Love & Secrets (August Alsina...

Af MuvaTuh

Well, This Isnt A Traditional Fan Fiction! Nicole, 22, a very beautiful girl that every guy wanted to be wi... Mere

Love & Secrets (August Alsina Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20: Part 2
Chapter 20: Part 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25:Surprises❤
Suprises❤: Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Gaawejizz Notee

Chapter 27

12.7K 371 44
Af MuvaTuh

August (Year & 3 Months Later)

"Daddy, Im hungry." Nyomie said. I swea she acts just like Nicole. Always eating something. Oh, speaking of my baby, She's on a trip. Big fashion shows in Rio, New york, Australia and one when she comes back home.

*All That Matter By J.B Plays*

Nic be on point. I think she was thinking about me too.

"Hey Babygirl."

"Hey Babyy! Guess What?"

"What?"

The line got quite for a second then I felt arms wrap around my neck.

"MOMMY!" The kids yelled coming around the corner.

"Could of told somebody you where coming home." I smiled at her and I could tell something was a little off about her.

"Yeah, But...Can we talk?" Didnt I tell you...Something was off. I pulled her in the room and closed the door.

"What happen?" I asked eying her while sitting on the bed.

"Alot.." She kept walking back and forward. I dont like when she get like this.

"Baby, Come here." She walked my way and sat in my lap.

"Soooo, You know my co-worker Alex?" I knew she was about to say something bad. That dude always doing something.

"Of course I do baby, What he do?" I started kissing her neck. Yall dont understand she been gone for 3 months.

"Sooo, That hijo de puta (son of a bitch) decides its okay to come on the trip after he was told not too. He showed up and tried to apologize to me from last time...Hehe baby stop it." She knew what was gonna happen when she got home.

"Baby, Come on..Pleasee!" I started rubbing her thigh. She know she wrong for wearing a tight skirt.

" Espere papa. Ima le dara lo que quieres.(Wait daddy. Ima give you what you want.)" She know what speaking in spanish does to me. She got off of me and started walking towards the bathroom stripping. A nigga was catching hot flashes messing with her.

"Baby, Stop and bring ya ass back that shower gonna have to wait." I grabbed her and put her on the bed and started kissing her passionately.

Nicole

Ohhh, Yall dont know how it feels to be home! You got two kids. (Excuse me, but pause, Dont forget she was pregnant with triplets...Ight? Back to the story..Nicole!)

August: *Laughs* Bree, You gone give them the part they been waiting for or what?

Nicole: Right! Im ready here!

Chill! Im Goingg!

....Anyway As I Was Saying.

August was kissing me passionately and trying to finish undressing me at the same time.

"August.... Baby..Wait, The kids."

"Dont worry, they feed and sleep" He kept kissing me. I thought 'Oh well' and went for his sweatpants. I knew as soon as I put my hand down there It was over.

*Few Minutes Later*

"Mmmm Daddy! Right there!" August was putting in work with his deep strokes.

"Mommy!" The kids ran in the room. August & I  hopped under the covers.

"Mommy! Mommy! Why you screaming?" I looked at August who was looking under the covers.

"Cause your daddy was tickling me."

"Ohh, okay...." They left and August went to lock the door.

"Now you gotta be quite" August said sliding back under the covers and between my legs.

"Ill try, but no promises." He entered slowly which cause a slightly loud moan.

"Baby, Bite me if you have too, Keep quite till I speed up."

"Ohh, What happen to be quite?"

"You never quite." He started to pick up the pace and I started getting louder. It got to the point I felt my self ready to cum.

"I-Im-"

"Hold it baby" Ohhh, wish yall could of really heard that. He becomes a beast in the sheet! Haha. Im fooling.

"You can let it goo." As soon as he said that I released and so did he. He rolled off of me and laid there staring at the ceiling.

"You okay baby?" I asked out of breath.

"Hell yeah, Just busted the best nut ever." I was ctfu!

"What in the hell? Baby, You Gone."

"Not yet." He pulled out a blunt.

"Ohhh. Quick shower, change the sheets and meet me outside?"

"Yeah Baby."

