Chapter 8

(A/N: They Going On The Date Now)

August

We walked to the car while Nicole was cracking jokes and I was just laughing. "Nicole, You're Funny." She just smiled. We got in the car and pulled out

I dropped the top because i mean its the summer time and it feels good. I watched Nicole put on her studded shades and smile at me. She has a beautiful smile. But anyway she didnt know we was headed to my place because I was cooking her lunch. Yeah, ya nigga can throw the fuck down in the kitchen! "Soooo, August.. Where we going?" Nicole said in a kid voice making me laugh. "Well, Ride and find out. She just pouted and turned up the radio and started rapping.

" Four stacks for the heels on my bitch feet
Car seats still smelling like 10 ki's Tell a plug that I'm lookin' for increase
Wingstop, fat boy need a 10 piece Say a nigga name and the car start Nigga switching lane to lane like WalMart
Sippin Bordeaux out in Bordeaux Hazard lights flashing on the four-door
Switch the Benzo for the Enzo
Back to the Benzo when the ends low
Switch my old bitch for my new bitch
Cause my new bitch something like a nympho
Fuck the game raw when I came in it
Getting money ever since I came in it
You couldn't stop me if you tried
Motherfucker cause the devil is a lie"

I just listened to this girl. I mean damn not many women would actually know the words. I joined in.

"Big guns and big whips
Rich nigga talkin' big shit
Double cup, gold wrist
Double up on that blow, bitch
Two mil on that I-95
Bow your head cuz it's time to pay tithes
Opposition want me dead or alive Motherfucker but the devil is a lie The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the truth The devil is a lie, bitch I'm the proof
The devil is a lie, the devil is a lie Bitch I'm alive, the devil is a lie"

I turned the radio and pulled up to the house. Let the date begin.

Nicole

Hehe, Im up to way to much. Lol. Yall probably like damn Nicole you rappin now? What else do you do!? Anyway we made it to what im guessing is his house, Now yall know the top was down so no need to open the door to get out, just hop out! I hopped out while August was watching me. I then noticed we was matching... Hmm, I think he been stalking my instagram! We walked in the house and It was really nice. "Make yourself at home" August said. "Nice Place, Its huge." I said to catch him looking at me. "Its just a lil somethin' your house is big asf." He said walking into the living room. "Sit right here, Ill be right back." He said smiling and leaving. I looked at my phone and got a text from my sister...Hell Nooo, I cant stand this bitch!

Jasminee: Yooo, Can I Get $200 For The Kids Till Next Week?

Hell Noo! Yall dont understand. My sister Jasmine is a thot! Notice the guns? Anyway she also get a little mental problem because the crazy bitch took my daughter locked her ass in a closet for the two weeks I let my baby leave and Jasmine just starved Lyne. Like what kind of shit is that. At the time I didnt know she had any issues because we was barely talking anyway with all the work I was doing. I just responded.

Nicole: No Jasmine You Can Not! You Still Owe Me $500. I Thought Ya Boyfriend Was Helping You Out! Bye Booo, Dont Even Answer That.

I was getting annoyed for a second til I got tagged in a pic on Instagram. It was a pic of me chilling with my hat backwards and my foot on the table.

@AugustAlsina: Shit, Told her make herself at home and this what I see. ❤ @__ThatsGaweejizz

I started laughing and looked up to see him looking at me. "Can I have my hat back tho?" August asked looking kinda serious. "Nahhh, Im enjoying thiss. You can get it later." I said being a smart ass. He sat next to me and I slid over, then he grabbed me and started tickling me. "Aahhh! August stop it! Im ticklish! Stoppp! You can have your hat back" I basically screamed throwing his hat at him. "Ohhh, Disrespecting the hat, Huh?" I just looked at him and he was looking at me waiting for a answer. I didnt answer cause we was to close for comfort. This nigga licked his lips turning me on. I really wanted to kiss him, I mean we was that close. We countined to look at each other till we finally kissed. We kept kissing till he asked for a entrance which I happily accept. We was going to war with our tongues and I won, then we broke the kiss and he countinued to look at me. "What did I do something wrong?" I asked him and he smiled. "You won our tongue war, Im mad" I laughed hitting him with the pillow. "Whatever, Ayee, Are you cooking? It smells good" I said. Told yall I was a fat kid! "Yeah, Wanna join me in the kitchen?" He said and I followed him to the kitchen.

August

Damn, Nicole lips was just right. Yall know a nigga mad cause she won the war and usually I win. Anyway we ended up cooking together cause she was giving pointers and ideas and we decided we would try something new. "Bae, Look dont do that. Add thiss" She said making me laugh, I dont think she realized she called me bae. "Alright, I got it. Stop backseat driving....Bae" I said making her look at me. "Yeah, You called me Bae. Now stop it." She just laughed.  We finally finished and sat down to eat and shared stories and she told me more about her personal life then her work life and I was feeling her some more. She sound like a fucking ride or die if you could hear her talk in person but she know how to make you laugh during a bad or upsetting story.

*Later That Night*

I brought her home and walked her to the door. "I had a great time today, I really enjoyed you" She said smiling.  Her smile is adorable especially with her dimple piercings. "I enjoyed you too, What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I gotta work, Im off at 3 though. Whats up?"

"Well I was wondering if I could take you out again. Something a little more special. " She smiled

"Sure August. Thats fine. Hit the details later?"

"Yeah, But I got a question." I smiled at what i was about to ask her.

"What?" She looked confused

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know we just met but girl its something about you" She laughed

"Yeah, I will."

We started at each other and kissed again. Damn her lips! We was kissing for awhile til the we heard someone clear they throat. It was Nyiema nosy ass. "Mmmmm, I see yall lil freaky selfss! Say goodnight." Nyiema said. "Ema, Shut the fuck up, Ya aint my momma." Nicole said laughing and kissing me one more time. "Night August!" They yelled together. "Night, And yeah, Nicole here." I said putting my hat on her head backwards like she like it. She blushed. "Thanks, Night" She threw up the Call me later signal because Nyiema was pulling her in the house. I dipped and headed to the crib then called my boys.

***Aweeeee, Themm Nigggaaass! Ayee Nic Rappin Doee! They Kissin? And Datinnn? Zaaaaammmmnnn Zaddyyy!

-Love Ya Author

#StayBeyondTheStars

&&

#StayGaweejizz