Saintwood: College Chaos ✔️ (...

By angel48183

Liam Shaw never found a woman that interested him. He thinks all women are crazy. Satisfied with his single l... More

Seriously? We'll be late!
Well, damn, I wasn't expecting that
Oh, college life, how you beguile me
Oh, it's you
Plotting and planning
Jealousy is a bitch
Things aren't always what they seem
Homecoming weekend
You're freaking nuts; you know that?
Aftermath
Mel, meet Elena, my mother
One down, one to go
It's creepy; it's crawly, it's everything spooky: it's the Halloween chapter
Fall frenzy and a bit of Chaos
Are you freaking kidding me?
Life has twists and turns; then there's Mel
Oh, Drew, you're going down
There you are! Here I am!
Winter Formal and other chaos
The most feared boys of Saintwood return, God, save us all
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Its beginning to look like Christmas, part 2
Well, hello, sexy thang
Birthday chaos at its best
Love is much Splendor thing
Chaos and craziness go hand in hand
Seems like old times
Let the games began
Spring break games, part one
Spring Break games, part 2
Crazy is as crazy does
Life after death
Surprises and then some
Life is life, and so is Finals
Graduation
New arrangements and other things
Grave divers at their best
That changes everything
What do we do now?

The truth is different for everyone

2.9K 125 15
By angel48183

Truth is bitter, hard, and unforgiving. It is what it is, nothing more or less. Once it's told, there is no going back. It can cut like a knife or can offer relief, but it's that truth.

I sat on the side of my bed and stared at the floor. I know what I said shocked my family, but it was the truth. The only reason JJ got into any trouble was because of me. If I weren't around, he probably would have been that all-American boy who had it all. We were identical in looks except for the color of our eyes. He had brown eyes like Mom, and I had Dad's ice-blue eyes.

I sat there, feeling more alone than ever. Then I heard my door open, and someone walked over to me. The person took a seat next to me. I looked over at them to see it was Ryan.

"It's time you and I talked," he said.

"You won't lecture me because I'm so not in the mood," I said.

"No, actually, I was going to tell you I know how you feel," Ryan mentioned.

"How could you possibly know how I feel?" I questioned.

"Because you forget your mom and I are twins. I also know what it's like to feel you don't quite measure up. Even though your mom and I are different, I felt like with the two of us; she was the better twin," Ryan explained.

"So, what changed that?" I asked.

"I met this silent girl who took an interest in me, and it also helped your mom terrified her," he chuckled.

"Aunt Alex," I said, and he nodded.

"But then I almost blew it," he sighed.

"What did you do?" I questioned.

"Well, I let my anger get the best of me the night I caught your parents together naked. Alex tried to talk to me, and I lashed out at her. The terrified look told me that I needed to get my anger in check, or I would lose her completely. I almost punched out Frazier," Ryan told me.

"What stopped you?" I asked.

"Your dad. He made me realize that I was angry at the wrong people that did nothing to deserve it," Ryan answered.

"What happened with Aunt Alex? I mean, you both worked it out," I said.

"We did but not without a few bumps along the way. I was afraid of hurting her, so she got even with me and at a dance. She danced with another guy. We fought, then kissed," Ryan replied.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I was an idiot, but I knew I couldn't live without her. She's the only person who keeps me sane in a world of chaos," Ryan mentioned.

"I doubt Mel will react the same way Aunt Alex did. I mean, I wouldn't blame her if she hated me," I said.

"Who says she hates you?" Ryan questioned me.

"The look in her eyes said it all," I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Why don't you ask her?" Ryan suggested.

"What?" I asked.

"She's standing right there," he said, pointing at the door. I looked at Mel as she stood there with Alex. I looked at Ryan, and he nodded. I got up, meandering towards her as she stood there. As I reached her, Alex walked over to Ryan.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, then she did something unexpected. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her. I stiffened at first, then relaxed and wrapped my arms as I hugged her back. It was then that I cried, and she rubbed the back of my head with her hand.

Yeah, I know, not very manly, but I didn't care.

She pulled back and placed her hands on each side of my face, "I don't hate you, and I didn't pick you because you were the alternative to JJ. I picked you because I liked you, not JJ."

"I hated that I scared you. I never wanted to scare you," I said to Mel.

"I know," she said, looking into my eyes. "Liam, when you kissed me that very first time, it was the most amazing kiss I ever had. I knew at that moment I wanted to be with you and only you," she said.

I placed my hands on hers and pressed my forehead to hers. "I wanted someone to want me because of me."

