Chapter 6

Honey POV

Anyway! Im Out Of Breath! Excuse Me. *Laughs* Since that damn concert i cant even think straight, My ears hurt, Chest hurt and shit! I know im loud but not that damn loud! Haha, So We went off to Nic's Bro Club All Stars! That shit stay hype. I got a thing for her brother but uhh, He dont know that yet. I aint said nothing because i dont think he gonna feel the same, we been friends for a long time. So we made it there and walked in. "This is tooo TURNT!" I yelled at Nicole over the music, I noticed Nicole wasnt even listening because she was to busy talk to Teddy, The security. Teddy was like another dad to us, but Teddy had a thing for Nicole and she knew that. I walked over to the bar joined by James. "Girl, I think Nicole gone give it up sooner or later! Look at how she flirting with Teddy!" James said. I busted out laughing. "Nigga No! Nicole know what she wants and Teddy aint it! Referring to August who i happen to glimpse walking into the V.I.P Room. "Oh Shit! Aint that August!" Nyiema yelled almost making me drop my drink. "Bitch, I swear if i would of dropped this it would of been yo ass." I said just as Nicole came back. "Who did it?" Nicole said sounding like a mom. "Nyiema!" I said to Nic who started laughing. I looked in the direction she was laughing and looking at and noticed Nyiema already on the floor grinding on this dude. I turned back to Nicole and noticed August was standing behind her. My eyes widened.

August

I walked in All Stars and damn it was deep in this bitch. I was greeted by Teddy and headed to the V.I.P Room, Omw there i spotted some girls at the bar but one stood out so i went and tapped her on the shoulder. "Excuse Me." I said causing the girl to turn around. "Yes?" She said turning around her face looked like she had seen a ghost. "Well damn, 3 times huh?" I said looking at Nicole "Yeah, I guess." She said slightly blushing. "Relax,Oh but ive been trying to ask you this since ive seen you in Starbucks." I sighed. "What is it August?" Her friend said from behind her. "Nicole, Can I get ya number?" I said hoping she would say yes. "Yeah, Sure." She said and we exchanged numbers. "I'll hit you up later. Enjoy yourself" I said going to chill with the boys.

Nicole

I was staring at my phone for a mintue when Nyiema hit me then the girls and James, Lol started screaming. "OMG! YOU GOT HIS NUMBER!" Nyiema screamed. "Yaaaaassss Bitch! Work!" James joined in. "Text Him, Text Him!" Honey chanted. "Yall...Chill! Lets Party!" I said. I got a drink then hit the floor. I ended up in the middle of the floor with the girls just partying and having a good time when i felt somebody grab my hips. I didnt mind so i kept dancing. I heard a groan from behind causing me to look at the girls. "August." James mouth to me and I shook my head.

*After The Club*

"Woooo! A Bitch Ready To Eat!" Honey yelled. "Hell yeah, Ihop?" I said. "IHop!" They said in union and we was off.

We got to Ihop and i felt my phone vibrate. It was August

AuggieBoo♥: Wassuph Ma? I had fun tonight hope you enjoyed yourself too. Text me back when you get this. -August ♥

Aweee, He's sweet. I decided to text him back.

FutureBae♥: I enjoyed myself. Im still awake, Just at Ihop with these fools i call friends. lol ♥

I guess I was smiling a bit to much because James snatched my phone. "Shit, Look Girls!" James said showing the girls and they look at me. "What?" I said and they started singing.

"Nicole & August sitting in a tree!

K.I.S.S.I.N.G!"

We started laughing. "Shut up and give me back my phone please!" I said getting my phone back. This about to be a long night.

***Aweeee! How yall feeling? Let Me Know!

Vote♥

Comment♥

Share♥

Read♥

-Love Ya Author!

Love, Peace & Hair Grease! (Random)

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaawejizz