Saintwood: College Chaos ✔️ (...

By angel48183

Liam Shaw never found a woman that interested him. He thinks all women are crazy. Satisfied with his single l... More

Seriously? We'll be late!
Well, damn, I wasn't expecting that
Oh, college life, how you beguile me
Oh, it's you
Plotting and planning
Jealousy is a bitch
Things aren't always what they seem
Homecoming weekend
You're freaking nuts; you know that?
Aftermath
Mel, meet Elena, my mother
One down, one to go
It's creepy; it's crawly, it's everything spooky: it's the Halloween chapter
Fall frenzy and a bit of Chaos
Are you freaking kidding me?
Life has twists and turns; then there's Mel
Oh, Drew, you're going down
There you are! Here I am!
Winter Formal and other chaos
The most feared boys of Saintwood return, God, save us all
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Its beginning to look like Christmas, part 2
The truth is different for everyone
Birthday chaos at its best
Love is much Splendor thing
Chaos and craziness go hand in hand
Seems like old times
Let the games began
Spring break games, part one
Spring Break games, part 2
Crazy is as crazy does
Life after death
Surprises and then some
Life is life, and so is Finals
Graduation
New arrangements and other things
Grave divers at their best
That changes everything
What do we do now?

Well, hello, sexy thang

3.1K 117 37
By angel48183

I woke up to see her on top of me. "Morning," Mel greeted me.

"Morning," I said, rubbing my face.

I saw a smile curl upon her lips as she leaned down and kissed me. I reached up, placing my hands on her head as I kissed her back then in one swift motion, I flipped her on her back. Things heated when we heard someone say, "Better not let Mom and Dad catch you getting all hot and heavy." We looked over to see Elijah standing at the door, smirking at us. Then a pillow went flying and smacked him right in the face. "You have no sense of humor."

"I do since I'm related to you," I retorted.

"No, that would be Mom and Dad having a sense of humor," JJ said as he appeared at the door.

Elijah gave him a look. "You just had to go there, didn't you? Let's not forget who was born first."

"That's because they were practicing until they got it right," I said.

Elijah shook his head as he left. "I get no love! No love, I tell you!"

"Breakfast is ready," JJ said as he left.

I looked at Mel, and she looked at me. Big smiles formed on our faces. Food. The ultimate love affair. We quickly got up and ran downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. Elijah said, "Well, hello, you sexy thang."

As I walked by Elijah, I smacked him upside the back of the head as he shot me a glare.

"Liam, don't hit your brother," Dad said as Elijah stuck his tongue out at me.

"Elijah, don't say stupid shit like that to earn a smack," he added, and I smirked.

A typical morning in our house. As we sat and ate, that's when dad dropped a bomb on me. "Liam, I will tell you what I told your brothers, if you even think about getting Mel knocked up before marriage, I will cut off your balls."

I dropped my silverware down with a clang and gave him a look while Mel almost choked on her food. Elijah and JJ were laughing so hard they almost fell out of their chairs.

"Kind of hard when you're not doing anything, now is it?" I asked with a glare. They all stared at me, and I continued, "Unlike the two rabbits over there, Mel and I already talked, and we're in no rush. Plus, no offense, but this is the last thing I want to discuss at breakfast."

I went back to eating as my brother's faces dropped. Yeah, want to play dirty, I can play dirty.

After breakfast, we got dressed. Mel and I met up with RJ, Nik, and Leo. I told them about what happened at breakfast.

"Damn, that's harsh," RJ said.

"Yeah, nothing like getting the 'talk' as you're eating bacon," I said.

"At least your dad didn't question you about being safe after being away. Not like pregnancy will happen here," Nik said.

"True, but at some point, aren't you guys going to have kids?" RJ asked him.

He looked at Leo, who was looking at something with Mel. "Not sure. We haven't talked about it."

"Talk about what?" Leo asked, walking up with Mel.

"Kids," Nik said.

"What about them?" Leo asked.

"RJ asked if we would have kids at some point," he said.

"Maybe but not for a while, because I want you all to myself for just a while," Leo said, pulling Nik to him and kissing him.

"Okay, frick and frack, keep the PDA to a minimum," I said.

"Aww, is someone uncomfortable?" Leo asked.

