Happy ever after? (A Sequal...

Por MJsGirl1987

Sequel to Love hurts? After a traumatic past and becoming parents at such a young age. Michael (Now 20) and O... Más

New start
Past tension
Trying
Lunch
Unsure
Changes
Trust
Worry
Don't tell
Unwanted Visitor
Misunderstanding
Bad medicine
Leaving
Responsability
Bad day
Honesty
Motivation
Bad terms
Changes
Hopeful
Jealously
Happy birthday
Scammed
Sorry
Conflicted
Moving on
Left out
Old faces
For the best
Labour
New addition
Changed
first day
Unwelcome
Boy's night out
Awkward
Two sides
Apologies
Change of plan
Party
Morning after
Delayed
I told you so
Giving up
We need to talk
Lies
More lies
My fault
First day back
Flash backs
Bullying
Too much
Why?
Searching for answers
It was me
Decisions
Worried
Time to say goodbye
Can't say goodbye
Comparing
Not ready
No pressure
Taking sides
Trust me
Wedding day
Visitor
For the best
Change of heart
Understanding
Broken promise
Confused
Gone
Precious Jewels
Family time
Overwhelmed
First meeting
Late
Accident
I'm sorry
Doubt
Blame
Guilt
New life
Breaking
New leads
A brothers Love
Searching
Janet's story
Pushed aside
Tell them
Can't
Miss you
2nd chance
Feeling guilty
False hope
True feelings
Decisions
Talk
Interfering
Switch Pt.1
Switch pt.2
Moving foward
Better off
Confused
True feelings
Missing
Miss Jackson
Trick or treat?
Just talk
I Love You
Family
The truth
Insecurities
Help
Family
Happy
Changes
Daddy's Girls
Girl talk
Going away
Making plans
The truth
Choices
Accident
The whole truth
Flying the nest
Sweet 16
All grown up
DJ's POV

Insecure

131 11 3
Por MJsGirl1987

Ocean's POV

I'm in the living room feeding Mikey and Michael walks in "Is Janet still sleeping?" He asks, looking around. "No. She's been up about an hour"

"Then why isn't she feeding Mikey?"

"Because she's in the shower and I told her I'd feed him. What's the matter with you?" I frown confused. "Nothing. It's just she could have fed him herself before going for a shower is all. she is his mother. Why's she getting ready so early anyway?"

"She wanted to go out with some of her school friends to go clothes shopping with the money your parents gave her"

"Well if that's what she wants to do. I guess we'll have tell Tony and Timmy tonight's off then" he shrugs. "Their still coming for dinner. It's not until this evening" I point out and he sighs heavily. "Michael, it's her birthday and all she's asked for is a nice dinner with everybody together. You didn't have a problem with them yesterday when they came to visit"

"Yes I did. I just acted nice because you asked me too. Nobody told me about inviting them over again. I thought this was gonna be a one time thing" he frowns. "Their only gonna be here for a month" I roll my eyes.

"A month of him bragging" he mumbles under his breath and I look at him confused. "Well he does" Michael shrugs. "All he does is go on about how great his life is and how smart he is and what a great job he's gonna get after he leaves his fancy university and..."

"That's what's bothering you?" I cut him off and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"It Just everytime he's around, it feels like a competition of who's better for you and..."

"Who did I marry?"

"Me"

"And who am I planning on re-marrying?"

"Me"

"And who's the father of my children?"

"Me, but what does that have to do with anything? He still clearly thinks he's better than me and makes a point of bragging about going to university and stuff" he shrugs. "So what? You have a job and a wife and family who loves you, nice house, nice cars and a whole bunch of other stuff and do you go around bragging about It?" I ask and he shakes his head. "That's because you don't need to. Most people who go around bragging about what's so great in their life usually don't have alot an feel the need to brag about stuff they do have to make them feel better about themselves" I smile slightly and peck his lips. "You watch way to much Opera" he chuckles slightly and kisses me back.

