Chapter 17

***Yeah, Yeah. I love yall!

August

"I-I"

"You what August?" I was looking her in her eyes and slightly squeezing her hands. I knew what I was about to say would surprise her.

"I was working for your dad...I had left after his death, I was even there when he got shot....We was back up. Tyrone and I. We had no clue it was you we was after." She just stared at me and her eyes turned green, blue and red. She blinked three times before in a swift move took the box from between us and got up. "Nicole?" I called after her. She walked towards the water took out a match after pullin the gun out the box, Set the box on fire then threw it in the water. She turned around and looked at me. "Ya know August.... Im not even mad. Id rather you tell me now then later...But I got a feeling something snakeish is going on now....What did you do today?" She asked slightly tilting her head. "I went to see Tyrone then to the studio. I stopped by your house and Nyiema was like Oh, she went to the river." I answered. She was freaking me out till I heard Jalen and Chris. "Yo! Twin! Its Tyrone!" Chris yelled. Nicole eyes went pitch Black. "Lets go." She said running to the wip before she hopped in she looked at me. "Baby, You riding or nah?" I smiled at her. "Im riding till the end."

Nyiema

I was sitting at the trap house after my little freak session with Jalen. Mmmmmm! He put it down! I was just chilling and listening to music and singing.

*BANG,BANG*

Two gun shots rang out and I heard somebody scream. I hopped up and ran downstairs.

"TYRONE! OMG! NOOOO, PLEASE STAY WITH ME! STAY AWAKE! YOU CANT LEAVE JUST YET!" I yelled in tears.

"Ema, Stop...Crying. Call Nicole....Tell my kids and my wife I love them. Tell Nicole I love her and find my killer. All green is gold baby....*Coughs*....I love yall." He said and his eyes closed.

"NOOOOOOOO! TYRONE! OMG! NO, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I screamed. Jalen walked in. "Yooo Ema Baby.....WTF!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" Jalen yelled and ive never seen him cry but this was the 1st. "CHRIS!" Chris ran in and just stopped and looked at Tyrone and shook his head. Honey came in and went straight to find the money. "We missing money!" Honey yelled. "How much!?" Jae asked. "Whole fucking safe!" Honey yelled back. "Fuck no, We gotta get twin!" Chris yelled. "You and Honey stay here. We'll be back." Jae said. Me and Honey sat there and cried.

Nicole

I was pissed! Who in the flying fuck could do my nigga like that. We aint have no enemies from what I know. I was flying to the traphouse. "Fuck!" I said under my breath and hitting the steering wheel. "Baby, relax." August wont making it no better. We got there and I ran inside. I seen Tyrone laided out and Nyiema covered in his blood with Honey sitting in a corner crying. "Twin, We missing money." Chris said making me almost snap. "How much!!!?" I screamed. I couldn't even cry. "The safe B." Jae said. "Gimme a knife." I said and told them to move from the couch that was in my dad and now Tyrone old office. I cut open the chair and pulled out money. "They took fake money that if they spend it they could tell the difference. Whoever did it will get locked up unl-" "Unless they notice! Daaamnn you smart." August Said.  "Its the same amount of money in this couch thats in the safe. Jae, Twin...Get the bags, We gotta get this out of here." I said.

*Hour Later*

We cleaned everything and took everything we needed out. The place was empty except I left a note just in case they come back. Which I know they will. What a good way to start and end a birthday....

*****Daaammnn! Im crying over here! Ugh, No wordss!

-L❤VE Ya Author

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz