Saintwood: College Chaos ✔️ (...

By angel48183

Liam Shaw never found a woman that interested him. He thinks all women are crazy. Satisfied with his single l... More

Seriously? We'll be late!
Well, damn, I wasn't expecting that
Oh, college life, how you beguile me
Oh, it's you
Plotting and planning
Jealousy is a bitch
Things aren't always what they seem
Homecoming weekend
You're freaking nuts; you know that?
Aftermath
Mel, meet Elena, my mother
One down, one to go
It's creepy; it's crawly, it's everything spooky: it's the Halloween chapter
Fall frenzy and a bit of Chaos
Are you freaking kidding me?
Life has twists and turns; then there's Mel
Oh, Drew, you're going down
There you are! Here I am!
Winter Formal and other chaos
The most feared boys of Saintwood return, God, save us all
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Its beginning to look like Christmas, part 2
Well, hello, sexy thang
The truth is different for everyone
Birthday chaos at its best
Love is much Splendor thing
Chaos and craziness go hand in hand
Seems like old times
Spring break games, part one
Spring Break games, part 2
Crazy is as crazy does
Life after death
Surprises and then some
Life is life, and so is Finals
Graduation
New arrangements and other things
Grave divers at their best
That changes everything
What do we do now?

Let the games began

3.2K 115 8
By angel48183

With everything that happened, you would think things would calm down a bit. That's hopeful thinking, don't you think? Yeah, we felt so too until someone else had other plans.

We all hit the library to study for midterms while someone else crashed our little study party. When I mean crash, I mean, let's try to kill us.

We were all sitting at the tables. It was closing time when pretty much everyone left except for a few of us. RJ, Nik, Austin, Gina, Leo, Mel, and I wanted to get in little more of study time before heading back to the house.

"Don't stay too long, you guys," Junior said.

"We won't," Nik said as everyone headed out. We went back to studying when the lights were turning off.

RJ looked at his watch. "We still have an hour left. Don't tell me they are kicking us out already."

"Eh, I guess we'll head back plus I'm getting hungry anyway," I said as I packed up my stuff.

"When aren't you hungry?" Asked Austin.

"Suitable point," I said, waving a finger at him.

"Food sounds wonderful right about now," Nik said, standing up as he gathered his books.

"Maybe a break would help us all, plus we haven't eaten in a while since we got here," RJ said, closing his books and packing up.

As we were gathering all our stuff, lights started turning off until it was dark.

"Okay, we get it, you want to close early so that you can get your Librarian freak on, but you could at least wait until we left," I said.

Then we heard something fall. We turned on our flashlights on our phones and looked around. We listened to a clanking sound from the back of the library.

"I don't think we're alone," Nik said.

"No shit, Sherlock," said Austin.

"You know this whole stalking, making noise deal is so scary," I exclaimed. The others looked at me as I continued, "Oh, come on, we have two-thirds of the hellions here; if it should scare anyone, it should be them."

"He's got the point," said Austin to Nik.

"I take it we're about to unleash hell on earth," Nik said.

"Considering you two and Liam are here, I would say that would be a yes," RJ said.

Then we heard some more movement in another direction. My guess there would be a third entity who would make their presence known, and right on cue, I was right. Okay, if they want to tango, let's tango. First things first, we needed to get the girls out, especially Mel. I looked at her, and she was white as a ghost.

Usually, I wouldn't care, but I knew this was bringing up nasty memories for her. We told them to stay close to RJ and Leo while Austin, Nik, and I went on a scavenger hunt for the unknown people.

The three of us split up. "Come out, come out wherever you are," I said with a song in my tone.

Someone stepped out from behind one bookcase as Austin said, "Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

They looked at Austin, who grinned then rushed them, tossing them over his shoulder. He seemed to see Nik, who turned to see the other person step out into view. "Ollie, Ollie, oxen free, motherfucker," Nik said as he ran, slid and landed between his legs, punching him in the balls, making him drop.

The last guy stepped out from behind me as they looked at me, and I said, "Simon says duck."

I pivoted and landed my fist right into their face, making them drop. I looked down as the person grabbed their nose. "I told you to duck. Guess you forgot the rules of Simon says."

They looked at me as they groaned.

We all joined the others heading for the door until someone stopped us, and the lights came on.

"Not so fast," the person said.

