- wanna one next door -

By woojinius

"Because that's what we promised each other. That we'd be together no matter what." Yoon Seojin is an averag... More

- intro -
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
not an update, but pls read <3
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
not an update, just another whatever
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
updates & apologies
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five (fin)
epilogue

twelve

4.7K 209 58
By woojinius

- seojin pov -

As soon as Jihoon yelled that, I finally got myself to run out of the room immediately. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. It wasn't a feeling a jealousy, but rather more of embarrassment and shame, shame FOR them. I didn't know what to do or what to think. So, like any other girl in a distressed moment, I went straight for the bathroom.

I sat on the floor across from the toilet against the wall trying to catch my breath and make sense of what had just happened. More than anything, I was uncomfortable, both for myself and for them. I hated myself for this situation, for not remembering right away Jihoon and my friendship... but I hated myself most for falling for Jihoon again, and even harder this time. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, so I quickly went to the sink and pretended to wash my hands.

- hyeyoung pov -

Wow, I can't believe Seojin just lied to me about this dinner. Actually, I'm really grateful. I didn't know when the next time I'd see Seongwoo would be.

flashback to first hangout

Seongwoo and I were walking home, and the night became a bit cold. Naturally, I was shivering a bit because I tend to get cold easily, ugh I should have brought a sweater! But without me even realizing it, Seongwoo took off his cardigan and placed it over me, and I just stopped and looked at him.

"You seemed cold. I don't want you to get sick."

We continued walking, both our arms at our sides. At some instances, we'd accidentally walk too close and our hands would brush against each other, each time sending shocks up my arm. I still couldn't believe it... Ong Seongwoo of Wanna One was right next to me.

"So, is this it?" he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked to see we were at my house.

"Oh, yeah, this is it. Thanks for walking me back," I replied, handing him back his cardigan. He smiled and waved, waiting for me to go in. I waved back, heading toward the door, when I felt a grip on my wrist stopping me. At my turn, I saw him there, looking surprised at his own action. He handed me his phone.

"Your num... I need... or well I'd like to have... can I have your number?" he stuttered out. I laughed, grabbing his phone and putting it in.

"Good night, Seongwoo Oppa," I said, heading up to my house.

flashforward back to today

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't awkward. It was like the very first time we met. We were sitting next to each other and every once in awhile he'd try to say something to me. But I also didn't know what to do or say, so I just followed on with the conversation that the rest of them were having.

"Hyung, give me magu magu amount of ramen!!" Daehwi cheered, carefully watching Jisung pour him some noodles. "Wahh, I will eat well!! Thank you!!" and he came over to our table and sat across from me. "Noona, you're very very pretty. Are you and Seongwoo Hyung dating?" he asked. My face turned red, and Seongwoo looked at him blankly.

Daniel lightly smacked Daehwi on the back of his head, making him jump. "Daehwi, just eat your food child," he demanded playfully. Daehwi glared at him with puppy eyes and went back to demolishing his ramen.

"Where's Seojin? She never came back from getting Jihoon" Woojin asked sounding slightly concerned. Oh wait, where was she? Hm she went to get Jihoon but...

"Why, do you like her or something?" Jisung questioned, and then it was Woojin's turn to turn red. He smiled a bit to himself unconsciously, and I started to figure out what was going on.

"I'll go get her," I offered. And before anyone could respond, I quickly left the table and up the stairs. Hmm, if I know Seojin well, she would have came down with Jihoon immediately, but she didn't so something must have happened... she's probably in the bathroom!

I noticed the bathroom light was on behind the closed door and knew she was in there. I lightly knocked. "Seojin?" I asked. Then, I heard the sink water turn on and the door suddenly opened.

"Oh sorry Hyeyoung, I just had to use the bathroom real bad before I went down you know?" she was totally lying I could tell.

"No, you definitely did not use the bathroom. What happened with Jihoon why isn't he coming down?" I suspected. She sighed, and then proceeded to explain the whole awkward bedroom situation to me, and how she felt about it.

"Wow," was all that came out of my mouth. I pulled her in for a hug and patted her back. "It's okay, Seojin, don't even care about him or her anymore. Oh by the way, I need to tell you something but first let's go down and eat," I carefully told her. She nodded her head and we went downstairs.

Daehwi looked up from his bowl. "Hi Seojin noona. Where is Jihoon hyung?"

Seojin tried to speak, but I could tell she was still traumatized. "He's just busy doing homework! Yeah," I responded for her. Seojin whispered thank you to me, and we sat down to eat.

After eating, Seojin and Woojin went back to studying, but since I had finished all my work before coming, I decided to help out by doing the dishes. Grabbing the apron and gloves, I got to work the piling plates and bowls. While I was cleaning, another pair of hands came over to the sink...

"Thought you might need some help, if that's okay?" Seongwoo oh my gosh. I just nodded my head and continued to wash the dishes. Teamwork makes the dreamwork to be honest, and we got through everything really quickly. At the end, we gave each other a high five with our soapy wet gloves, making the soap splatter over us. Finishing up the cleaning, we headed over to the living room to watch some TV.

"Hyeyoung, why did we ever stop talking?" he asked. I didn't know what to respond because I wondered the same thing.

"I... I don't know. I guess I was busy was school and stuff, but... I don't know," I smiled, "I really missed you though, I'm not kidding," oh god why did I just say that so straightforward, so embarrassing UGH.

But he just laughed and put his arm around me. Wow, very smooth. "To be honest, I don't think there was one night I didn't think about you," he responded. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?? "Let me take you out. On a proper date. Just you and me, somewhere nice," he said. My heart was pounding and my head turned white, but I forced myself to stay cool.

"Oh, okay. Sure. I'd like that," I replied. And at that moment, he leaned in with his eyes closed. I could feel the heat from his face coming closer to me, so I just did the same. Could this be? My first kiss? 

-- 

hehehe gotta leave that cliffhanger ending muahahaha 
first off, WE REACHED 1K VIEWS!!! YASSSSS *jisung clap*
thanks everyone for the votes comments. i've been getting more these days which makes me really happy and motivates me to update more frequently :) 

anyways, did you guys see the wanna one innisfree 360 video? if not then WATCH IT OMG eng sub version linked (creds to wannaonesubs on youtube for them yo) 

ASDFJKL; LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN I'M DYING I wish I were the girl in that video omg.... daniel is literally such a playboy type i swear like everything he does he seems like he's had tons of experience no joke unlike woojin who's awkward af even if the girl in the video is just acting he's so clueless on what to do or say and omg he literally takes like 30 seconds to cut this piece of cake like what a cutie o my and don't even get me started on winkdeep and ongniel guys these ships are SO REAL SO PERFECT omg even the members know 

also did you guys see their first vlive?? wait i'm so sorry for going on for too long but like i was literally crying while watching it they've been updating so much these days it's freaking beautiful i feel like i'm bathing in wanna one-ness (creds to FAS A on youtube for the subs hehehe) 

omg my fav part is probably when jaehwan does his visual ranking LMAO im ded sorry 

anyways, keep those votes going and comment pls pls pls :') suggestions or anything you wanna see lmk!! i love u all have a wanna one filled day 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 387 28
A story about a trainee that just wants to debut with a group in a company that's just made to debut solo artists... Yh this description is a mess so...
621K 16.6K 107
wanna one imagines published 2017 August
23.5K 419 33
Do you love Wanna One, because I do too! These are Oneshots with your favourite dudes! Fluffs and scenarios. There are going to be slow updates but...
33.1K 874 25
Some people would call it fate. Some would call it a mere coincidence. I call it the path we chose. Ong Seongwoo and Yoon Sejin have been friends si...