"Morning" Janet smiles coming into the room and takes Mikey from me and gives him a cuddle. "Happy 14th birthday" Michael says giving her a hug. "Thanks and thanks for the necklace. I love it" she smiles, looking at the necklace we bought her.

"Glad you liked it. Do you need me to drop you guys off in town? Ocean said your going to meet your friend?" Michael asks and she shakes her head. Um... no, I'll be ok on the bus" she smiles and her phone beeps and she hands Mikey back to me to check the message.

"I'm gonna have to run. I'll be back before Timmy and Tony get here though, I promise" she smiles and turns to walk out the room.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Michael frowns and she turns back and look at him confused. "Your son?" He raises an eyebrow. "Can he not stay here with you guys? I really don't like taking him to crowded places and I won't be to long"

"Sure. It's fine" I smile at her through pursed lips and Michael frowns at me.

"What the hell was that about?" He turns to me when she leaves.

"What? She's just going to do a little shopping with her friends" I shrug. "And you agreed to watch Mikey.. again. She needs to start doing this for herself" he frowns. "Did you just wake up to complain? Because if you did, I'd rather you go back to bed" I roll my eyes. "Of course not. I just don't see why she couldn't have taken Mikey with her. She barely spends much time with him anyway, now she's back at school"

"It's her birthday and she just wants to spent some time with her friends is all" I shrug. "And today I get and I'm fine with that. It's just she needs to start pulling her weight a little more is all and you need to quit giving in and doing everything for her. Just because she asks doesn't mean you have to say yes" he says and his phone beeps and he takes it from his pocket.

"Fine. Next time she asks I'll say no" I shrug. "Make sure you do. Your too soft on her sometimes" he says while looking at his message. "No way!" He smiles excitedly "What is it?"

"Ray's here"

"He's What!?" I widen my eyes suprised. "He said he flew in last night and is gonna be staying with Derek for a week or so"

"It must be getting pretty serious between them" I mutter. "I guess. He what's us to meet up with him"

"Now? Can't we see him tomorrow. I'm kinda tierd from being up all morning with 4 kids" I say trufully. I do want to see Ray and I'm happy hes over here, but i'm still feeling pretty tierd from being up most of the night with Mikey and getting up early with the others.

"Then why don't I take the kids to go see Ray for awhile and let you get some rest"

"You sure?"

"Sure. You could do with the rest after this little guy waking you up so early" he coos at Mikey.

"Are you creeping on mommy again?" We hear a suspious voice and DJ is at the kitchen door. "It's not creeping. I'm taking you kids to go see uncle Ray so your mommy can get some rest. So go find your shoes"

"Sounds like your creeping for something" he says unconvinced "shoes" Michael says stern yet playfully. "I'll go get the kids ready" I smile pecking his lips and go and get the others.

****
Janet's POV

I'm at the mall with Lucy, Megan and Rose and Megan is telling me about the auditions for the school play.

"Naturally I'm gonna get the lead as always since my mom is the director, but you guys all still have to audition because you know what people are like. They'll just bitch and complain that it's not fair to the others" she rolls her eyes. "I didn't know we had to audition. What I'm I supposed to do? Read line or something?" I ask nervously as I've never been involved in any kind of drama group before and Magan giggles slightly. "Dont worry. My mom will just give directions and all you gotta do is follow what she says, but makes sure you go there after school on monday. Auditions are only for another week, but don't worry you'll be fine" she tries to reasure me.

"But what if I don't get a part like you three?"

"Of course you will! You already have a part, but like I said. You have to audition because other parents complain when my mom favours others" she shrugs. "I'm definitely getting in!?" I smile slightly and she nods. "Of course. so don't worry yourself about it. You'll be fine and... oh my god. What is she doing here?" She scrunches her face and I look behind me and she Jodie walking past us pushing her baby in a stroller.

