Chapter 22

Nicole

"Omg! Where am I? Omg! Im Dead! No, No, Noooo! I Cant Be!" I seen this shadow and the closer it came it was Mel, My grandmother and my grandfather.

"Ohhh, I finally meet August girl in this state." Mel said.

"Mel? Grandma, Grandpa?" I was about to lose it.

"Yeah, its us. I just wanted to tell you I like you...I know how you are, and seen what yall do-" I cut Mel off.

"The Baby making part too?" He started laughing.

"Nah! I didnt wanna see that. Can you please give August another chance? He's in love with you and I dont want my brother to go down with that girl Kesha." I shook my head and looked my grandma and grandpa who was starting to look more like me and August.

"Wait, What happen to the kids?" Mel looked at me and pointed down.

"Omg! Im still pregnant." He shook his head.

"But you lost a baby...." Mel said.

"Id rather lose one than both." Mel smiled and we hugged.

"Oh, No you where pregnant with triplets. Two girls, one boy."

"You're kidding?" He just shook his head.

"Get back there and do what you gotta do. My brother cheat on you again you can kick his ass!" That was the last thing Mel said till I opened my eyes and was looking at a pair of red, brown eyes.

"Nicole, Baby?" August said.

"Mommy!" I heard Lyne scream.

"What happen?" I asked confused and watched Lyne wake up Chris who probably went to sleep crying.

"Twin, Im Sorry. Im soooo sorry!" Chris yelled and I hugged him.

"Shhh, Wait again what happen?"

"She shot you, It was a set up."

"Who!?" August and I yelled at the same time.

"Ke-Ke-Kesha and Jasmine." I grabbed August face and kissed him.

"What was that for?" August asked.

"Im giving you another chance for the sake of somebody who save your dumbass." I looked out the window and thought of Mel.

".....Can I Get Out Of Here. I Got Shit To Take Care Of." August and Chris started laughing then I covered my mouth because I forgot Lyne was in there. Ooppsss..

****Ooooohhhhh! You no longer hanging! Goodnight Gaawejizz Babiess!

-L❤VE Ya Author.

5+ Votes❤

5+ Comments❤

Keep Reading & Sharing! ❤

Add To Ya Library! ❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz