Flames || Rhink

Oleh RobinNicoleHughes

"Why do you do it?" "I like the way it makes me feel." "How does it make you feel?" "Numb." ---warning: self... Lebih Banyak

Matches
Purple Bruise
Thinking Out Loud
Mom Is Always Right
The First Night
Boyfriend
Kiss Me
Show Me What You Got, Loverboy
4:23
Figure It Out
For The Both Of Us
Coming Back
Finding Normal
Best Friends
Princess
Lost
Viral
Fill Me Up
Ramen
Quit
Dead End
Smiley Face
I'm back.
Working Man
Menthol
13 Pounds
Stalker
Dingos
Drinks with Devin
Rhett
Foodie
After Work
Numb
Kit-Kat
Right Hand Girl
Urges
Shower
Better Together
Last Words
Only For You
Green Tea & Cheerios
Let's Talk About That
Happy
Hold On
In The End
Epilogue
Thank You
*NEW STORY*

Clingy

1.3K 47 12
Oleh RobinNicoleHughes

Days after that seemed to drag on. Rhett and I started to argue more often. We fought. We began to walk away from each other when things got tough. Something Rhett and I never allowed ourselves to do.

I hated the idea of losing Rhett more than anything. He was so perfect. So precious to me, yet I could never treat him as well as he treated me. I was ashamed though I couldn't control the fact that I was becoming overly clingy. 

It happened slowly at first, and then all at once, I became attached at his hip. I followed his every move. I talked to him in every waking moment and at the time, I didn't see the problem. I didn't realize I was digging the hole that would eventually become a grave.

Rhett never told me to back down, so I figured he was okay with me being around all the time. I mean, I was his boyfriend.

But looking back on it, I would have done the same thing. If I were in Rhett's position, I wouldn't be able to say stop, you're tearing us apart. I would have stuck it out until the stitches became frail and the glue crusted over.

I would have been unhappy for the sake of confrontation.

But when Rhett did grow the balls to say, "Leave Me Alone," I wasn't willing to listen. I told him he was over exaggerating. I grew suspicious that Rhett wanted to make more time for a new man in his life, but that wasn't the case. It was never the case.

I was just dumb and careless.

I pushed away the only person who I thought I would never lose.

That following week, Rhett broke up with me. 

That week, everything changed.

----------------

Another update? What!

Thanks for reading you guys! Short chapter, I know. But we're getting to the good stuff.

I love you all!

Thanks for being your mythical best!

- Robin

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

385 50 11
CURRENTLY IN THE WORKS i have no blurb sorry chat just a normal depressed teenager who meets a guy <3 TRIGGER WARNINGS: depression, self harm, ea...
6.7K 224 51
[ COMPLETE ] "It'll kill you someday." "I know." "Then why are you doing it?" "Why do you care so much?"
899 20 20
This is a story about Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal, two YouTubers who created the comedy, talk, and variety series Good Mythical Morning. Because o...
20.7K 607 23
Short romantic fluffy stories about Rhink Warnings: Sexual content Profanity Violence Depression / Mentions of suicide Alcohol or drug usage