Chapter 26

August

"AUGUST!!!" Nicole screamed laying next me.

"Baby, Go back to sleep." I rolled over.

"I SWEA AUGUST I WILL SLAP THE TATTOOS OFF OF YOU! MY WATER JUST BROKE!"

"NYIEMA!" Nyiema ran in the room mighty fast, She must of already been up.

"Wha- Holy Shit!! Lets get her out of here!" Nyiema said hurrying to get Nicole before she have the babies in this house.

(A/N: Im not gonna go through the whole process of her having the twins...Long story on why. Ctfu.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nicole

"Look at them, Already fighting." I said holding Antwan Anthony Alsina and Nyiome Marie Alsina.

"Yeah, You did good baby." August said kissing me.

"Stop! Not in front of the kids." He started laughing then my parents and the crew walked in.

"Aweee! Look at my babies!" Honey said switching kids with me and August.

"Awe, I swear yall gonna make me cry" I said being dramatic.

"August check ya twitter brah! Its blowing up!" Twin said making us laugh.

"Ill check later. Id rather use to this time to spend time with my girl and kids."

"Speaking of girl, you guys been together for a year now." Twin said.

"Expecting anymore kids!?" Mom asked making us laugh.

"No mom! Not now anyway." I said just as August mom walked in.

"OMG! They are Adorable!" She said taking Nyiome from Honey.

"Mmmhmm..." I heard August say going to sleep. Then the twins yawned.

"Looks like everybody is sleepy." The doctor said peaking in.

"Yeah, You can say that."

"They're really healthy Nicole..Mind?" He took Antwan from me and laid him down since he was sleep.

"Woo! That was alot of work." Honey said.

"Ohh Hush Hoee! Its been a minute since you had to feel this pain." She had her kids before I did. She just smiled.

"Ill be seeing you guys tomorrow. Im tired."

"Byee! We Love You!" They all said leaving.

****Ahhh, Did this in my free time! I truly love yall!

....Dear Silent Readers,

Ima Need Ya To Be A Little More Live! Wake up, Wake up, Wake upp! Ctfu! ❤

-L❤VE Ya Author!

5+Votes!❤
5+Comments!❤
Share!❤
Read!❤
Add To Ya Library!❤

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz