babysitter ↬ ethan dolan

By Hxpeless_wrxter

"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 | More

• 💜 •
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
• 💜 •

10

5.3K 95 117
By Hxpeless_wrxter

tuesday

"So its official this time? No more random hooks up, or phone calls," I said eating my pizza.

"Yes, Día, I told you she's not my girlfriend it's official," he said annoyed. He washed his plate and served himself some water.

"I'm sorry that I care for you," he looked at me in a 'tf' kind of way. "Slightly," I said giggling.

"You're not suppose to be eating that. You're sick," he stared at me. "So, you weren't suppose to be hooking up with Beth again and look what happened. She barged in hurting my foot and breaking my mommas favorite vase," he sighed and walked out of the kitchen and up to his room. To change for school. I sat down on the couch and put on 22 Jump Street

5:10 pm

After taking my afternoon pill- that's what i'm calling it -I decided to watch another movie. Staying home from school is fun and all, until you get bored it's when it goes to shit.

Ethan came downstairs with a fresh pair of shoes. Did he buy those today? He has a grey button up and some jeans. He looks sooo good. The way his hair does it's own thing and manages to look good? That's a talent.

"Where you going? Aren't you suppose to be watching me like 24/7?" I sat up straight on the couch.

"Just heading out with a friend. Plus, you seem to be taking care of yourself well." He smiled and rolled his eyes as soon as he saw my neutral expression. "Día, i'm kidding,"

"Whatever. Hey, would you be a dear and get me some milk?" He started patting his back pockets and then the fronts.

"Shit,"

"What?" I asked.

"My wallet. Hold up, i'll be back," he ran back upstairs. I sighed and shook my head as my gaze averted to the screen.

The doorbell rang. "Día!"

"Yeah, yeah, I got it!" I said as I dragged myself off the couch and to the door. Once I opened it a blonde stood there with her eyes gazing at the plants.

"Uhh, hi?" I said in a questioning tone.

"Hi! Is Ethan here?" She asked, smiling. "Um.. yeah- who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Meredith. Is he ready?" She furrowed her brows. "He texted me that he was ready," she started pulling out her phone.

Oh not this bitch too. "Yeah, yeah, he's ready he's just getting his wallet," I gestured. Ethan came down with a smile once he saw Meredith.

"Hey," she smiled and her eyes sparkled the minute her eyes landed on Ethan.

"Hi," I just stood there. "Uhh bye," I said and Ethan glanced at me. "Meredith, this is Diamanté."

"Nice to meet you," She shook my hand and I just gave her a weak smile. "You too,"

"Well, I'll be back later. If i'm late i'll make sure to text you," he whispers as Meredith turns around and heads to the car.

You see I actually started liking Ethan, but he seemed to be too busy with Beth, but now that they broke up I was happy that I would actually get a chance. Now he has a new girl.

"Don't be late," I whispered. He was already out the door. Once I closed the front door I went back and sat down on the couch. I ended up dozing off to sleep.

later that night

I woke up to the sound of the door knob jiggling. "What the fuck?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I turned off the tv and stood up, heading to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and walked slowly to the front door. The lights were off and the only light I could see was from the the front porch.

The door swung open and I didn't hesitate. I hit something and then it fell on the floor. Something else ran at me and I screamed, swinging and I felt that I hit it. Running to the light I turned them on and saw Ethan and Meredith on the floor.

"Oh my god, what did I do? Fuck, they're both out," I said putting my hand over my mouth. "No, what the fuck, Día," I whispered to myself.

Then something popped up in my head. I pulled Meredith to the car. It took so long just to get her in the car. I took the keys from Ethan's pocket and put Meredith in the passenger seat. I ran to close the door and then I got in the car.

"Ok Meredith time to go home," I mumbled as I started chuckling "Oh god, what am I doing?"

"Is this kidnap?" I asked myself before pulling out of the driveway "Nah, it's not," I started driving. I am not a very good driver by the way. I took like twenty wrong turns.

ten minutes later

"Ok, let's lay you down on the slide," I groaned as I pulled on Meredith as her feet dragged along the sand. I went to the car to get the beer bottles. Luckily Ethan had one left that was full. I put the empty beer bottles next to Meredith. I opened the last beer and poured out half of it. I then put it on her hand.

"When you turn 21. That's a good meme," I said laughing. "Okay, this is fucked up," I locked my phone. And silently thought about my actions. I just got back in the car and drove home. Finally got home. Once I entered, Ethan was still on the floor.

"Ok, now what do I do with you?" I pulled him upstairs. Which was a fucking mission. I laid him down on the floor. I got some sweats out.

"Why does it feel like I'm dressing up a Ken doll?" I took his pants off. "Shit, this is gonna be the hard part," I grabbed the sweats and slowly put them on.

-

"How the hell did he sleep through that?" It was hard getting him off the floor. I wrapped my arms around his back and picked him up.

"Jesus, he's heavy,"

I threw him on the bed and on his way down I fell on top of him making me shout. I stood up and breathed deeply with my hands on my waist. "I fucking did it,"

Ethan started to stir. He groaned softly and then his eyes fluttered open. "Día?" His voice is soft and raspy. He raised his arm to grab my hand. I looked down as he wrapped his fingers with mine. "Come'er," he pulled me as he sat up and another groan left his lips. He rubbed his head with his other hand. Our faces are inches apart as he grabbed my face and pulled me down for a kiss. I was gonna pull away, but the temptation of it just made me do it. So I kissed him back and it was too late.

