They're Trouble

By Mowritestoo

COMPLETED NOT EDITED Elly isn't shy. She is smart, troublesome and loud, but a good way. She'... More

Disclaimer
Note
The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
6k Reads!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Book!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Another Month
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Sequel
Note
100k
Author's Note

Chapter 32

7.2K 195 17
By Mowritestoo

The guys and I are on our way to Magic Kingdom. Mike was driving and I called shotgun. The guys were squeezed at the back. We sat down quietly until we got there. The place was so beautiful. I forced Mike to take a picture with me and he did. It was a cute picture. Mike and I both wore white t-shirt. I wore blue jean shorts while Mike wore black jeans and tied his blue denim jacket around his waist.

We went in, looked everywhere and took loads of pictures. After staying there a while, we went to Disneyland. The place is so much more beautiful than I remember. The castle was amazing. Mike had gotten vip tickets for us for the whole day. We had a personal tour guide with us all through the day. We went all every ride possible.

The first ride we went on was the Animal kingdom's expedition everest. It is a very big roller coaster that goes through a mountain shaped like the mount everest. It was so tall and amazing. The guys and I were screaming all through the rides. The fun scream not the scared scream.

"That was awesome and we are definitely going back on that one" I told the guys when we got off. They all nodded agreeing with me.

"Definitely" Mike said.

"What ride next?" u asked them. I chose the mount everest so it's Mike's turn to choose. He chose the Epcot Test track. We all walked up to the ride including out tour guide who kept telling us trivia about this place. We went to the test track and hot on when it was our turn. The ride was so fast and so cool. The turns here and there was so awesome.

After that ride we walked to the Magic carpet of Aladdin which was Lou's choice. We starting spinning slowly for a while going up and down before it began to pick up speed. Before long, we were full on spinning around slowing down and picking up speed every now and then. We got down from that ride and went to get some to eat.

We were all hungry already. We ate a lot. Of chocolates, waffles shaped like mickey mouse, drinks with Darth Vader on it, pretzels shaped like mickey. We ate a lot and then went the get souvenir.

I got mickey mouse head band and I got the guys too forcing them to wear it and took pictures of them.

Jake chose the Seven dwarfs mine train which was a good choice. The ride was fast and the inside was so beautiful. It was dark and dwarfs were lit up inside. Other lights came from the stones they kept on the walls looking like precious stones. It was so beautiful. The coaster just kept turning fast, stopping at a high point before falling again with so much speed. I am enjoying myself so much.

Walking round the park just taking everything in and resting from the rides so far, we saw the characters that were around taking pictures with some of them. We saw Mackey mouse and this friends, took pictures with them also with Kylo Ren.

We went on the carousel. It was pink and beautiful. No wonder it's called Prince charming regal carousel. It was regal. So beautiful. I am beginning to say beautiful a whole lot. I sat on the horse and so did the guys. We went up and down round and round. Slowly at first then a little fast. One kid began to cry in front. I have no idea why. When the ride was over, the kid stopped crying and we all got off.

Lou said he wanted to go to the mad tea party. I was confused at first but understood when we got there. It was a ride where we all sit in a teacup. It's actually really smart. I sat down in a teacup with Mike and the ride began. I have been spinner and turned a while lot today and I am so sure my stomach as shifted place.

We went on one more roller-coaster which was the Hollywood Studio Rock and Roller Coaster. The front of the coaster looks like a classic car. It looks so real which is cool. The coaster looks like it was going among guitar strings which is fun.

It was dark now and we haven't left. Time actually goes by fast when you are having fun. This place is even way more beautiful at night. Everywhere lit up. I took the guys back to the expedition everest which was all lit up now. Even the magic carpet of Aladdin was all lit up with the water beneath it and so we rode it again. We also rode the ferris wheel with the big mickey mouse by the side.

I made the guys follow me to the Hollywood Studios Twilight Zone next. It's a hunted hotel. The place is big and looks creepy from the outside. We went in obviously and it was all dark. Very creepy inside. The ghost came out of nowhere and almost scared me. Lou didn't see that coming because it definitely scared him and he screamed so loud and we all laughed. The elevator was so scary because it just goes down like you falling without one knowing.

We bought more food after leaving the haunted hotel and we watched the fireworks which had started. It was amazing and colorful. I enjoyed the show.

We left the park and went back to the hotel after the fireworks. We were leaving tomorrow. It was late and we were still very much awake so we went to the arcade on the first floor of our hotel and played till we were tired. I used the tickets we won from the games to buy a price.

We went to the playground for the kids and played the swing. It was empty now because every kid should be asleep. We went to our room after playing and laughing and ordering food.

"Thank you for bringing us here" I told Mike when we were in the elevator.

"Thank you" the guys told Mike too.

"You all are welcome" Mike said smiling. We all smiled back. I went and hugged Mike. When we got to our room, I looked at all the pictures we took today. I love them all. They all so fine. We all stayed up all night sleeping around 5am.

Today is our last day and we are going to the spa. I am forcing the guys along. The spa treatment was soothing even the guys enjoyed it. We had massages, facial treatments, manicure and pedicure. It was a nice end to our amazing weekend. We went to the restaurants after the spa to eat. We also went to the gift shop in the hotel to get more souvenir for mum. She told me to get her something when I called her yesterday.

The limo driver that dropped us here took us back to the airport. We were not in a hurry this tune because we were ready and took our time. We boarded the plane on time and went back home. The journey back was smooth, no noise, we all just sat down enjoying the company. We are definitely going to come back here.

Mike drove when we landed back home. He dropped me off at home. We are going to see tomorrow as we have school test we might miss. Might.

Mum came to hug me when I opened the door.

"I missed you so much" she said. I hugged her back.

"I missed you too" I told her truthfully.

We sat down in the sitting room, I told her about the whole trip, leaving nothing out. We sat there for hours laughing and talking before I went to bed.

I am happy the guys found me. Life is so much more fun with them around.
________________
I hope you enjoyed the trip. I did. 😁

Do vote, comment and share with your friends if you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you. ❤️

Love, Mo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 12.9K 25
*CRINGE WARNING* This story was written when I was like 12, so I realize it sucks. "Your going to give me those points." He said. I crossed my arms...
236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
26.5K 452 37
Allie was your Grade A typical Tom-boy who hid her crush on her neighbor, best friend, and mostly hero Michael James. He was a mama's boy through an...
189K 3.7K 20
****Completed story **** A girl named Andrea was a full out tomboy she played basketball ,volleyball and ,football.She had good grades even tho she w...