Chapter 16

Author

Okay, Sooo Nicole beat the shit out of Jasminee...Amen! She needed it. Jasmine is in the hospital in a coma. Everybody else is chillin..Needa Quick Recap Read Nicole's Pov From Chapter 15 Or All Of It. Okay...Enjoy!

August

I swear it wasnt what It seemed. I was outside leaning against my ride and smoking a blunt when she showed up. She was asking me for money... Again. Ima be honest she deserved to get her ass beat but for Nicole small self she pretty strong. Jasmine in a coma. Who know when she gonna wake up but I wouldn't advise her too by the way she got hit.

*Later That Day*

I stopped by the place that got me off my feet before I started singing. The guy that use to own it got killed two years ago. I heard his daughter was running it but then she dropped out. I bet his daughter was beautiful cause I had seen his wife. She was beautiful herself.

I walked in the house and was attacked by Tyrone.

"Yooooooo! Nigga! Where you been?" Tyrone yelled dappin me.

"Making it mane." Was all I said he knew what I ment so I didnt have to explain.

"Sooo, What brings you here?"

"Just missed ya bruh, Looks like things going good." He laughed

"Yeah, Ya know. I do what I gotta do. How you been?"

"Great mane, Singing career took off...How about you?" I smiling pretty hard by now. Tyrone is like a big brother to me. When Mel was gone he had my back.

"Maan, I got married. Got two kids and one on the way. You should stop by. Alexis miss yo stupid ass." We shared a laugh.

"Yeah, No doubt. Lemme know when and I got you. Im finna head to the studio and make this money" We gave each other a brotherly hug and I left.

I made it to the studies and went straight to work. I was in the middle of working on Let Me Hit That when I heard my phone ring

BabyGirl❤

"Hey Baby." I heard Nicole say.

"Whats up Ma?"

"What are we gonna do today?" I thought she we gonna asked me about Jasmine.

"Im not telling you!" I smiled and heard her whine.

"Pleeeeasee, Pleaasee Baby!"

"You're so cute when you say that but no, Im not telling you."

"Okay...I gotta go finish something. I guess, Lol Ill see you later?"

"No doubt ma, Love you."

"Love you too. Bye"

"Bye." I hung up and found my niggas lookin at me.

"What?" "Nigga, You wipped!" We all laughed. I was finish by 4 and went to the crib to sleep. Nicole dont get off till 6 I miss her so much.

Honey

I was chillin at the crib after cleaning Nicole house. I know how about her house. Lol. I was sitting on the couch rubbin my stomach when Chris walked in. "Hey Beautiful" he said kissing me. "Hey, I didnt even notice you left." "You where sleep..Did you get my text?" I checked my phone and seen the text sent me. "Ohhhh, You went to the studio. Did you run into August?" "Nah, Didnt see him. You know Twin mad even though she gone try not to be on her birthday." "Yeah I-" I got cut off by a bang on the door. I know that bang. Chris went to open the door and there was Nicole standing there looking tired. She walked in, kicked her heels off and feel between my legs on the couch. "Im still mad" She said a litte to calm she scared me. "Awee, I knew it." I shook my head at Chris. "Sorry, Hey tw-" "Nahh, dont speak to me now." Chris was laughing at Nicole and tickled her feet. "Stoop! I hate that!" She said laughed. Then she closed her eyes and started singing.