They're Trouble

By Mowritestoo

COMPLETED NOT EDITED Elly isn't shy. She is smart, troublesome and loud, but a good way. She'... More

Disclaimer
Note
The Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
6k Reads!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
New Book!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Another Month
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Sequel
Note
100k
Author's Note

Chapter 20

10.2K 274 51
By Mowritestoo

A/N: Elly's cloth at the mall.
_____________

I hid inside a food court. I forced the small window open and entered. I don't know where the guys were hiding. I heard the security guys doing their sweeps and left. I waited an hour more incase they come back before I came out of hiding.

I am wearing a brown one sleeveless hand top with short shorts and white sneakers. I plaited my hair into two and I was also wearing a skull mouth mask. Only my face could be seen.

I don't know where to look for the guys now. If I were them, where would I hide. I checked the game room and found Lou there hiding behind a hockey table, he's such a bad hider. Together we went looking for Mike, Jake and Peter. We found Mike who was looking for us too. Peter was in the cinema. They were all wearing their masks too.

Mike is wearing a black t-shirt with black jeans and a white sneaker.

Peter is wearing a white t-shirt, deep blue shorts and white sneakers.

Jake is wearing a grey t-shirt with blue cut out jeans and white sneakers.

Lou is wearing a white t-shirt with gray jeans folded at the ankle with white speakers. It's so weird how we are all wearing white sneakers.

Now that we are together, we went round the mall looking for what to do.

"We could go to the cinema" I suggested looking at the guys. They agreed and we made our way to the Cinema. Mike knew how to operate the system and so we began watching a funny movie. Peter made popcorn. We tried not to be loud, tried. We laughed so loud we hoped the security didn't know we were here. We played games like table hockey which I won.

We went to the mattress section and bounces on them on the seats too. We did absolutely rubbish throughout. We also made sure to sign our names on hidden parts of the walls where people could hardly see them but we would.

We ate chips and Nutella and drank lots of different drinks all night. I went to the vibrating chair and tried that also, the guys later joined me after seeing that I was having so much fun on it. We talked a lot, laughed and took pictures. We later went back to the cinema to watch other films like Moana, Sing, Fast 8, etc. I had so much fun.

It was morning and we hadn't slept all night. The guys and I found went into hiding again so we would blend in with the crowd when the mall opens. We all went to the male bathroom to hide. We sat on the toilet seat and could hear shop owners coming to work and before we knew it, we could hear people coming in. We waited a while until we were sure that lots of people were there. We removed our masks, kept it in our pockets and left the toilet like it was no big deal as if we weren't there all night. We walked to the exit calmly and left the mall.

We trekked home because we didn't bring any vehicle. It would be unwise if we parked in front of the mall all night. I hope the security don't go through any footage.

I walked home alone because the guys and I separated ways so as to go home to sleep and shower.

"Where were you all night" mum asked when I walked in.

"With the guys" I replied going upstairs. It wasn't a lie but not the full truth.

I went straight to the bathroom, took a hot shower before going to bed to sleep. I really need to sleep and I did.

Ring ring

I felt my phone vibrating on the night stand. I checked the time, 10pm. Wow, I slept all day and now I'm hungry. I hate waking up hungry. I searched for my phone without standing up and I picked it without checking who it was.

"Babe, where are you?" I heard Mike's voice.

"At home, sleeping" I replied half asleep.

"Look outside" he said. I groaned but stood up to check my outside through my window. The four guys were outside, they all waved at me.

"What do you guys want, I want to sleep?" I told him through the phone.

"We woke up an hour ago and we were hungry so we thought of you and came to get you. We are going to our diner " he said. Awwn. I love this guys.

"You guys know that I am never too tired to get food. Lemme go change, I would come down shortly". I shouted before going to my wardrobe to change.

I decided to wear a white shirt which I tied to the back and blue shorts with sneakers. I let my hair fall loose. No makeup of course. I kept my phone in my pocket. Write a note for mum to tell her where I went before going back to the window and sitting on the ledge planning on jumping down.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked.

"I'm going to jump" I replied looking at him.

"Just come through the door you could hurt yourself" Jake said and the others nodded obviously agreeing with him.

You guys seem to forget who I am" I told them before jumping down. I landed on my two feet without hurting anything.

"Thanks for inviting me" I said when I landed.

"We would never go without you " Mike said before kissing me.

We walked to our diner. It's the diner we went to when I raced the guys when we first met. We always go there. The walk was slow and we talked about last night and laughed about some hilarious things we did like trying out some clothes.

When we entered the diner we went to the back booth.

"My babies are back. I missed you guys so much." the owner of the diner greets us. She usually calls us her babies. I really don't know why. She also always makes sure she serves us herself. She's a pretty woman. About 50 years old, kind of tall but not too tall maybe 5"10. She has black her that stops on her shoulder. She is packing the hair to the back today. Her black hair goes well with her black skin. Shes slender and she's always looking pretty maybe because she is always smiling every single day.

"We were literally here yesterday evening" Lou said smiling at her.

"I know but yesterday is a long time not to see my babies" she said pulling his cheeks and pecking him.

"I'm just going to get everything I prepared for you today" she said before walking back to the kitchen.

She always knows what we want and that's why we don't order anything anymore. We just wait for Mama to bring out whatever she prepared for us. She told us to be calling her Mama. I don't know why though but I think it makes sense if she's calling us her babies.

Mama came out with lots of food. Pies of different kind like apple pie, banana pie, meat pie. She also brought smoothies, burgers, fries, chicken wings and most importantly Nutella. Mama hates when food wastes and she's told us a million times. With people like us, food never wastes. Maybe that's why Mama loves us or maybe it's because we are always disturbing her or that we most times help her with work, just to relief her.

We took our time, not rushing the food so that we would be able to eat it all and we did. We have a large appetite because we are teenagers who slept all day. After eating, we rested then we decided to help Mama in the kitchen. By the time we were done, it was already midnight.

I was still very much awake and looking at the guys I knew they too were. I walked towards the park and they followed me. When we entered, we just lay down on the grass just staring at the sky.

"I'm bored" I said suddenly.

"Thank God, I thought I was the only one" Lou said and we both stood up, walked to the playground in the park and went to the swing set. No one needed to push me, I knew how to do that myself. Lou sat in the seat beside me pushing himself as well. Before I knew what was happening, we began to compete among ourselves who could go higher. Mike and Peter were on the slide, going through the tube and then going back to the ladder and sliding down again. Jake was on the merry go round pushing himself like he was on a skater.

Mike and Peter got bored of the slide and so went to the seesaw. Jake was still enjoying his merry go round.

We all just played for a while. Lou and I went to the slides. We had a wonderful time before we went back to lie down on the grass and stare up at the stars. It was almost 3 in the morning and we were still wide awake.

"What do you guys want to do next?" I asked the guys.

"Beach?" Jake asked.

We all went to Mike's place, tool his car and drove to the beach. We parked on the sand because we can and because it's dark, no one was here. We got down from that car and walked to the water bed.

I removed my top, shorts and sneakers and ran to the water. It was so cold but I still stayed in it looking at the guys on the shore.

"Get in here!!!!" I shouted at them. The guys removed their clothes as well and ran to the water.

"Shit, it's cold!" Mike shouted when he got in the water. We all played in the water a while before running back to shore so we don't freeze out here. We wore our clothes back even when we were wet because we didn't have towels. We laid down on the beach sand. I cozied up to Mike, we talked for a while and not before long, we slept off a while.

Woke up to the sun in our faces. We left to go to Mike's place before we get sun burnt. We all slept immediately we got to his room. I have definitely enjoyed the past two days.

_____________
A/N: I can't believe I'm already at 400 readers. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the love you all are showing me. I hope you are enjoying the book so far.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. It was quite long. Please do not forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

If you have any questions please ask. If I made any mistakes, please point out. Thank you. Love you all.

I hope you all love the new cover I made.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 456 37
Allie was your Grade A typical Tom-boy who hid her crush on her neighbor, best friend, and mostly hero Michael James. He was a mama's boy through an...
61K 1.7K 24
COMPLETED NOT EDITED Liliana 'Lily' Grant is a rich girl in college, she's a wallpaper in the small Trinity University, a private sch...
236K 5.8K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
1.3M 35.4K 42
"You make me want to do things to you." He mumbles, his brown eyes never straying from mine. "What?" I whisper, nervous yet at the same time my hear...