He flipped us. He was now on top of me. "Wait, wasn't I on a date?" He asked as he pulled away from my lips. Date?

"Uhh, this is a dream," I whispered. That's all I could think of. The fact that I knocked his shit out is even worse. "What?"

"Yeah, your having a wet dream, but you know what? We should changed this dream," I started getting out of his bed.

"Wait, if this is a dream than I can do whatever I want," he said grabbing my hand and pulled me back in. I gasped the minute my back hit the soft mattress. "Meaning, I can have you when I want to," I was gonna say something when he pulled me in for another kiss.

What I couldn't believe was what I was hearing. It's a joke right?

wednesday

I woke up in the middle of the night to go to my room. I was still thinking about what Ethan said. Was he too drunk? Or was he being for real? I mean I did tell him he was dreaming.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. Ethan and Grayson were having breakfast. "Bro, and then after the date I was gonna text you all about it, but it was all dream," Ethan's talking about the incident while he ate his berries

"Dang, so it was a wet dream?" Grayson asked making me widened my eyes. I turned to the fridge to get milk out.

"Kinda, I thought it was gonna be with her, but then it changed. I mean I didn't mind that it changed,"

Oh my gawd. "Good morning," Grayson finally says, acknowledging me. "So, what did you do yesterday?" Grayson asked me.

"Uhh, I watched movies," I said smiling.

"Hmmm, you know it's weird because I don't remember a thing. It's like I was drugged or something to forget," Ethan spoke up again.

"You were bummed out about Beth and you stayed home all day with me," my heart started beating rapidly. My palms began to get sweaty and I just faked smiled.

I'm shitting bricks. What if he saw me when I hit him? What if he remembers out of no where one day? What will I do? He's gonna hate me, should I tell him?

A\N: Dia, calm your shit, he won't find out. Or will he...

I grabbed some berries and shoved them in my mouth. "Wow look at the time. You're gonna be late for school," I said with my mouth full.

"Will you be okay being alone?" Ethan asked with knit brows. "Yeah, I'm use to it," I said heading to the front door and opening it.

"Ok, well we'll see you after school then," he smiled down at me as Grayson made his way out.

"Bye," I waved once Ethan went out the door. I quickly closed the door letting out a breath of relief. "Let's hope Ethan doesn't find out about what happened," I said biting my lower lip.

1:00 pm

"Ok, but I didn't mean to have sex with him all over again. It just happened," I popped a cherry in mouth.

"Dia, please you can't go around fucking him. Besides didn't he say that it was a mistake? This dude really starting to piss me off, Día."

"Mikey, I'm sorry ok and plus I need to talk to him about that. I mean how am I supposed to know if he was being for real about everything. I just need a sign that he's not joking around..."

"So that was an excuse to have sex with him," 

"Stop," I said in a monotone. "Plus, he seemed wide awake. I wasn't sore this time so we went for a round two,"

"Okaaaay! Thank you for the information, Día. Hey, i've been meaning to tell you, but I've been talking to someone," his voice got lower.

"Awww....Mikey," I turned on my back and stared up at my ceiling as I put my legs up against my cushioned headboard.

"Hey, I have to go,"

"Mikey! You're not gonna tell me his name at all??" I sat up as I brushed off some strands of hairs from my face.

"Next time, Día. I promise. Bye, I love you!" He hung up without me even saying Bye. I stand up and leaving my room. "I can't believe Mikey. Leaving me on a cliff hanger. Fucking hoe,"

"Who?" I heard a familiar voice once I walked into the living room. I almost screamed when I saw Jack. "Jack, you scared me. What are you doing here?" asked glancing at the back door that's slightly open.

"Sorry, I was just bored at school and your back sliding door was unlocked so I invited myself in," he shrugged.

"So you just decided to stop by my house?" I asked gesturing to the door. "Sorry, it's just if I go home I have to jump my fence and go on the roof to get inside my room. Trust me, by jumping my fence I'll get caught so I remembered that your parents are out for the month and well your place would be the best place to hide, but I mean I would call you first, but I mean I was running away from
the counselor," he rambled on.

"What? The counselor saw you?" I asked.

"No, yes, almost, but I mean she almost did... so I dipped,"

"Oh my gawd Jack," I facepalmed making him chuckle. A smile started to appear on my face.

"What?" He asks smiling. I walked into the kitchen to get some snacks and Jack followed.

"So, aren't you like lonely being here? Why won't you go out?" He asks as he sat down on a barstool.

"I'm lazy and why go out when there are a bunch of seasons of The Walking Dead to be watched?" I said smiling wide that I managed to chuckle.

"Funny, can I watch?" His smile appears too and his dimples are on display. "Yeah," I said smiling and handing him the bag of chips. Jack and I watched Netflix until the boys got home and then they joined us.

-
-
-
-
-

Hope you enjoyed, lates.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Peace ✌🏼✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10.1K 119
DISCONTINUED The title is pretty self explanatory...
59.6K 1.2K 45
"I'm build to last."
849 13 23
what a crazy ride its been edit: im so sorry if u read this ... i was 12 when i wrote it i-
420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)