Chapter 23

Chris

All I did was go to the bathroom! Nicole was sleep and Lyne was in the kitchen making Nicole something because... Well thats Lyne she a sweetheart.

BANG, BANG!

Then I heard Nicole and Lyne scream. I ran back in the livingroom to see Nicole on the floor and Lyne crying in a corner.

"Lyne! Call August!" That was the 1st thing I thought of because I mean she is pregnant with his kids...Well at the time. One of the twins got shot directly in the head so she lost that one.

"Haha! Thats what you get bitch! August got set up! And now yo ass dying!" I heard Jasmine laugh.

"Fuck you bitch...." Was all Nicole could say.

"Nah, Twin. Keep Ya Eyes Open Please...You Cant Go Just Yet...."

We got her to the hospital and I was going crazy! How could I let this happen!? Just one second made a difference.

Honey

I woke up at about 6 am. Ive been up early lately....But something was weird this morning. I checked my phone...No call from Nicole, Chris called me though. I know he left to see Nic. I walked in the livingroom and there Chris was laying on the couch.

"Chris, Baby?" He started talking in his sleep.

"Im so sorry Twin, Im sorry." Chris said so I hit him and he woke up.

"Baby, Whats wrong?"

"Twin got shot by Jasmine.... "

"I-Is she-"

"Nah, She lost one of the twins though."

"Amen! How's she holding up about the lost twin?"

"She straight, not her normal self but she okay."

"Did August show up?"

"Yeah, He was there....Ohh, Nic said call her..She wanna talk. She already told me and she wanted to tell you herself."

"Whats-" My phone started ringing and it was Nic.

"Hey Babycakes! I missed you." Nic said sounding so happy and I heard August chasing Lyne in the back.

"Noo! August be careful!" Nicole yelled til she spoke back to me.

"I missed you too bae! Soo whats up?"

"Im planning on a really big set up for Kesha and Jasmine."

"Why Kesha?" Nicole paused for a second

"Her and Jasmine set August and I up." My mouth was wide open. I knew about Jasmine but Kesha too!

"Why dont you just call the cops Nic?" She smacked her lips and I can tell she was smiling on the other end.

"Because... When you fuck with whats mine, I fuck you up...All I see is black right now and I feel crazy...Since ima be done with this Gangsta, Trappin Shit...Might as well do it big right?"

"Hell Yeah! Im Down...So What we doing?" I was laughing. She a badass.

"Well....I was thinking....."

Nicole

A nigga happy to be homee!!! ❤❤

I aint dead yet so dont cry!

"Hell Yeah! Im Down...So What we doing?" Honey was laughing.

"Well....I was thinking....."

"What?" I heard a knock at the door.

"Come to the house at about 4. Im tired."

"Ight, Love you Badass!"

"Love you too!" I hung up and answered the door to a beat up Kesha....I was laughing on the inside because thats just the beginning of her beating. Yes yall, I sent my niggas to beat her ass. I told the dont kill her...I got that. She gone die, Slowly and Painfully. Im on my Saw shit... Thats how Im feeling. Haha.

"August-"

"No...Im here to see you." I stepped outside the door.

"What you need?"

"Your Help."

****Ooooooooo! Im Dying! Im On The Edge! Sorry You Guys, Today's my 3 years and 8 month Anniversary! Im updating now because I know Im not going to do that later!

-L❤VE Ya Author!

5+ Votes❤
5+ Comments❤
Share ❤
Read❤
Add To Ya Library! ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz.