smell- erm.. really-" Luis mumbles, but is cut off by Asher. "-she smells really nice. We get it... Meer

00 | intro / characters
01 | first day of school
02 | no school gang
03 | new guy
04 | late night snacks
05 | english accent
06 | au revoir, bébé
07 | mcdonalds
08 | interrupted dream
09 | koala-fications
10 | ruined date
11 | the talk
12 | you may begin
13 | sorry ma'am
15 | shakespear
16 | boyfriend
17 | ridiculous
18 | ahem!
19 | old man
20 | daniella
21 | phone call
22 | date night
23 | hospital
24 | touché
25 | birthday bash pt. 1
26 | birthday bash pt. 2
27 | jayla & jj
28 | yes, mother
29 | love you
30 | hunk
31 | it's cold outside
32 | apartment
33 | captain obvious
34 | i needed you
35 | ms. rivers
36 | tears
37 | cancer
38 | i love you
39 | fallen tear

14 | detention

281 5 0
Door newphonewhodiis

Detention
__________
S O N G :
Million by Tink
__________
K A T A R I N A

"Nope," he says. I feel, like he doesn't really want to talk right now, but I quickly ignore his attitude again.

Before Asher could try and continue to persuade Mr. Randell, Mrs. Snowden cuts him off.

"DETENTION! THE BOTH OF YOU!" She shouts angrily.

Ash and I give Mr. Randell the stink eye, but he just smirks in triumph.

"FOLLOW ME!" Mrs. Snowden shouts at me

"Yeah, we're coming. Just go ahead, we're right behind you," Asher says, lazily rolling his eyes. For a few seconds I believed Ash was actually scared of her, but I guess not.

Mrs. Snowden looks at Asher with a glare, then starts heading out of the classroom.

When she's out of sight, we both quickly turn to look at Mr. Randell- you know what? I'm calling him 'Phil' now- , sorry I mean Phil, and glare at him. If looks could kill, he'd be laying down, slowly dying.

"Why didn't you stand up for us, Phil?" Asher says, receiving a glare from Phil.

He rolls his eyes," First of all; we're not friends, second of all; I'm not a liar, and third of all; We're not friends. At all," his voice flat.

"But, you were cool on the first day back.. phil," I whisper the last word to myself, scared I might get double detention.

"Well, I was in a good mood," he points out.

"Well, why couldn't you be in a good mood today?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.

"Katarina, I don't have time for your questions. Please leave, I'm trying to teach my class," he says, referring to the quiet class. They're all looking at Asher and me, as if we grew a few more eyes.

"Oh. I forgot about you guys. Bye," I wave, grabbing Asher's hand and walking out of the classroom, making sure to close the door.

Asher looks around suspiciously.

"What are you trying to look for?" I ask him.

"Rebbeca," he simply says, before pulling my hand and speed-walking to the school entrace, but I quickly put all weight back, making him stop and turn around to look at me annoyed.

"Who's Rebecca?" I ask, my eyebrows creased. I don't know this Rebbeca, and I don't want to know this Rebbeca.

He gives me a flat look," Mrs. Snowden," he replies, before continuing to drag me to the entrance, but I stop him once more.

My lips form an 'O' shape, "Well.. then where are we going?" I ask, once again.

"I'll answer all of your questions, if you shut up!" he mutters angrily.

"Okay, then," I put my hands up in mock surrender.

We start tip-toeing to the school entrance, but we're soon interrupted by the voice of Mr. Monzé, a substitute teacher. He has very obvious monobrow, so Ash and I call him 'Mr. Monzé-brow'.

"Hey! Where are the two of you heading?" He asks pointedly, with his eyebrow raised.

I hear Asher curse under his breathe," Heeyy, Mr. Monzébrow! We were just cleaning up- you know, because today's actually Clean up Australia Day," Asher nods, his lips in a thin line.

Mr Monzé smiles at us, but not the friendly kind, but the evil 'You's are busted, so stop trying' smile.

