Chapter 7

August

I was chilling, just thinking when my phone vibrated

FutureBae♥: I enjoyed myself. Im still awake, Just at Ihop with these fools i call friends. lol

To Be Honest, I did enjoy myself. The more I was thinking about it the more I was in thought.

*Knock, Knock*

Now who the hell could that be at like 3 in the morning. I got up and opened the door to see Jasmine standing there looking good. Damn she sure know how to put a nigga in the mood. "What you need Jasmine?" I asked looking at her. "Well, Hello August, Nice to see you too. Can I come in?" She said. I moved out the way so she could come in. She sat on the couch just looking at me.

"What?" I said. I knew what she wanted

"Nothing, How was the show?" She asked

"It was great. Jasmine what do you really want?"

"You, Why would you not know that?"

I just looked at her, Then my phone started ringing so i answered.

"Hello" I said.

"Well, Hey there. You sound sleepy." I heard the voice say making me look at the I.D. I smiled cause it was Nicole.

"Yeah, Im kinda sleepy. Shouldn't you be sleep ma?" I said making her laugh.

"Nope, I dont have to be. I just got home anyway." Nic said.

"Whatever you say beautiful. But I wanted to know if I could take you out later today?" I asked her.

"Who is that? Another one of your hoes?" Jasmine said from behind me.

I guess Nicole heard her. "Im Sorry August, Didnt know you was busy." She said

"Nah, Its cool, but yoo shut up mane she is not a hoe" I said speaking to her and Jasmine.

"Its okay, I dont deal with big mouth hoes" Nicole said making me laugh. Jasmine was just looking at me.

"Well, Look. Ima let you go. Have a good night bae." I said listening to Nicole yawn.

"Oh, Im Bae now? *Laughs* Okay August. Goodnight to you too."

"Goodnight Beautiful."

"Goodnight Handsome."

"Bye" I said while hanging up. I looked up to see Jasmine looking at me still. "What?" I said. "Look August, Why you playing games with her?" She said crossing her arms. "Whatchu mean "Playing Games"?" I asked her. "Nothing, Im leaving." She said picking up her bag and walking out the door. As soon as she left I just laughed and went to bed.

Nicole

"Goodnight Beautiful."

"Goodnight Handsome."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone to find Honey & Nyiema staring at me. "Ohhhh Shit! You bae now? Huh?" Honey said. "Girl, Mmmmm. He something else, I wonder who the hoe was in the background." Nyiema said. I just laughed at them. "Whatever. Yall go to bed, cause thats what im about to do." I said before Nyiema phone started ringing. "Hey Baby!" Nyiema said getting off my bed and going to the guest room. "Hey James!" Honey & I yelled as she was leaving. "He said Hey and Honey you aint have to tell him you was back!" She said and we laughed. "Whatever, Ya know now! Go have ya lil phone sex with ya man." Honey said. I was cracking up at them cause Nyiema gave her the finger and left. "Lord! Yall something else!" I said still laughing. "Yeah, Yeah." Honey said. I finally caught my breath and laid down. I looked up to see Honey looking at me. "Whats wrong?" I asked her. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked. I looked at her weirdly. "Uhm, Yeah." I opened my arms for her to come lay in and as soon as she came she started crying. I kinda dont wanna ask her why, but it was so weird. "Babe, Whats wrong?" I asked her hoping for a answer this time. "Nic, I came home because me and Leo broke up while I was on tour." She said making her cry harder. "Aweee, Babe. Look yall where off and on for 4 years. I knew at some point something would happen. Look, he dont deserve your tears, So chill out with that." I said wiping her tears. "I should of listened to you." She said. "Shit, Listen to me? You basically fussed me out and left before we could even talk. Lucky I loved you cause I would have beat yo ass, Look dont stress, I aint mad." I said laughing to myself. "Im really sorry Nicole. I didnt mean to choose him over yall." She said half sleep. "Whatever, You owe a nigga anyway. Night Pooh Bear." I said turning the light off. "Night Jackass." She said. "Oh, its like that, I got you." I said. "Im jus kiddin, Night Tigger" She said and that was it.