"Some people have no shame. If that was me I'd be to embrassed to show my face" Rose cuts in. "You know she tried to audition for a part in the play right?" Megan chuckles. "Like her fat ass would be allowed on stage. She'd gross everybody out with all those stretch marks and baby fat"

"She looks ok to me" I shrug, looking over at her. "Yeah, maybe from all the way over here. We don't need sluts like her giving our play a bad reputation" she scrunches her face then turns back to me and smiles. "Anyway! What do you wanna do. Your choice since its your birthday.

"Um.. You wanna gets some pizza or something?"

"You don't wanna do that. Pizza one of the fastest ways to gain weight. We don't wanna start looking like Jodie on stage now do we?" Lucy shakes her head. "But there's some amazing clothes stores here you'll love and they sell make up and shoes and stuff too" she smiles. "I guess we could do that" I shrug.

We get to the clothes store and try on some clothes and I find a really nice dress, but while I'm looking at myself in the mirror and all I can see is how chubby I've gotten lately. I thought I'd put a little weight after I had Mikey, but as I'm looking at myself in the mirror I realise gotten alot fatter than I thought.

"Janet!? What taking so long?" Megan calls out. "Umm... I think I'm gonna try something else on" I call back. "Is the dress too big? That's ok. We'll just go find you a smaller size. Megan says.
"No.. that's ok I just. Don't think this dress is me is all"

"Don't be silly. I bet you look great. Let us see?" Megan says knocking on the changing room door and I quickly change back into my old clothes then let her in. "Why aren't you wearing the dress?" She frowns confused. "I just didn't like it" I shrug. "Is something else bothering you?" She asks sensing something and I sigh heavily.

"It makes me look fat" I mumble. "Is that it? We can help you with that" she smiles. "Yeah. We have some great tips on losing weight fast. We'll just show you what we do and what we eat and you'll loose weight and great in no time" Rose smiles and I smile back at her through pursed lips.

****
Michael's POV

"Surprise!" Ray smiles going into the house. "Hey, stranger!" Ocean smiles, "You remeber Derek?" He smiles pointing at Derek "Nice to see you again" Derek smiles, giving her a hug, but Ocean looks at me akwardly, but makes a point of not hugging him back. I know that Derek is gay and he obviously isn't going to try anything with her, but Ray knows we don't like people we're not close to hugging us and getting too close like that and I assumed he would have told him that before bringing him here.

"We didn't know what to get Janet so we just bought the beers and pizzas" Ray says  breaking tension. "That's great, but you know she's only 14 right?" Ocean points out. "Yeah, but it's her birthday so I figured one or two would be ok"

"Maybe just the one" I shrug. "Aww.. It's so cute when your in daddy mode" Derek says in a cooing kind of tone and I just smile at him through pursed lips.

"And here's she is!" Ray smiles as Janet opens the door. "Ray! I didn't know you were coming!" Janet smiles giving him a hug. "You didn't think I'd miss my favourite little mama's birthday did you?" He smiles "No offense" he turns to Ocean. "Non taken she chuckles.

"Aren't your friends with you?" I frown confused. "Um.. they weren't allowed to come. Their parents don't let them stay out past dinner.

"Never mind. More beer and pizza for us" I smile and there's a knock on the door. "Happy birthday" Timmy smiles as he walks in then turns to me. "Can I still see Mikey today?"

"He's taking a nap right now, but he should be waking up soon" I smile and he nods and goes into the living room followed by Tony who just smiles at me through pursed lips, But doesn't say anything and I do the same to him.

*
It's been a few hours everybody's been here and so far everything's been going ok,
But Janet doesn't really seem herself for some reason.

I don't say anything while everybody else is around, but as soon as she goes upstairs to check on Mikey I follow her so we can talk alone.

"Is everything ok?" I ask going into her room. "Mhm" she nods and smiles at me through pursed lips. "Are you Sure? You've been really quiet since you got back and you haven't eaten all day. Did something happen while you were out?"

"I'm fine. Me and my friends went to the food court for pizza before I came home. I didn't realise you guys were getting pizza too. She shrugs. "I'm sorry your friends couldn't make it" I say softly sensing that's what's upset her "It's fine  there's always next time" she shrugs. And I nod. "Why don't you come back downstairs? there's a huge piece of chocolate cake with your name on it" I smile and she smiles back and Mikey start stiring a little.

"Ok, I'll just settle Mikey and  then I'll be down" she smiles and I nod and turn to leave. "And by the way" I say turning backing to her. "I was serious about the piece with your name on it. DJ saved that piece special for you" I smile which makes her giggle slightly.

I go back downstairs and go into the kithen for another drink and Tony walks in. "Sorry. I didn't know anybody was in here" he mumbles. "Do you mind if I get a glass of water?"

"Sure. There's beer in the fridge too if you want that"

"It's fine. I'm not much of a drinker" he smiles at me through pursed lips and I nod. "I um.. I'm sorry about last week" he mutters. "I didn't mean to bring up the past like that"

"It's done now" I shrug. "I didn't mean to bring up bad memories or..."

"Then don't" I cut him off and he nods. "I um.. I heard Ocean telling Ray about you proposing to her. I thought you guys were already married?" He asks changing the topic. "We are, but we're gonna renew our vows and do it again"

"Didn't think you were the romantic type"

"Well it looks life my wife had let that secret out" I chuckle slightly and he does the same. "How about you? You have a girlfriend? Finacé?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I did have a girlfriend, but we broke up a few months ago. I proposed and her reply was to tell me she wanted to see other people"

"I'm sorry about that" I mumble and he shrugs. "It's no big deal. She obviously wasn't the one"

I'm about to speak when Veah walks in. "Hey, beautiful. Who let you out of bed?" I coo, picking her up. "I'm thirsty" she pouts, rubbing her eyes. "Ok, well let's get you some warm milk and back to bed" I smile. "Story?"

"I'll read you a story too" I smile, giving her a kiss. "I um.. I'll leave you to it" Tony says and I nod as he leaves the room.

"Best friends now?" Veah asks. "No.. But I think we should be a little nice to him though" I smile and she nods. I'm still not happy about Tony being here, but I do feel bad that his girlfriend dumped him after he proposed to her and now he's sitting back watching me with Ocean and my kids, but I'm sure he'll find a new girlfriend. I still don't like him, but I still feel a little sorry for him though.

****
Ray's POV

Once Michael's kids are asleep we all start drinking alot more, but I noticed Derek seems to be drinking alot more than the others and it feels like he's trying to be as drunk and annoying as he possibly can and not only is it pissing me off, but I can see Michael and Ocean are getting uncomfortable with him too.

"So what's going with you two?" He asks Janet and Timmy. "We're just friends" Janet shrugs. "But we have Mikey together" Timmy adds. "That's your baby!? I thought all these kids were Ocean and Michael's kids?"

"No. Mikey's, Janets baby" Ocean correct hin. "Oh... you guys are that kind of friends" he smirks. "Derek!" I frowns "um.. you know she's only 14 right?" Michael says, getting irritated with him. "Damn... You Jackson's start young huh?" he chuckles. "Not really. I was 17 when me and Ocean first got together" he shrugs. "You lost your virginity to your wife?" He asks suprised. "Yeah, What's wrong with that?" Michael shrugs.

"There's nothing wrong with that" I cut in. "Can we just change the conversation please?" I turn to Derek

"I'm just joking with you guys" he winks at michael. "But you know, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun before marriage"

"Obviously me and Ocean have more higher standards and self respect than some people" Michael shrugs and I can see him getting more pissed off with him.

"Why don't I make us all some coffee?" Ocean smiles politely, getting up. "I'll help you" Michael says getting up and leaves too.

"Can you just calm it down a little. What's the matter with you tonight?" I frown and go after Michael and Ocean.

"I'm really sorry about Derek. He's not usually like this" I apologise to Michael and Ocean when I go into the kitchen.

"It's fine" Ocean smiles at me through pursed lips. "I'm just gonna go check on the kids she says leaving the room. "I'll take him home. Try and get him to sober up a little. Again I'm really sorry about this"

"Mhm" Michael mumbles, whilst staring at Ocean's ass as she leaves. "Oh my god. Can you be more of a perv?" I chuckle. "Huh?" He turns back to me innocently.

"I saw you checking her out. I'm sure you two just spend all your free time just staring at each other" I chuckle, making him do the same.

"I shouldn't have brought him here should I? It was too soon" I say in a more serious tone. "No, it's fine really. Ocean's fine with you and Derek. It's just a little weird for her seeing you with someone else is all, but she doesn't have a problem with it"

"I never cheated on Robert. She knows that right? Because I don't want her thinking that I didn't care or..."

"She doesn't think that" he cuts me off. "She knows you loved Robert and she knew you'd meet someone new eventually. She doesn't think badly of you. Neither of us do. It's great you met someone that makes you happy"

"He does... well most of the time, but he can be a real dick when he's wasted" I mumble. "I don't think we're really the best people to judge on that one" he chuckles slightly under his breath.

"That's true. How have you and Ocean been with all that?" I ask the close the door so Derek and the others don't hear "You still doing your rehab counciling?"

"No, but we've been ok and we still go to our therapy sessions though. There um.. there was a moment a week ago when I needed my methadone though" he mumbles. "What happened?" I ask softly and he doesn't say anything for a moment.

"Alot was going on in my head when Tony turned up and me and him were talking about something and... It's a long story, but it was about something that happened when we were kids"

"Why what happened?" I ask and he doesn't say anything for a moment then opens his mouth to speak, but the door opens and Derek walks in.

"There you are! I was starting to think you ran out on me" he smiles and walks over and kisses me then breaks away. "So what are we gossiping about?"

"Nothing important" Michael shakes his head. "I'm actually gonna go to bed soon. So..."

"Mmm.. is that's so? Need a little company" Derek winks at him playfully. "I'm good thanks" Michael scrunched his face. "Derek. Will you just sit down. Your making an idiot of yourself" I frown "I was only joking. You should try and relax and let loose a little" he smiles and puts his hand on Michael's shoulder. And Michael quickly pushes him away.

"Do you need me to call you guys a cab?" He turns to me and I nod. "Thanks"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I snap when Michael leaves the room. "What? I was only joking with him" he shrugs innocently. "Well your not funny. Can you not see how uncomfortable you were making him?"

"Well how do you think I feel when you bring me here and spent all your time talking with someone who's clearly got a problem with gays" he frowns. "What the fuck are you talking about? Michael doesn't have a problem with gays and neither does Ocean. The fact that their best friends with me should tell you that"

"So how come they always leave the room when I try and kiss you and why did Michael start acting all macho and push me away just then huh?" He says folding his arms. "Because Robert was Ocean's brother and it feels weird for her seeing me with someone else and Michael pushed you away because he doesn't like people touching him and neither does Ocean. I told you that before we got here. I told you not to try and hug them and you've been doing it all night"

"So? It's just a hug. He's not gonna catch my gayness" he shrugs. "It has nothing to do with that"

"Then What? Why don't they like me?"

"They do like you, but your just being a little too full on and personal towards them. I explained this before we came. They don't like people getting too personal and they don't like people touching them and..."

"Are you sleeping with him?" He cuts me off "What!?"

"Michael? Your sleeping with him aren't you? That's why you didn't want me to hug him and keep sneaking off alone with him wasn't it?" He frowns folding his arms. "Michael's not gay. Isn't that obvious?" I say sarcastically. "Doesn't mean you didn't sleep with him... or trying too. What were you doing in here alone with him?"

"Your being paranoid. Nothing is going on between me and Michael. Never had and never will" I roll my eyes.

I really like Derek, but I seriously hate when he gets this wasted and starts getting or clingy and paranoid.