"But sweetie, you are," I heard a voice behind Mel. I looked up to see Mom and Dad standing there. Mom walked over to me. "Your father and I always wanted you. We wanted all you boys. As for you and JJ, you're both your person. We always knew that. You're more outgoing than JJ. You're identical in looks, but it's your personality that makes you both unique."

"Liam, never think you're not wanted because we want you as much as your brothers. Trust me, you and JJ are equally a pain in the ass," Dad said, and I chuckled at this.

"Liam, I didn't know you felt this way. Why didn't you tell me? You're my twin," JJ said.

"Because I didn't want you to feel bad. It's not your fault that people saw us that way," I said to him.

"Yeah, but we're brothers. We should be able to talk to each other about everything," he said.

"Well, I don't care if you guys talk or not, you're still two pain in the asses to me," Elijah said as we all looked at him. He shrugged. "It's a brother thing, get over it." Leave it to Elijah to ruin a perfectly beautiful moment. "Now, are you going to stop acting like a dipshit and give your girl a kiss?" He asked me.

I shook my head at him then looked at Mel as I pulled her into a kiss. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back.

"Kissy, kissy, much," I heard someone say. I looked to see Drew standing there, leaning against the door frame. "You know when I said to own your mistake; I didn't mean to make others feel like absolute shit. Jesus, didn't you hear anything I said at the diner?"

"No, your loud eating drowned out what you were saying," I shot back.

He smirked at me, and I knew that look all too well.

"Seriously," I yelled down at him.

"I warned you that flagpole was calling your name," he yelled up to me as I hung from the flagpole once more. "The next time you even think about scaring Mel as you did, I will hang you up there naked!"

"Better hide your underwear, Drew," I yelled to him.

"Touch my drawers, and not only will you be hanging from there naked, but I'll take photos. I'll post them all over social media and send them to everyone at school," he warned me.

Check and mate. Guess the old boy learned a thing or two from us.

Eventually, they let me down. Rare thing because it was freezing and I had to pee. After finding relief, I came into my bedroom, and Mel was standing, looking out of the window. I walked up and slid my arms around her.

"I love having your arms around me," she said.

"Well, that's good because I love having my arms around you," I whispered into her ear.

She laid her head on my chest as I held her. I was so glad that she wasn't angry with me. Just to think of what I did to her earlier today made me cringe. I never thought I could go that far with someone. I always had control, but today proved when it comes down to it, no matter how much power we think we have, we don't.

I spun her around and pulled her into a kiss. I lifted her and wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her over to my bed. Then I laid her down and climbed on top of her. I hover over her as she pushed herself up, so our lips met. Then she stopped. Okay, now I'm confused.

"As you said, we have all the time in the world." She smiled.

I smiled back. "Yes, we do. It doesn't bother you that we're going slow?"

"I think I like that we are taking it slow. It gives us more time to get comfortable with each other," Mel said to me.

"Oh, thank god," I groaned, dropping my head down by hers as she giggled.

"Is Liam Shaw shy in that department?" She asked me with a mischievous grin.

"Extremely," I said, rolling onto my back.

She turned to face me. "Really?"

"Yeah, I might have fudged the truth about my experience a bit," I said.

"How much did you fudge?" Mel questioned.

"Pretty much everything," I said, exhaling a deep breath.

"So, you have done nothing except kiss?" Mel asked me with confusion.

"Well," I said with hesitation.

Her eyes widened, and she sat up when it hit her. I sat up next to her as she asked, "When did you have your first kiss?"

Well, shit. I looked straight ahead and said, "Prom."

She stared at me and stood up. "I was your first kiss?" Mel exclaimed.

I stood up. "Not so loud!" I tried to get her to be quiet until my door burst open, and Elijah and JJ stood there. We both turned and looked at them wide-eyed.

"Damn dude, you are a late bloomer," Elijah said.

I put my head in my hand and sighed. They both left, and I could hear them roaring with laughter as they went downstairs. Mel looked at me. "So how was I as your first kiss?"

I lifted my head and looked at her as she grinned. Fanfuckingtastic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 12.7K 41
Alex Hartley has just moved to Saintwood. She is quiet and unassuming, but her mind speaks volumes. All Alex wants to do is get through her senior y...
686K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
2K 36 11
𝐍𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 the popu...
338 17 10
"There's something about you that makes me want to know you more." "Can't you just leave me alone?" "No! Listen here, Princess I get what I want ." ...