Thank You

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE EPILOGUE BEFORE READING THIS LOL

IF YOU HAVE READ THE EPILOGUE THEN YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE END OF THIS STORY!

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

I'M A BIT SAD. I ALREADY MISS THEM.

AH.

OH WELL.

ANYHOW!

I wanted to add this in here at the end to say that I am truly grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you so much for reading this little story of mine and loving it in the way that you did.

Thank you for sticking with me throughout my three...four month hiatus. I wasn't focusing on this story like I should have been. I kinda just stopped writing, but I was so happy when I came back.

You guys have been my inspiration to keep writing! The comments you guys leave are so funny and so sweet, I just can't wait to give you more and it's so refreshing. It is so nice to be able to share my love of Rhett and Link with all of you mythical beasts.

It is incredible to have the support I have and once again, I just want to say thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

You all deserve the best.

Oh and thank you for being your mythical best!

-Robin

(PS.   I WILL BE STARTING ANOTHER STORY SOON. NOT SURE WHEN EXACTLY YET BUT I WILL POST A LITTLE THING IN HERE SO YOU GUYS CAN KNOW. IT WILL OF COURSE BE RHINK, BECAUSE I LOVE RHINK. IT WILL PROBABLY BE SAD BUT I SEEM TO GRAVITATE TOWARDS CLICHE FANFICTION. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL COME AND JOIN ME OVER THERE. THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCED! I LOVE YOU GUYS!)