"Then what were you two doing alone in here?" He frowns "talking. That's it. Now will you quick acting all jealous!?" I snap. "I'm not acting jealous! And maybe if you didn't spend all your time ignoring me and trying to make out with your macho friend then..."

"No I wasn't" I cut him off. "Oh please. I've seen the way your are together. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife and I could see he wants you too" he shrugs, convinced he's right. "Derek, I've lived with the guy and trust me. He doesn't have a thing for me. I'm kinda lacking the thing that turns him on" I say sarcastically. "Just because you don't have a pussy don't mean he doesn't want you" he shrugs. "Um.. it kinda does" I say sarcastically.

"I called you guys a cab. They said it'll be about 20 minutes though" Michael says, walking back into the room.

"That's fine" I smile and Derek frowns staring at me and Michael comes over and sits beside me and the table. "I think Ocean's gonna go to bed soon and..."

"Seriously? Right in front of my face?" Derek cuts Michael off. "Huh?" Michael turns to him confused.

"That's right act inocent" he rolls his eyes. "Derek. Will you just stop already"

"You know what Michael" Derek frowns "You want him so bad.. fine! Have the bitch. I'm walking home. I'd say have fun, but you won't get much from him!" Derek snaps and storms out the house.

"What the fuck was that about?" Michael looks at me still confused. "He's just getting all paranoid and jealous because he's drunk" I roll my eyes. "Jealous of what?"

"He thinks I'm trying to sleep with you" I chuckle "He knows I'm straight right?" He scrunches his face at the thought. "Well I assumed it was obvious since your married and constantstly perving on your wife" I chuckle making him do the same.

"Um... this is a little akwards, but would it be ok if I stay here tonight? If I go back we'll just end up arguing and..."

"It's fine, but you'll have to sleep on the sofa though. We're not really prepared for guests staying over" he cuts me off. "You got Netflix?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Sofa's good for me then" I chuckle making him do the same.

****
Janet's POV

I wasn't really expecting much out of today since my family don't celebrate birthdays, but since Michael and Ocean do they tried to make the day a little special for me. We didn't have a party or anything since I only have 3 friends so far, but even if I did I couldn't have brought them here anyway because they don't know about Mikey.

I feel awful keeping him a secret from people, but I've seen the way people at school treat Jodie because she had a baby and the last thing I want is to start getting bullied at another school.

Even though I didn't get a party and none of my friends were here, it was still a good night and it was nice spending time with Timmy. I'm still upset about the things he said to me when we broke up, but he's been here over a week now and he's really been trying and spending time with Me and Mikey.

There's still alot of tension between Michael and Tony, but I noticed the two of them talking a few times tonight and it was actual conversations and not just the two of them throwing bitchy comments at each other. I'm not sure why they've hated each other all these years, but I think the two of them spending time together lately seems to be helping.

It's 2am and after feeding Mikey, he falls back to sleep and I can here talking coming from downstairs.

"Hey! What are you doing up!?" Michael smiles as I walk into the living room. "I just fed Mikey his bottle. Are you two still drinking?"

"Best way to drowned your sorrows" Ray says, taking a nothing drink from the bottle. "Well he is. I'm was just helping" Michael chuckles and looks completely wasted. "Was?" Ray turns to him. "Yeah, I should probably go to bed. Ocean gets pissed when I drink to much"

"I think she was more pissed you kept groping her as soon as everybody left" Ray chuckles. "It Is not my fault my wife has nice boobs. She can't just walk around looking sexy and expect me not to want sex... it's her fault" Michael shrugs as he pushes himself of the sofa. "Do you need some help?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I'm good. I only had the one drink" he says stumbling out the room.

"Just the one?" I raise an eyebrow, playfully at Ray. "More like 10" Ray shrugs.

"Fuck off Michael!"

We hear Ocean say annoyed and I go over and close the living room door before I hear anymore.

"Smart choice" Ray chuckles and I walk over and sit beside him. "Their a sweet couple" he smiles and opens another bottle of beer.

