Chapter 25:Surprises❤

(A/N: C.N. means Code name)

Jasmine

Its my birthday hoes! August and I are together now! He finally left Nicole... Probably figured out how crazy she was. August throwing me a big ass party and I cant wait! I got my man, my party! Everything is perfect! Did I mention Im Pregnant?

Nicolee (C.N. Killaa)

Ohhhh Shit! Im dying right now! She really think she got August....Thats a stunt double! August is here at home with me! Its here birthday and we planning it Big! Its gonna be her best and probably worst day.

"August!?" I heard him coming upstairs

"Ya water broke?"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny! You almost ready?"

"Yeah, Get August jr. (stunt double) out of there."

"Ight baby...Hey, what you do with my boots!?,"

"Bathroom!"

"Okay..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody yelled as Jasmine walked in.

"Omg! Thanks!" She squealed.

"Aye, You alright?" August stunt double Eric asked me.

"Oh, Yeah, Im straight. Come on."

Few Days Before

"Alright. Nyiema make sure the cake is set, Remember this is some basic kill bill shit. She pregnant and she think its August but its Leo's baby, Because from what I heard he got 5 chicks pregnant"

"Nic, Where you hear that?" Honey asked me.

"The girl that you almost killed. She left him."  Honey's mouth dropped open.

"Back to the plan......"

Present Day

"Hey Beautiful." I heard August say from behind me. We had to make a big scene from Jasmine.

"Hey, What do you want?"

"You." He smiled and I tried not to laugh.

"Aint you with Jasmine. I dont need you anymore!" He kissed me and Jasmine got mad.

"What is your problem August!?" Jasmine said.

"Whatchu me-"

"Bae!" Eric called, referring to me and here's the mix up.

"Wait, If thats August, and thats August which one is actually August?" Jasmine said. I pulled August away and pushed Eric towards her.

"Thats August." I walked off and got ready for her video to play. It was a small slide show about her...

August (C.N. Shootaa)

I walked backstage to check on Killeem aka Chris.

"Yoo, You ready?" He ran out on stage and performed Loyal that song was perfect for Jasmine and we had Nyiema aka Steeamm on the graphics during the performance.

"Ayee! Look at Jasmine!" I heard somebody say and my attention went to the screen behind Chris showing Jasmine doing all her plotting, fucking and sucking. I spotted Nicole, Honey and Jalen surrounding Jasmine who was just staring at the screen...

****Dont Worry, Im Not Donee!