We all looked at each other, then at them as they walked towards us.

"I've got to hand it to you; you younger ones are a lot more resilient than your older siblings," the person said.

Who the fuck is this yutz?

"And a lot more dangerous," I said. The others looked at me, and I shrugged. "Oh, come on! It's one against seven. I say the odds are in our favor."

The person looked at me before brandishing a knife. "You think so? I would say you're wrong."

"Who the fuck are you?" Austin asked.

"I'm the one that should make you scared. See, your cousin knows who I am, but unfortunately, he's not here, but I guess I'll just tell you, the last name is Frazier. The first name is Micha," this dipshit introduced himself.

"Wait a minute! First, you're dead. Second, Micah's last name was Stewart, not Frazier. And third, well, there is no third actually," I said to him.

"It's funny what a bit of fake make-up can do, to make you seem like you're the one dangling from someone's doorway. Maddox taught me that. As far as the last name, we couldn't have you people obsessed with taking us all down, now could we? I mean, who's left to go after all of you?"

Okay, this guy was pissing me off royally. Is this guy for real? Honestly, did he think a knife was going to stop me? I was the king of blades, primarily when Elliot trained both Elijah and me in the art of them.

RJ and Leo stood in front of the girls, sheltering them as Austin, Nik, and I looked at each other. We had to be quick about this, and there was no time to think, but we are on the same wavelength when knowing what the next move would be.

With one fell swoop, I quickly took the knife from him as Austin and Nik took him down swiftly, dropping him speedily and knocking him out. That was our cue to get the hell out of dodge. I may be a lot of things, but crazy is not one of them.

We came strolling in, and Junior asked, "Where the fuck have you've been? The library closed over an hour ago!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe fighting off Red's dead ex and goons," I snapped back.

"What? That's impossible," Junior exclaimed.

"Really because it's pretty possible after what Maddox pulled," RJ shouted back.

Matt and Scarlett walked into the room at that moment.

"What's with all the shouting?" Matt asked.

"Junior doesn't believe that Scarlett's ex didn't hunt us down at the library," Nik said.

"What?" They both exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"Well, first Austin, Nik, and I took out three guys after they turned off the lights. Then some yutz, who claims his name is Micha held a knife, filled us in that he faked his death using some other yutz. Finally, he dropped the bomb that his last name wasn't Stewart but Frazier. Does that about sum it up?" I asked, looking at the others.

"Pretty much," Austin said.

The three of them looked at us like we had two heads. While trying to figure out what I had just told them, I went to get something to eat. That may take a while.

As I ate, they all followed me into the kitchen. Mel made herself something to eat, as did the others while the three musketeers processed what we told them. Any time now, boys and girls.

Drew came in to get something to drink when Junior said, "Did you know Micha is still alive?"

Drew closed the door to the fridge with bottled water in hand, walked over to us. "Does it look like I knew he was alive? No, and what do you mean alive? We saw his body dangling from our front door."

"Well, apparently he showed up at the library tonight," Matt said.

"How does a dead man come back from the grave?" Drew questioned, sipping his water.

"When you're a Frazier, anything is possible," Matt said.

"Wait a minute. Rewind. What do you mean, Frazier?" Drew asked with a look.

"Micah's last name is Frazier and not Stewart," Junior said.

He looked at them, trying to figure out if they were pulling his leg. As I ate, waiting for them to get it, which they weren't. How these four ever graduated high school and made it to college, is beyond me.

"Look, we already established that Maddox wasn't dead, and he made it look like he was. If Micha is an actual Frazier, then it would make sense. So, let's assume for argument sakes this is true, then that means this is far from over," I said.

"So now, what do we do?" Asked Nik.

"In the words of our dad, game on," RJ said as they all looked at each other. Oh, this was going to be good. If there's one, there are usually others right behind them. They were like that toe fungus that would not go away, no matter how hard you try.

Let the games began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 36 11
𝐍𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 the popu...
15.1M 514K 53
Danny's life gets turned upside down when she receives a mysterious sext from the school's notorious bad boy. ...
1.3M 29.1K 37
#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/2019 #4 Nerds 02/25/2019 #19 Awards 09/25...
306K 11.6K 43
❇❇❇ Avery Jenkins is a college disaster. She's barely passing her grades and she thinks boys are a waste of time and there's no decent men left. Unt...