"You's better start heading to DR, because I'm on duty," He chuckles, shaking his head in disapproval.

Asher grabs my hand in a firm grip and starts walking to RD, Mr. Monzébrow following behind.

"You're a disgrace to all 'Bad boys' out there," I whisper in his ear, quietly laughing to myself.

"I'm not a 'Bad boy', you weirdo," he rolls his eyes.

I drag a sigh to exaggerate," If you're not proud of you reputation, you need to stop it. Like, right now," I say, pretending to be concerned.

He rolls his eyes, with a slight grin of his face and hugs me by the shoulders," Nah, I'm proud of my rep," he jokes.

When we all walk in, we hear Mrs. Snowden dramatically sigh, "FINALLY! I WAS ABOUT TO SEND DARLING OUT," Mrs. Snowden says, chuckling unamused. Darling is some random buff guy that comes to school, to get students when needed. So for example, if a teacher needed me, they'd tell Darling, and he'll drag me to them.

"Well, we're here now," Asher replies nonchalantly.

"DON'T SPEAK TO ME WITH THAT TONE!" She shrieks.

"Okay. I'm. So. Sorry," He says, imitating a robot.

Mrs. Snowden glares at Asher, before storming out of the classroom.

I look around the class, and notice that it's only going to be; Asher, Mr. Monzébrow and myself in this room.

"Well, since only the two of you, please do what ever. I don't really care," Mr. Monzébrow says, shrugging.

"Thanks," Asher says sitting down, putting his legs up on a table.

"Whatever," I hear Sir mutter.

I take a seat in a desk, and look around awkwardly. Oooooo, there's coloured paper on a shelf, near Mr. Momzébrow's desk.

"Rena," I quickly turn to my side, to see Asher looking at me expectantly.

"Sorry, what?" I ask, sheepishly smiling.

"You want me to get those for you?" He asks, pointing to the coloured papers, I was looking at not long ago.

I narrow my eyes supiciously," Whyyyy?" I ask, dragging the word out.

"Because, I'm a great a Bestfriend, and great bestfriend's do anything to make their bestfriend happy," he says, sending me a charming smiles.

"Too many 'bestfriend's' came out of your mouth," I laugh hysterically.

"Keep it down, Asher!" Mr. Monzébrow sternly says.

Asher opens his mouth in shock," What? I didn't even say anything!" He says exasperated.

"I don't care! Keep it down. After all, you are in degention," He says, accidentally saying 'degention' and not 'detention'.

Asher rolls his eyes," It's detention.." He whispers.

I quickly slap him on the arm, which causes him to yelp in pain," Don't correct him, that rude!" I scold him, and like always- he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, mother."

"Your face is really asking for my fist," I tsk.

"Do you still want the papers?" He asks, more serious.

"What papers?" I ask, comfused.

"The colourful ones over there," he says, pointing to the papers near Sir desk. Wow, did I already forget?! Oh my gosh! I'm getting old.

I ignore his question," Asher.. how old am I?" I ask, when he looks at me.

"Uhh.. 17. I think," he says, putting a finger to his chin.

"Okay, phew! I feel like I'm 38," I say, letting out a sigh.

Asher looks at me with wide eyes, before cracking up laughing.

"What? Why are you laughing?" I ask, confused.

"Yo-you j-j-just far-ted," he wheezes out, in between laughter.

My eyes literally go as wide as saucers, and I feel my face instantly heat up in embarrassment. Not by the fact that Asher heard me fart, but by the fact that Mr. Monzé shrieked "Ew!" when he sniffed the air. Poor innocent child.

When Asher calms down, he cracks open a smile," I never took you as the fart-in-public type of girl," he jokes, obviously amused.

"We're not in public," I say, with a slight attitude in my tone.

He chuckles, before getting up and heading over to Sir's desk," Could you pass me those?" he asks, pointing to the papers.

"No."

"Why not?" Asher asks, but is ignored.