"1, 2, 3..."

"Go!"

Honey

I was omw home from taking the kids to the park. I had to go back home to get my wallet cause I decided to take the kids to McD's.

"Babies, Stay here. Mommy be right back." I smiled at my kids and they smiled back. I headed up in the house and went to go get my wallet.

"CHRIS WHAT IN THE HELL!?" He was on top of Rihanna... Fucking!

"Baby, I know what it looks like but-" I punched him.

"Mommy! I- Daddy!!...Who is that?" I didnt want him to see this

"GO BACK TO THE CAR!" I yelled at Leonardo.

"Mommy, I gotta pee!" He scream/cried.

"Hurry up and go. Mommy sorry for yelling." He smiled and ran to the bathroom.

"Now, Chris! Get Out! I dont even wanna hear what happen! GET OUT!" Chris looked at me with tears in his eyes while Rihanna was putting her clothes on....Ima deal with her after I see the crew.

"BABY! CAN YOU JUST-"

"NO! I LET LEO HURT ME AND IM NOT GONNA LET YOU DO IT. GET! OUT!" He looked at me and went to what use to be our bedroom. I walked outside to call Nicole. I know she gone, but when I call she answer.

"MOMMY! MOMMY! HELP ME!" Leonardo was screaming. I ran back in the house to see Chris taking him.

"CHIS! GIVE HIM BACK!" I guess he straight up ingnored me because he ran to his car and put Leonard in there. I knew what to do.

*BANG......BANG, BANG*

"WTH! HONEY IS YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?" Rihanna yelled at me.

"YES BITCH! NOW MOVE OUT MY FUCKING WAY FOR YA HAIR MATCH THE PUDDLE OF BLOOD YOU GONE BE LAYING IN! CHIS GIVE ME MY MOTHERFUCKING SON!" I walked past her and walked to his car and got Leonard out. I aint kill nobody. I shot chis tires to his car. Smart. lol I think soo. As im putting Leo back in my car Nicole pulls up with August.

"Woahh! Honey I came as soon as I heard everything! What happen!?" She looked pissed.

"Nicole?" Rihanna said.

"Dont speak to me."  Nicole snapped back.

"Baby, Come on before you kill another person." August said touching Nicole who flinched.

"I swear, Lets go. Call me Honey." She was looking past me at Chris thats probably why she flinched. I hugged Nicole and she hugged me back then walked past me and in a quick flash she slapped Chris.

"Que demonios te pasa? Su brillo brillante como un diamante, Cojo chicas todo el tiempo culo!" I had no clue what she said until chris translated.

"She said 'What in the hell is wrong with you? You shine bright like a diamond, I fuck girls all the time ass." We started laughing and Nicole grabbed the twins out the backseat off the car.

"AUNTIE!!" They love Nicole. Thats they favorite auntie if you ask them.

"Honey, Pack some stuff. Coming with us." August said. I swear they are the best.

"Chris, Even tho you my brother its certain you know I will deal with and what I wont. This something I dont tolerate especially if she's my friend...no scatch that, she my sister. You gone learn." Nicole said after putting the kids in her car.

I came back out after packing my stuff and hopped in the car with them and we left.

"Next time call him before you go home!" Nicole said and we started laughing.

*****Long awaited update! Woah!

*August & Nicolee

**The Hell Wrong With Chris? Ctfu!

***Honey & The Kidss.

****Honey A Thug Like Her Sister Thoo!

******Working On Another Story Called 'Thugs In Heels' ⇦ Interesting.

-L❤VE Ya Author!

5+Votes

5+Commentss

No Silent Readerss!

Sharee!

Readdd!

Add To Ya Library/Reading List!

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

112 9 15
August Alsina Fan Fiction Book Meet August alsina a young, smart, ambitious and talented dude tryna make it out the hood. But he has one problem the...
878 70 16
August alsina the guy every girl wants to date is having the time off his life but he is single then he meets Kylie Jenner and they start hanging out...
9.1K 248 26
August and Ki never were the two in high school to get along. August, of course, was a bad boy and always in trouble, but he always had some girl and...
148K 3K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em