"No, someone's tired of watching everyone suck face, including my dipshit brothers," I retorted. "No wonder Dad has to warn us. No one can keep it in their pants." With that, I walked off.

"What's his deal?" Leo asked.

"We talked the other night, and he got real tense when I brought up doing more," Mel said.

"Why? It's not like he's the only virgin left on earth. RJ hasn't been with a woman yet either," Nik said.

RJ looked at them. "Only because I haven't found the right one, and I'm in no rush."

"I don't know, but it can't be all because of Cassie, can it?" She asked them.

"No, but I have a feeling someone might know the reason," RJ suggested as he walked away, and they followed.

They found JJ with Lydia having lunch. JJ looked up to see RJ, Nik, Mel, and Leo standing there. "Dare I ask why the four of you are standing there sans my brother?"

"We need to talk to you a minute," RJ said.

He looked at them and then at Lydia, who nodded as Leo joined her. They went outside around the corner of the restaurant. "Can we hurry this up before I freeze my balls off?" JJ asked, trying to warm his hands.

"What's up with your brother?" Nik asked.

"What do you mean?" JJ questioned.

"He flipped out on us when we were talking about sex," Nik said.

"Is that what you wanted to talk about to me? My brother and his sexual aversion," JJ said, arching an eyebrow.

"Look, JJ, Liam won't give a straight answer without a snarky response. We just want to know what the deal is," RJ said.

"Okay fine. It scares Liam," JJ answered.

"Because of what Cassie did?" RJ asked.

"That's part of it, but it's also because he doesn't think he will measure up to anyone. It's a way he hides his insecurity with his comebacks and sarcasm. Ever since Cassie, he has a big fear of rejection, and the many girls he dated didn't help either," JJ said.

"But he never got serious with them because he wanted it to be with someone he loves," Mel said.

"That's partly true. The girls he dated in high school were so worried about their looks and everything that they didn't consider how Liam felt. He believed all girls were shallow, self-absorb human beings that didn't care about anyone but themselves. And to an extent, he's right. It took a long time for him to let his guard down with Mel, especially after the gay comment," JJ said.

"It's nice to know that instead of asking me why I am the way I am, ask my brother," I mentioned as they all looked at me.

"Liam, they have concerns, that's all," JJ reasoned.

"Concerned? More like nosey," I said, walking up to them. "I have never pried into things about your business because it's not my place as a decent human being. I have always understood that whatever you said to me was what you only wanted me to know, no matter the little information. I would expect the same courtesy, but then again, what do I expect from anyone now a day," I said with the sarcasm oozing from my lips. I looked at Mel. "You of all people knew where I stood, but here you are with my dipshit family prying into my business. Is it so important to have sex that you have to go behind my back?" I asked with a look of disdain.

Then I grabbed her arm, dragging her as she yelled, "Liam, stop! You're hurting me!"

I turned around and snapped, "But isn't this what you wanted for things to progress further? Isn't this what you pushed for with me? Isn't it?" I was practically screaming at her as she recoiled at the harshness of my tone and cried.

"Liam, let her go!" RJ barked.

"She's all yours, cousin," I said as I pushed her away. RJ looked at her and had Nik take over comforting Mel as he and JJ caught up with me.

They stopped me, as RJ said, "You were way out of line back there!"

"Ask me if I give a shit?" I responded.

"Liam, what the fuck is wrong with you? I knew you could be jerky, but back there is even low for you," JJ screamed at me.

"Then I guess you don't know me well enough, but then again, maybe if you would get your head out of Lydia's ass long enough, you would see the real me!" I snapped back, and that was all it took as JJ hauled off and hit me, causing blood to run from my nose.

"Maybe it's time someone gave you a taste of your own medicine. You know what? Fuck this; I'm out of here," JJ said, walking away.

RJ looked at me as I grabbed my nose. "Can't say that I didn't see that coming, but then again, you deserve what you got, Liam." He walked past me.

I stood up as they turned and walked away. "That's it! Run like you always do! Isn't what this family is best at when things get rough? Running from their problems! Fuck!" Fucking JJ broke my damn nose.