"Pl... pleeee.. ase," He says, struggling to say 'Please'. If you haven't noticed- Asher doesn't have much manners.

Sir grins in victory," Of course, little boy," he says, receiving a glare from Asher. He gets up and reaches up to get the papers. He hands Asher half, and puts the others back on the shelf.

Asher looks at Mr. Monzébrow with narrowed eyes," I deserve all the papers. I said 'please'," he says.

Mr. Monzé nods, agreeing," You're right," he then reaches up to get the rest and hands it to Asher," You're welcome." Asher rolls his eyes in response and walks over to me.

"There you go," he says, putting the papers on my desk.

"Wow, thank you, you gentleman," I say, which causes him to smile proudly.

"You're welcome."

Asher sits down and starts drawing cool graffiti styled things on some papers, while I make random origami animals that I learnt in 5th grade.

♥♥♥♥♥

12:30pm
Lunch
*ringgg*

"Okay. You both can leave now," Mr. Monzé says, packing up his stuff.

Asher and I quickly get up excited. Yay! No more, detention for me- us! I grab my origamis's and start handing them out to random people, when we get out of the classroom," God bless you, and may the rest of your day be wonderful," I happily say, to whoever get's one of my amazing origami's.

"Rena!" I quickly look to the direction where the voice came from, and am greeted by the sight of my girl, Kay.

"I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been?" I ask, hugging her.

She pulls away slowly, " I was with-," she's cut of by the sound of Jian's voice.

"Me. She was with me," Jian says, before doing that bro-hug thingy with Ash.

"Oh, okay. Cool," I smile, dragging Keira away from the other two," Is there anything going on between you and Jian?" I ask, as soon as we're out of the boys' sights.

"Ew, no! I'm with his-," she quickly shuts herself up.

"With his what?" I ask, nudging her to continue.

"Nothing," she says looking down.

"Keira, this is obviously something! You're acting completely weird," I say.

"Well.. you know how Jian has a lot of sisters? Probably around 8, I think?" she hesitates.

"No, but continue," I urge. To be honest, I didn't even know Jian even had 1 sister.

"Well.. he has an older sister..," she trails.

"Okay, and?"

"Her name is Jia.. and she's.. umm, how do I say this?" She says, getting fustrated.

"Don't worry. What ever you're going to say, it won't change a thing between us," I swear.

"Hope to digest food?" she asks. We say that, instead of 'hope to die'.

"Hope to digest food," I assure her.

She takes deep beathe," I'm gay, and Jia is girlfriend," she says boldly.

My eyes widen a fraction," Damn. I did not expect that," I say, honestly.

"You hoped to digest food," she reminds me.

"Yeah, and I'm keeping my word. I'm just quite shocked. I expected you to say that you caught Jian's sister doing drugs or something," I laugh.

She joins in," Well.. to be honest, I did not expect you to still be my friend," she admits.

"Really? I'd do anything for food."

"Same," we both start laughing.

"Kay, can I ask you something?" I ask her.

"Shoot."

"Well.. has Jia-," she's quick to cut me off.

"She's not ready to tell anyone, and so I'm waiting," she says, with a sad smile.

"Then how does Jian know?-HEY! Jian knew before me," I whine, after realising.

"He only knows, because he demanded Jia to tell him. She told him, and he was only upset that she never told him. He supports us none-the-less," she explains.

"That's good," I nod," Can we go eat now? I'm hungry," I pout.

"Let's go," she chuckles.

Random Fact: I moved to NewZealand for 1 year, in 2015

A/N: BBBF REACHED 400 VIEWS ! Yay! Thanks to everyone who gave my book a vote and read. IAY ! ---- Anyways ; Can you believe that Keira is gay? Hope you don't see her differently - She's still human.

Goal: 3 views & 1 vote
Word Count: 1951 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
139K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
5.7M 36.8K 9
{ Lily Collins } is a nineteen year old sophomore college student who's trying to get through without any problems. But it's proven difficult as her...
39.1K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...