"Can I have one?" I ask and he looks at me unsure. "I don't know. I don't want Mike getting mad for giving you beer"

"C'mon.. I'll do all the work"

We hear michael from upstairs. "You didn't get it from me" he chuckles and hands me a beer

****
Ray's POV

I probably shouldn't have given Janet any alcohol without asking Mike first since she's only 14, but since he'd already gone to bed I figured one or two wouldn't be a problem as long as Janet didn't tell him.

"So what happened with Derek? He seemed pretty mad when he left?" Janet asks when I hand her another drink. "Um.. he was just drunk and in one of those moods is all" I shrug, not wanting to go into details with her. "Im sure you'll be ok. Michael and Tony seemed to be working things out" she shrugs. "Um... it's kinda different from their problem and mine and Derek's" I chuckle slightly. "In what way?" She looks at me confused. "Um.. it doesn't matter" I shake my head. "So what's going on with you and Timmy? Is He moving back here?"

"Nah. He's just come over to visit Mikey" she shrugs. "Well it's great the two of you can co-parent. There's alot of people that go to court and stuff for that. Atleast you two can work it out like adults"

"I guess" she shrugs. "Isn't that a good thing?" I frown confused. "It is, but to be honest even though he's being nice to me now. I'm still hurt by the stuff he said when we broke up" she mumbles and tells me what he said to her.

"Well then he's an idiot and doesn't deserve you" I smile at her through pursed lips. "Not really. He had a point. I've really let myself go since Mikey" she mutters. "What are you talking about? You georgous"

"Yeah right" she shrugs. "I'm serious. Janet, your a beautiful and smart young girl and your a great mother and any boy would be lucky to have you" I reasure her and she doesn't say anything for a moment.

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely" I smile and out of no where she leans forward and kisses me and I move her away.

"What's wrong?" She looks at me confused. "Um.. I wasn't talking about me" I say akwardly and still taken aback by what she just did. "I meant someone your own age and who isn't g..."

"You mean you were just saying that?" She mumbles and looks really upset. "No. I meant what I said I just meant..." I pause trying to think of what to say. "I didn't mean to give you the wrong impression" I say softly and she gets up and quickly leaves the room.

****
Janet's POV

I can't believe I just did that. I'm such and idiot to think Ray actually liked me like. Of course he wouldn't. Who would want some ugly teen mom like me?

After Ray turned me down I left the room and went upstairs feeling more embarrassed than I've ever felt in my life.

I get close to my room and I notice Michael and Ocean's door is open and I look in and see the two of them sleeping and Michael has his arms around Ocean and I sigh watching them.

When I was with Timmy, he never used to cuddle with me and barley even paid attention to me unless I nagged him, but I've seen the way Ocean and Michael are together and I can't help but feel jealous of her. She's so beautiful and Michael clearly loves her and tells her every day and is always so sweet and affectionate towards her and I wish I had that.

I know I'll never be as beautiful as Ocean, but I wish I had someone who loved me the way Michael loves her.

I turn to go to my room and Michael stirs slightly and opens his eyes a little. "Janet?" He mumbles and lifts his head up slightly with his eyes barley open. "Um.. sorry I was just going to bed. I didn't mean to wake you" I stutter. "You ok?"

"Mhm" I nod and smile at him through pursed lips and he doesn't say anything and lays back down and puts his arms back around Ocean and I quickly go back to my room before I wake anybody else up.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28.4K 941 51
The Jackson family is back & a little older, but maybe not wiser. You've read Skylar & Michael's story, now see the world through their kids' eyes in...
6.6K 105 27
Michael Jackson and his wife Adrianna Diaz are both going through hardships in life. They both take care of the family, her at home and him at work...
18.7K 889 27
Cathy Jean Jones is a 19 year old ballet dancer with lots of potential. The only problem is she doesn't believe in herself and she's depressed beyond...
14.5K 674 36
Marilyn and Michael have finally got it together they have been through a lot, lies, cheating, and stress, they have made it through it all or have t...