Ride Or Die | Book #1 ✓

Od AshleyT7

"Get away from me Gunner." I started to walk away, dismissing Pierce and anything that came out of his smug l... Více

Cast 2: The Gunner's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Prom
Bonus Chapter - Graduation
REBELLIOUS RIDE - BOOK #2 POSTED

Summary, Description, Cast

28.3K 282 113
Od AshleyT7

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
B O O K O N E
Ride Or Die

B O O K T W O
Rebellious Ride

B O O K T H R E E
The Longest Ride

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C L A I M E R S

Must Read!

MAIN NOTE: If you've read my book "The Bad Boy's Gang" it will be similar at times, this book is a much more matured and more realistic at times. It is not the same book but does follow the same premise. This will be a trilogy instead of one book, so it will be further developed.

1} There will be grammar and punctuation errors. I am not a professional writer nor do I think I'm even a decent one. Please do not correct my errors throughout the book. I was 15 when I had started writing this book.

2} WARNING: MATURE CONTENT. This book will contain mature content not just as in sexual content, but as well as things including prostitution, self harm, etc. I want this book to be an eye opener and there will be subjects talked about that are touchy subjects therefore if it contains a touchy subject I will put a warning the beginning of the chapter.

3} This is a book it is not meant to be completely realistic. It will move fast at times and there will be young and naive characters so please do not leave comments getting mad over the circumstances

4} CAST: There are lots of cast members in this book. I know its too hard to remember but you don't need to remember them all. Gangs are big so you need fill in characters for part of the gang. I will do character aesthetics for the main characters that you should remember. ~NO need to get overwhelmed ~

5} CHARACTERS: You are meant to hate some characters and think they are awful. That is what character development is for, so before giving up on reading because you think a character is an 'asshole' it's all for a reason in the end.

I choose to see my main characters played by Barbara Palvin and Francisco Lachowski because of 1) When I created this book when I was 15, I made a bunch of book art with them in it and don't want to redo or it go to waste. 2) That is who I picture in my head, but you are more than WELCOME to imagine whoever you would like.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D E S C R I P T I O N

"Get away from me Gunner." I started to walk away, dismissing Pierce and anything that came out of his smug lips.

"Oh come on, Ambrosia don't make me beg." He teased, his intentions being nothing but cruel and to piss me off. His hand soon grabbed my arm, the grip tightening so hard that I had been scared it would start to go blue.

Pierce wanted one thing and that was for me to fear him, and I wasn't giving it to him. Everyone walked around terrified to even been in his sight, and I refused to bow down to the almighty Pierce Gunner.

Slowly turning around to face him, my eyes bored into his as I pursed my lips before I swallowed a lump in my throat "I'm not scared of you."

"Oh really?" He tested, his grip tightening and eyes becoming so cold they looked black as his pupils widened into his iris "Then why do you look like you're about to piss yourself?"

Ripping my arm out of his grip, "You know if your dick was half the size your personality is, you might actually be able to get some girls."

With that he pushed me back upon the wall and pinned me back so I was restricted in every way. "Watch it Ambrosio, no wonder your dad passed you off to your brother."

I immediately spit in his face, and he turned his head for a minute, clenching his jaw and wiping it off before turning his head to me and wrapping his hands around my neck and placing pressure on my wind pipes.

I began to struggle to breathe, as I grasped and clawed at his hands to release.

"Now Ambrosia, it's gonna go my way. Now I'll release you if you agree but if not I'll fucking ruin you." He pressed harder "Now what's it gonna be? Ride or Die."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
S U M M A R Y

Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia is your seventeen year old girl, trying to make it through High School. She was born in Seattle, Washington where she lived with her mom, dad and older brother; Aster. Aspen was always a happy, spunky, upbeat, outgoing kid until her mother died when she was at the age of 14 and her life flipped upside down. Three years later, and she moved to New York with her older brother for her senior year of High School as her dad moves around for work. The once outgoing-upbeat Aspen is now the quiet and keeps to herself.

Pierce Henderson Gunner. 3 words that scream "Trouble." Smoking, Drinking, and sleeping with girls since he was fourteen. At the Age of fifteen he entered the Crestmont Gang. Pierce is the Bad Boy around time and everyone worships the ground he walks on at Northeast High School. He plays girls left and right, and uses them for his satisfaction before throwing them out. Behind the persona that he puts on there is much more to find to Pierce Gunner.

Aspen see's Pierce as a cliche, egotistical, asshole. Pierce see's Aspen as a stubborn, stuck up, bitch. When there world's collide, Aspen is tossed into a new world of reality that is hard to juggle. Joining a gang for protection, moving across the country, and starting a new school are all big problems, but the biggest one of all is Pierce Gunner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C A S T

Barbara Palvin as Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia

Francisco Lachowski as Pierce Henderson Gunner

Colton Haynes as Aster Sebastian Ambrosia

Stella Maxwell as Juniper Veronica
Gunner

Harvey Newton Haydon as Cypress Harrison Parsons

Alissa Violet as Mercury Charlotte Sullivan

Simon Nessman as Mars Cameron Sullivan

Alex Pettyfer as Tucker Everett Sutton

Halston Sage as Triston Dakota Carpenter

Jensen Ackles as Archer Jakob Stanley

Alessandra Amboriso as Phoenix Jewel Harvey

Matthew Noszka as Theodore Augustine Crawford

Lily Alridge as Alexandria Melanie Fleming

Ryan Cooper as Tyson Augustus Crawford

Scarlett Leithold as Greyson Augusta Crawford

Bridget Satterlee as Evangeline May Wilson

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

277K 9.4K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
18.3K 371 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
15.3M 550K 65
"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure thing baby girl" He replied. ...
68.7K 1.1K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...