I walked around for a while after I got my nose to stop bleeding. I needed to clear my head. Striking out at Mel was never my intention, but I was so angry that they couldn't let things go. Yeah, I have my hang-ups, but they are mine, and I don't like pushing them onto others.

I couldn't go home because I knew the minute JJ and Mel hit the door, my parents would understand. Frazier and Ryan's houses were out of the question because Nik and RJ would call my parents. I found a place to hang out for a while, no questions asked.

I came across a diner on the outskirts of town and went inside. I was hungry. I sat down in a booth and placed an order. The waitress looked at me, and I looked at her as she hurried to the kitchen. I knew I was bruising from JJ's punch.

A while later, they returned with my food, and as I dug in, someone joined me. Today just wasn't my day.

"I'll have the usual," Drew said as the waitress took his order.

"Why are you here, Drew?" I asked as I ate.

"I figured maybe you and I could talk," he said.

"Why? It's not like we are close in that way," I remarked while eating.

"Okay, I'll talk, you listen. This whole pissed off at the world needs to stop. Getting pissed off at people because oh heaven forbid they ask about you is lame. Before you even think about threatening me, you know damn well I can lay you out in ten-seconds flat," Drew cautioned me.

"Must get slow in your old age," I smirked.

"Okay, make that five seconds. Anyway, Mel's shook up over what you did, and your actions pissed many people off. I'm just here to eat this lovely burger," Drew said, taking a bite out of his burger.

"Psh, I know. I didn't mean to lash out, but I was so angry. I mean Mel and I just talked about this. I felt like my answer didn't satisfy her and wanted to pry," I said.

"Or maybe she just wanted a bit of insight. It's not like you are one to talk about feelings or anything," Drew reasoned.

"Probably. Now I feel like complete shit for how I screamed at Mel," I said, pushing my food away, which is a first. I lost my appetite.

"As you should," he said as he finished his meal. "Come on time to face the music. Can't hide out in a diner forever."

"Why not? They have food," I reasoned.

"Because at some point you need to own your mistakes plus if I know your girlfriend, she'll forgive you because she is just that amazing," he said as we both walked out of the diner.

We pulled up to my house, and he dropped me off. "Thanks, Drew."

"Oh, don't get sappy on me. There's still a flagpole with your name on it when we get back," Drew reminded me.

"Yeah, you must catch me first," I said, getting out of the car and walking inside the house. Receiving angry looks was an understatement. If looks could kill, I would be a dead man. I expected this.

"Are you proud of yourself?" Dad asked me.

"No," I mumbled.

"Then, why?" Dad questioned.

"I don't know. I made a mistake," I said.

"Mistake is what you do when you add the wrong ingredient to something. Your behavior was cold and calculated, and you know it," Dad said, his tone firm yet harsh.

"I know I fucked up! Are you happy? I fucked up once again, as I always do! Because of it, the girl I love hates me and terrified of me, but hey, that's what I get for my outburst, right? I get hated and unloved like I always have been, and now I can add one more to the mix," I yelled, finally revealing the truth to everyone about why I was the way I was.

They all looked at me as Elijah asked, "Is that what you think people feel about you? They hate you?"

"You tell me? I try to take a girl out, and it's always the same thing, I'm not JJ, and they thought I would be the next best thing. They all settled because it's as close as they could come to him. Cassie didn't reject me because she thought I was JJ. She rejected me because I wasn't JJ or RJ. Once again, brother, I'm the twin no one wants, I guess we know who is the better out of the two," I said as I walked away. I mean, what more was there to say?

My girl hated me, my family hated me, and I hated myself. I guess it goes to show you when the truth finally comes out; it's harsh and cold, like my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.8K 35
Aiden Keaton isn't your typical guy. His dad, Jagger Keaton, has issues. Aiden follows in his dad's footsteps and becomes a bad boy. Harlow Morretti...
95.3K 3.9K 37
Being in a town with so many haunting memories have their own price to pay. Wanting to leave and never look back Ryker is stuck dealing with things f...
1.3M 29.1K 37
#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/2019 #4 Nerds 02/25/2019 #19 Awards 09/25...
14M 439K 46
Fiona Harper is an angel in nearly everyone's eyes. But there is more to this good girl; she'd rather ditch class than stay up all night to finish a...